Covington students are going to the White House!

Unbelievable.
During the government shutdown no less. I thought we didn't have the money for Pelosi to go to see the troops, but all of a sudden we have the money for this? Oh, and lets not forget Melania's vacation to Mar-A-Lago.
Well someone has to fleece the flock...

It's funny how all of these tramp bots here think it was costing the government too much for the plane to take Pelosi on a trip that all of the other Speakers have taken before, but are fine with military planes be used to bring civilians to DC and another plane to take wifey on her vacation.

Um there is absolutely zero evidence that a military plane is being sent for these kids

Are you people EVER honest?

If not a military plane, then what? Is he going to send his own plane and if so, then why wasn't it in the OP? Per the first comment, it said that he was sending a plane. It said that he was sending a plane for them, and not that he was sending HIS plane for them. the only other kinds of planes he has access to are government planes. Unless of course he plans on chartering an American Airlines jet for them.

Shut up and pay some tax to fund the plane ride.

Unbelievable.
During the government shutdown no less. I thought we didn't have the money for Pelosi to go to see the troops, but all of a sudden we have the money for this? Oh, and lets not forget Melania's vacation to Mar-A-Lago.

It's funny how all of these tramp bots here think it was costing the government too much for the plane to take Pelosi on a trip that all of the other Speakers have taken before, but are fine with military planes be used to bring civilians to DC and another plane to take wifey on her vacation.

Um there is absolutely zero evidence that a military plane is being sent for these kids

If not a military plane, then what? Is he going to send his own plane and if so, then why wasn't it in the OP? Per the first comment, it said that he was sending a plane. It said that he was sending a plane for them, and not that he was sending HIS plane for them. the only other kinds of planes he has access to are government planes. Unless of course he plans on chartering an American Airlines jet for them.

I think part of your problem is taking the media's word literally. They don't even know what's true half the time.

Unbelievable.
I'm shaking my head because I don't think the nation should have gotten involved in this to begin with. I watched the folks here arguing like absolute maniacs for two solid days over NOTHING but some hopped up people at a political demonstration talking shit at each other.
It was a nothing burger, yet it gave us an excuse to hate on each other some more. And now the President is flying them to the White House. Dear heaven, Kitty--I know the moon is full but I fear we've all gone beyond the bend.

I rather think that's the point. The power structure knows full well what our societal challenges are, they have no intent of addressing any of them. The power structure also knows full well it has lost all semblance of legitimacy. The masses must be kept distracted with spectacle and illusion, divided, and seething at each other.
You're right, but I don't know who this mythical "power structure" is that you speak of. Who brought this to social media attention and stirred it up? Do you think it was some deep state operative? I'm more likely to believe it was a Russian troll(s).
Comparing it to reality tv was right on target though. I watched five episodes of Real Housewives of somewhere or other and it was all set ups for arguments and drama. The least "real" reality I ever saw.

The funds left over from Nancy's cancelled trip are paying for it.

Unbelievable.

You're an idiot who has been completely broken.

First, one of the kids said "he's sending a plane" Trump didn't

Second, Trump is a rich man who is also President of the United States of America. Not only does he have access to his own personal plane , I'm pretty sure he also can get a private charter. Hell he's the POTUS , if he called Delta Airlines I have little doubt they would make a plane available .

I repeat there are ZERO indications that Trump is sending a military flight for these kids.

You people are simply deranged to the point where you are now dangerous.

A perfect match, IMO....maybe he'll serve them Happy Meals and give them tips on pussy grabbing.
He should invite Pocahontas too for a re-enactment.

Any halfwit jackass that can disparage the name Pocahontas has no understanding of his nation's foundational history and perfectly reflects what we saw in those kids at the Lincoln Memorial. Where do you think they learned the shit they displayed?

Pocahontas was wrong to befriend the euro invaders and was rewarded for her efforts to assist them by dying in captivity in Britain. King Philip’s assessment of the euro’s was spot on.
She was married with a child. She wasn't in captivity, and she succumbed to tb or pneumonia.

A perfect match, IMO....maybe he'll serve them Happy Meals and give them tips on pussy grabbing.
He should invite Pocahontas too for a re-enactment.

Any halfwit jackass that can disparage the name Pocahontas has no understanding of his nation's foundational history and perfectly reflects what we saw in those kids at the Lincoln Memorial. Where do you think they learned the shit they displayed?

Pocahontas was wrong to befriend the euro invaders and was rewarded for her efforts to assist them by dying in captivity in Britain. King Philip’s assessment of the euro’s was spot on.
She was married with a child. She wasn't in captivity, and she succumbed to tb or pneumonia.

