Covington students are going to the White House!

Damn that Donald has moral clarity! Good for him for inviting the kids.

That is the right thing to do.

Much better than that affirmative action asshole Obama inviting Muslims to the White House every chance he got.

MAGA Baby!!!
Yea, nothing like inviting those who promote rape and harass young women.
Which they did not do

Stop being a troll you pathetic loser

These are GREAT kids -- unlike those nasty "adults"
Yea, great kids who promote rape and harass young women. Good Catholic Christian kids. Lol!
They did not do either stop lying little boy
Video proved it. Seek help liar.
Proved no such thing liar

It proves you are a tiny little pathetic loser of a guy who can only lie

Yea, great kids who promote rape and harass young women. Good Catholic Christian kids. Lol!
It proved you wrong loser

There is no video of the catholic kids saying any such thing and you cannot post one

I'm shaking my head because I don't think the nation should have gotten involved in this to begin with. I watched the folks here arguing like absolute maniacs for two solid days over NOTHING but some hopped up people at a political demonstration talking shit at each other.

I am just concerned about defending that little black boy who was told his organs were going to be harvested, HOW CRUEL A THING TO SAY TO AN INNOCENT CHILD!!!!!
I thought bullying was supposed to be character building and anyone who complained about simply words is a snowflake who needs a safe space and playdoh?

You're as "involved" as the rest of them. Get hooked on a good soap opera instead.

I'm shaking my head because I don't think the nation should have gotten involved in this to begin with. I watched the folks here arguing like absolute maniacs for two solid days over NOTHING but some hopped up people at a political demonstration talking shit at each other.

I am just concerned about defending that little black boy who was told his organs were going to be harvested, HOW CRUEL A THING TO SAY TO AN INNOCENT CHILD!!!!!
Black organs matter? Man, we're gonna start trouble w/that one Jim.....~S~

It proved you wrong loser

There is no video of the catholic kids saying any such thing and you cannot post one
This thread reveals what true EVIL looks like.

A perfect match, IMO....maybe he'll serve them Happy Meals and give them tips on pussy grabbing.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:~S~:21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

It's the Reality America Show. In this week's episode, an all-boys Catholic School will load up a caravan of future Bart O'Kavanaghs to go to DC on a field trip to protest women’s reproductive rights. Mayhem ensues when the young entitled private school patriarchs in training, with their MAGA hats on, clash with both black and indigenous peoples at the Lincoln Memorial. Adding to the caterwauling hysteria that follows on unsocial and then corporate state media, the “incident” is captured in video while curiously no adult supervision appears to be present during the egregious offences the young white male Christian soldiers suffered. Then to further foment societal division, the Entitled Trust Fund Baby manchild Patriarch In Cheif invites them to his lonely White House for grandstanding.

Bitterness reigns, apparently.

Forum List

Back