Students reveal whats happening in Utah school with "furries." The media claims its very exaggerated. Here are the kids.

Entrained Mutants .

The one all purpose argument for down grading
America to Ameri Can't

Gender identity in action .. you identify as anything, and people are expected to accept it as a reality. Biden's America.
Not biden. Dudes a walking zombie and so are all democrats. They are all possessed pieces of shit under the spell of the ones we don't ever see pulling their strings.

The only thing we have to fear is the possibility that crazy teachers might consider plastic surgery to turn the students into a grotesque example of their favorite animal.
That's certainly happening among adults. And South Park predicted this again.

Well, the youboob won't show what the children are saying what's going on and by what they're saying, you know they're not lying.

The Rumble video shows what the kids are saying. Students dress as animals, and act as animals because of DEI bullshit.

They go around licking other students and biting other students. They have put kitty litter boxes in the bathrooms and if the students complain about it they get in trouble.

Yeap...

I didn't think this was still a thing after you posted all dressed up as MTG pubic area.

The left still think its a hoax. Yet, they hear and see what those kids are saying and if anyone thinks those kids are lying, then Yuri B was right again.

Ex KGB defected agent who said in an interview once a person has been thoroughly contaminated through the demoralization process (takes 15 to 20 years) the condition is irreversible. Will not make any difference if you bring authentic information that shows black and white is black and white the contaminated monkeys will reject it.

This proves it and so does everything else.

The left still think its a hoax. Yet, they hear and see what those kids are saying and if anyone thinks those kids are lying, then Yuri B was right again.

Ex KGB defected agent who said in an interview once a person has been thoroughly contaminated through the demoralization process (takes 15 to 20 years) the condition is irreversible. Will not make any difference if you bring authentic information that shows black and white is black and white the contaminated monkeys will reject it.

This proves it and so does everything else.
??????????????????????????

Well, the youboob won't show what the children are saying what's going on and by what they're saying, you know they're not lying.

The Rumble video shows what the kids are saying. Students dress as animals, and act as animals because of DEI bullshit.

They go around licking other students and biting other students. They have put kitty litter boxes in the bathrooms and if the students complain about it they get in trouble.

Yeap...

My fellow conservatives are stuck in about 2019. All this woke garbage is on the way out (Thank God) and is not EVEN CLOSE to the problem in schools.

In my district we had multiple police calls TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS this past week. And when I tell you how much of a last resort that is?

I have spent my entire professional life teaching, nurturing and caring for kids, and there is something deeply wrong with entirely too many of them. I don't know if it's screens, vaccines, crap in our food--but something is very, very off. We see too many kids with severe behavior disorders.

Forum List

Back