Covington students are going to the White House!

Unbelievable.
During the government shutdown no less. I thought we didn't have the money for Pelosi to go to see the troops, but all of a sudden we have the money for this? Oh, and lets not forget Melania's vacation to Mar-A-Lago.

LOL I couldn't care less about this except that I'm good with anything that pisses whiny liberals off.

Unbelievable.
During the government shutdown no less. I thought we didn't have the money for Pelosi to go to see the troops, but all of a sudden we have the money for this? Oh, and lets not forget Melania's vacation to Mar-A-Lago.
I'm shaking my head because I don't think the nation should have gotten involved in this to begin with. I watched the folks here arguing like absolute maniacs for two solid days over NOTHING but some hopped up people at a political demonstration talking shit at each other.
It was a nothing burger, yet it gave us an excuse to hate on each other some more. And now the President is flying them to the White House. Dear heaven, Kitty--I know the moon is full but I fear we've all gone beyond the bend.

Damn that Donald has moral clarity! Good for him for inviting the kids.

That is the right thing to do.

Much better than that affirmative action asshole Obama inviting Muslims to the White House every chance he got.

MAGA Baby!!!

Unbelievable.
I'm shaking my head because I don't think the nation should have gotten involved in this to begin with. I watched the folks here arguing like absolute maniacs for two solid days over NOTHING but some hopped up people at a political demonstration talking shit at each other.
It was a nothing burger, yet it gave us an excuse to hate on each other some more. And now the President is flying them to the White House. Dear heaven, Kitty--I know the moon is full but I fear we've all gone beyond the bend.
I fear you're right.

A perfect match, IMO....maybe he'll serve them Happy Meals and give them tips on pussy grabbing.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:~S~:21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

It's the Reality America Show. In this week's episode, an all-boys Catholic School will load up a caravan of future Bart O'Kavanaghs to go to DC on a field trip to protest women’s reproductive rights. Mayhem ensues when the young entitled private school patriarchs in training, with their MAGA hats on, clash with both black and indigenous peoples at the Lincoln Memorial. Adding to the caterwauling hysteria that follows on unsocial and then corporate state media, the “incident” is captured in video while curiously no adult supervision appears to be present during the egregious offences the young white male Christian soldiers suffered. Then to further foment societal division, the Entitled Trust Fund Baby manchild Patriarch In Cheif invites them to his lonely White House for grandstanding.

Forum List

Back