Black Lives Matter?

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Why? Everywhere you look a negro is murdering or raping somebody....the stats don't lie, this is a criminal race. Look at this one....: Nathan Sutherland, he raped a white woman in a "vegetative state" at a hospital here in Phoenix. Imagine what her family is going through having to imagine what this repulsive ape did to their daughter:

nathan-sutherland-booking-photo-ht-jc-190123_hpMain_12x5_992.jpg

Phoenix police arrest 36-year-old nurse in Hacienda Healthcare rape

Last edited:
  • Banned
She wasnt white, she is not in a vegetative state, and white men rape more women than any other demographic known to mankind.

A lying negro leaps in with his usual jive....a negro who boasts of "play-raping" white women....go figure.

Why? Everywhere you look a negro is murdering or raping somebody....the stats don't lie, this is a criminal race. Look at this one....: Nathan Sutherland, he raped a white woman in a "vegetative state" at a hospital here in Phoenix. Imagine what her family is going through having to imagine what this repulsive ape did to their daughter:

nathan-sutherland-booking-photo-ht-jc-190123_hpMain_12x5_992.jpg

Phoenix police arrest 36-year-old nurse in Hacienda Healthcare rape

What a POS. If he is found guilty they should cut it off so he can’t do it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She wasnt white, she is not in a vegetative state, and white men rape more women than any other demographic known to mankind.
I don't know if this is the case but there certainly was a woman in a vegetative was raped.

You are so hell bent of citing sources, I see you failed to supply one for that important post to wrote.

I don't know if this is the case but there certainly was a woman in a vegetative was raped.

You are so hell bent of citing sources, I see you failed to supply one for that important post to wrote.
I'm pretty sure there was a woman in a vegetative state that was raped. This one wasnt. She is mentally disabled.

Why would I cite a source when the words I used are my own? :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure there was a woman in a vegetative state that was raped. This one wasnt. She is mentally disabled.

My God, you are still digging! MIND BOGGLING.

Evidently youre still out to lunch on what plagiarism is. :rolleyes:

All he does is prove the point...first the lying, then the robberies, rapes, and murders. There isn't a country in the world where blacks as a whole, act like human beings when they're not being watched. I'm tired of pretending I don't see it for what it is...thank God the cops are shooting them at a nice clip (pun)....that's about a dozen little criminals apiece that are never born.

Nurse arrested in rape of incapacitated woman who gave birth in Phoenix

NOT DISABLED... No wonder you wouldn't get a link.

Nurse arrested in rape of incapacitated woman who gave birth in Phoenix

NOT DISABLED... No wonder you wouldn't get a link.
She is disabled. Incapacitated means you cant do shit. She can do things. Even her parents say so.

Hacienda Healthcare nurse charged with sexually assaulting woman in vegetative state who gave birth - CNN

"The victim's parents would like to make clear that their daughter is not in a coma," said the statement released to CNN by the attorney for the parents. "She has significant intellectual disabilities as a result of seizures very early in her childhood."
The woman does not speak but has some ability to move her limbs, head and neck. She also "responds to sound and is able to make facial gestures."
"She has feelings, likes to be read to, enjoys soft music and is capable of responding to people she is familiar with, especially family," the parents said.

A lying negro leaps in with his usual jive....a negro who boasts of "play-raping" white women....go figure.
What can I say? White women love to engage in sexual fantasies. :rolleyes:
Interracial Rape Statistics - library.flawlesslogic.com

library.flawlesslogic.com/rape.htm
Another researcher concludes that in 1989, blacks were three or four times more likely to commit rape than whites, and that black men raped white women thirty times as often as white men raped blackwomen.

By the way, what ever happened to BLM, did they go away like the football kneelers ?

I'd imagine several of them are now Congressional staffers...thanks to the midterms, we now have an entire criminal class running the House of Reps.

Wrong. Blacks then Hispanics do more rapes then anyone. More of your bullshit. Your not a source. Your a piece of shit moron.

What can I say? White women love to engage in sexual fantasies. :rolleyes:
Interracial Rape Statistics - library.flawlesslogic.com

library.flawlesslogic.com/rape.htm
Another researcher concludes that in 1989, blacks were three or four times more likely to commit rape than whites, and that black men raped white women thirty times as often as white men raped blackwomen.
You went all the way back to 1989? :laugh:

Wrong. Blacks then Hispanics do more rapes then anyone. More of your bullshit. Your not a source. Your a piece of shit moron.

Sorry white boy.

Rape in the United States - Wikipedia

"A 2014 study of college campus rape statistics by the BJS found that 63% of reported rapes against females aged 18 to 24 are done by white males, 19% are done by black males and 10% are done by another race and 8% are unknown. "

Forum List

Back