Covington students are going to the White House!

Damn that Donald has moral clarity! Good for him for inviting the kids.

That is the right thing to do.

Much better than that affirmative action asshole Obama inviting Muslims to the White House every chance he got.

MAGA Baby!!!
Moral clarity?
:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

A perfect match, IMO....maybe he'll serve them Happy Meals and give them tips on pussy grabbing.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:~S~:21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

It's the Reality America Show. In this week's episode, an all-boys Catholic School will load up a caravan of future Bart O'Kavanaghs to go to DC on a field trip to protest women’s reproductive rights. Mayhem ensues when the young entitled private school patriarchs in training, with their MAGA hats on, clash with both black and indigenous peoples at the Lincoln Memorial. Adding to the caterwauling hysteria that follows on unsocial and then corporate state media, the “incident” is captured in video while curiously no adult supervision appears to be present during the egregious offences the young white male Christian soldiers suffered. Then to further foment societal division, the Entitled Trust Fund Baby manchild Patriarch In Cheif invites them to his lonely White House for grandstanding.
Well put.

Unbelievable.
During the government shutdown no less. I thought we didn't have the money for Pelosi to go to see the troops, but all of a sudden we have the money for this? Oh, and lets not forget Melania's vacation to Mar-A-Lago.
Well someone has to fleece the flock...

It's funny how all of these tramp bots here think it was costing the government too much for the plane to take Pelosi on a trip that all of the other Speakers have taken before, but are fine with military planes be used to bring civilians to DC and another plane to take wifey on her vacation.

Unbelievable.
During the government shutdown no less. I thought we didn't have the money for Pelosi to go to see the troops, but all of a sudden we have the money for this? Oh, and lets not forget Melania's vacation to Mar-A-Lago.
I'm shaking my head because I don't think the nation should have gotten involved in this to begin with. I watched the folks here arguing like absolute maniacs for two solid days over NOTHING but some hopped up people at a political demonstration talking shit at each other.
It was a nothing burger, yet it gave us an excuse to hate on each other some more. And now the President is flying them to the White House. Dear heaven, Kitty--I know the moon is full but I fear we've all gone beyond the bend.

I rather think that's the point. The power structure knows full well what our societal challenges are, they have no intent of addressing any of them. The power structure also knows full well it has lost all semblance of legitimacy. The masses must be kept distracted with spectacle and illusion, divided, and seething at each other.

Unbelievable.
I'm shaking my head because I don't think the nation should have gotten involved in this to begin with. I watched the folks here arguing like absolute maniacs for two solid days over NOTHING but some hopped up people at a political demonstration talking shit at each other.
It was a nothing burger, yet it gave us an excuse to hate on each other some more. And now the President is flying them to the White House. Dear heaven, Kitty--I know the moon is full but I fear we've all gone beyond the bend.
I wouldn't say it was a nothing burger, the big story is the way the behavior of the black Jews or whatever was TOTALLY ignored by almost everyone.

Their behavior is completely unacceptable.

Unbelievable.

It's funny how all of these tramp bots here think it was costing the government too much for the plane to take Pelosi on a trip that all of the other Speakers have taken before, but are fine with military planes be used to bring civilians to DC and another plane to take wifey on her vacation.

Um there is absolutely zero evidence that a military plane is being sent for these kids

Are you people EVER honest?

Unbelievable.

How do you know military planes are being used?

Please include a link to your source.

Unbelievable.

Um there is absolutely zero evidence that a military plane is being sent for these kids

Good thing those kids' parents are paying their own way, isn't it?

A perfect match, IMO....maybe he'll serve them Happy Meals and give them tips on pussy grabbing.
He should invite Pocahontas too for a re-enactment.

Any halfwit jackass that can disparage the name Pocahontas has no understanding of his nation's foundational history and perfectly reflects what we saw in those kids at the Lincoln Memorial. Where do you think they learned the shit they displayed?

Pocahontas was wrong to befriend the euro invaders and was rewarded for her efforts to assist them by dying in captivity in Britain. King Philip’s assessment of the euro’s was spot on.

Last edited:
Unbelievable.

When has the left ever relied on evidence? They don't even recognize it when it stares them in the face.

Any halfwit jackass that can disparage the name Pocahontas has no understanding of his nation's foundational history and perfectly reflects what we saw in those kids at the Lincoln Memorial. Where do you think they learned the shit the displayed?

Pocahontas was wrong to befriend the euro invaders and was rewarded for her efforts to assist them by dying in captivity in Britain. King Philip’s assessment of the euro’s was spot on.

The British lost, get over it already.

Unbelievable.

When has the left ever relied on evidence? They don't even recognize it when it stares them in the face.
Do you work for the Covington families' PR agency?

Unbelievable.

upload_2019-1-23_14-48-4.png

Any halfwit jackass that can disparage the name Pocahontas has no understanding of his nation's foundational history and perfectly reflects what we saw in those kids at the Lincoln Memorial. Where do you think they learned the shit the displayed?

You think King Phillip was British? :777: :777: :777:

Unbelievable.

Good thing those kids' parents are paying their own way, isn't it?

What are you talking about moron? It's nt either the families are paying their own way or they are flying in on military flights.

This is what I'm talking about, leftist morons like yourself just can't be honest, at all. Even on something as simple as "okay hold on there's no evidence that they will be flying to DC on a military flight"

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:~S~:21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

It's the Reality America Show. In this week's episode, an all-boys Catholic School will load up a caravan of future Bart O'Kavanaghs to go to DC on a field trip to protest women’s reproductive rights. Mayhem ensues when the young entitled private school patriarchs in training, with their MAGA hats on, clash with both black and indigenous peoples at the Lincoln Memorial. Adding to the caterwauling hysteria that follows on unsocial and then corporate state media, the “incident” is captured in video while curiously no adult supervision appears to be present during the egregious offences the young white male Christian soldiers suffered. Then to further foment societal division, the Entitled Trust Fund Baby manchild Patriarch In Cheif invites them to his lonely White House for grandstanding.

upload_2019-1-23_14-49-59.png

Do you work for the Covington families' PR agency?

I'm not at liberty to say.

Unbelievable.

If not a military plane, then what? Is he going to send his own plane and if so, then why wasn't it in the OP? Per the first comment, it said that he was sending a plane. It said that he was sending a plane for them, and not that he was sending HIS plane for them. the only other kinds of planes he has access to are government planes. Unless of course he plans on chartering an American Airlines jet for them.

ETA: I should have said government planes. Are there such planes that are government and not military? Just asking out of curiosity. If there are, then I stand corrected.

Last edited:

You think King Phillip was British? :777: :777: :777:

Did I say he was British?

Forum List

Back