Chinese disinformation being used to undermine the Biden Administration and to Support Trump

Do you want me to list Biden Administration Cabinet Secretary "incidents", Konradv? I might shut the server down with that much data! This group is the biggest bunch of idiots ever to serve in Washington. From Kamala...to Mayor Pete...to Mayorkas...to Yellen...to Granholm...to Garland...to Austin...a bigger group of incompetents you'd have to WORK to find!
Regardless, Trump is still the poorer choice.

Biden may forget a thing or two now and then, but to understand Trump you have to be fluent in Gibberish!
Hence why in this election we are voting between dumb and dumber and we’re supposed to pretend to be happy.

I would say that it's only "now and then" when he says something coherent.

Speaking above your head. isn't necessarily "gibberish" but I understand why you'd think it is.
What makes you think Trump could possibly speak over my head? He’s supposed to be a “stable genius” businessman, but hadn’t heard of supply chains!!! Is this a man we want running our country? If it’s anything like his businesses, he’d bankrupt us. :cool-45:

#DEADBEATDON

What makes you think Trump could possibly speak over my head?
This ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️
... to understand Trump you have to be fluent in Gibberish!

He’s supposed to be a “stable genius” businessman ...
He probably is.
... but hadn’t heard of supply chains!!!
I'm sure that he has and you saying that he hasn't gives a whole lot of insight into your 'beneath-the-whoosh' personal character.
:aug08_031:
Is this a man we want running our country?
Let the majority of Americans decide that.
If it’s anything like his businesses, he’d bankrupt us.
Do you really think making your point by being dishonest is worth something to you?

I’ll vote for the forgetful older man, rather than the superannuated toddler that’s having trouble with his diapers and potty mouth.

#DIDYOUSMELLTHAT
Biden is borderline senile and doing great damage to the country

Apparently you have it wrong
2023%2008%2009%20Bidens%2021%20Milion%20in%20bribes.jpg

Forum List

Back