Our facts are not wanted in this conversation.

Sadly

I think part of your problem is taking the media's word literally. They don't even know what's true half the time.
Well the OP said that trump was sending a plane for them, so that's all I had to go by. And I did and an ETA to my last post. I don't know if there are actual government planes that are not military because I never had the need to research it, so if anyone know this, please reply to me.

Unbelievable.
I'm shaking my head because I don't think the nation should have gotten involved in this to begin with. I watched the folks here arguing like absolute maniacs for two solid days over NOTHING but some hopped up people at a political demonstration talking shit at each other.
It was a nothing burger, yet it gave us an excuse to hate on each other some more. And now the President is flying them to the White House. Dear heaven, Kitty--I know the moon is full but I fear we've all gone beyond the bend.
I wouldn't say it was a nothing burger, the big story is the way the behavior of the black Jews or whatever was TOTALLY ignored by almost everyone.

Their behavior is completely unacceptable.

The Blacks were the racist scum and the filthy ass media failed to report it.

Unbelievable.

I rather think that's the point. The power structure knows full well what our societal challenges are, they have no intent of addressing any of them. The power structure also knows full well it has lost all semblance of legitimacy. The masses must be kept distracted with spectacle and illusion, divided, and seething at each other.

You're right, but I don't know who this mythical "power structure" is that you speak of. Who brought this to social media attention and stirred it up? Do you think it was some deep state operative? I'm more likely to believe it was a Russian troll(s).
Comparing it to reality tv was right on target though. I watched five episodes of Real Housewives of somewhere or other and it was all set ups for arguments and drama. The least "real" reality I ever saw.

No I'm not saying any of that. What I mean by "the power structure" is concentrated corporate power and wealth; that's who really holds sway in this society, Again, I go back to The Powell Memorandum. The political and economic system in this soceity? In no way is it ever held responsible to we the people. Who brought it to unsocial media attention? Doesn't matter. Croporate styate media will take it from there and spin it out in various ways to foment conflict and ratings. Goes back to Edward Louis Bernays; it's psychological manipulation.

Well the OP said that trump was sending a plane for them, so that's all I had to go by. And I did and an ETA to my last post. I don't know if there are actual government planes that are not military because I never had the need to research it, so if anyone know this, please reply to me.

So in conclusion you admit that you don't have any idea what you are taking about but thought you would scream about that evil orange bastard anyway?

Unbelievable.
I wouldn't say it was a nothing burger, the big story is the way the behavior of the black Jews or whatever was TOTALLY ignored by almost everyone.

Their behavior is completely unacceptable.

The Blacks were the racist scum and the filthy ass media failed to report it.
So they went at someone else? Privilege escape hatch.

Unbelievable.

No I'm not saying any of that. What I mean by "the power structure" is concentrated corporate power and wealth; that's who really holds sway in this society, Again, I go back to The Powell Memorandum. The political and economic system in this soceity? In no way is it ever held responsible to we the people. Who brought it to unsocial media attention? Doesn't matter. Croporate styate media will take it from there and spin it out in various ways to foment conflict and ratings. Goes back to Edward Louis Bernays; it's psychological manipulation.
Are you a communist, Mr. Lowrie? I'm not saying that in a negative way, just asking.

So in conclusion you admit that you don't have any idea what you are taking about but thought you would scream about that evil orange bastard anyway?

Thankfully you are demonstrating another way of handling yourself emotionally for us all as an example.

Unbelievable.

And add to that two major political parties that have an inherent interest in never actually solving problems

How the hell you going to win elections if both sides are working together and actually solving issues?

Ohhhhh. So you read what someone r says on a message board believe it as fact.

Are you a communist, Mr. Lowrie? I'm not saying that in a negative way, just asking.

Never have been. But I am 64 and I have watched the purposefully executed trajectory of our economic system over the past half century and it does not serve the needs of we the people or society. Futhermore, any society that enjoys this level of wealth inequity eventually either morphs into uprisings or into a police state. We're not in a good place.

Ohhhhh. So you read what someone r says on a message board believe it as fact.
It's a chat board conversation and she was utterly honest, get over yourself. She did not double down, fuck off.

Look at the first comment by the OP. It CLEARLY said that trump was sending a plane for them. Oh, and I don't know what I and 'taking' about?

OP:
Trump is sending a plane for them.

BREAKING: Covington Kids Going To The White House

Forum List

Back