Students reveal whats happening in Utah school with "furries." The media claims its very exaggerated. Here are the kids.

what can one expect from a deeply red state like Utah

Actually no.

Mapping the Global Hotbeds of Furries

1713460947195.png

All while satanic clubs continue to pop up in public schools.

Well, the youboob won't show what the children are saying what's going on and by what they're saying, you know they're not lying.

The Rumble video shows what the kids are saying. Students dress as animals, and act as animals because of DEI bullshit.

They go around licking other students and biting other students.

Yeap...

They have put kitty litter boxes in the bathrooms and if the students complain about it they get in trouble.

No, they haven't.

No, they haven't.
To me the telling thing is lack of verifiable viedo. More than a few of those kids in the YouTube video had cellphones. If this is such a common occurrence then they should have been able to show that interviewer a couple of pictures and videos reenforcing their claims.

I don't believe that. Sounds like damage control
Idiot and his "fact checkers."

Most of the "fact checkers" are part of the kabal and their job is to insulate their overlords who run them.

You hear the absolute evidence of whats happening. Those kids WERE NOT LYING.

Actually, we've seen no evidence. As someone already pointed out, every kid in that school has a smart phone and there hasn't been a single picture or video or anything? It sounds like the school's version is correct, especially considering how wild these claims are.

There has also been licking contests in schools between students and faculty.

Yeah and don't taz me apparently didn't watch the video of what the kids were saying.

There has also been licking contests in schools between students and faculty.

Not in the school in question.

Yeah and don't taz me apparently didn't watch the video of what the kids were saying.

I'm very aware of what the kids are saying and again, the fact that not a single picture or video exists depicting any of these claims tells me their stories are exaggerated and many of those kids are just repeating what they've heard other kids claim. That is the logical conclusion.

Idiot and his "fact checkers."

Most of the "fact checkers" are part of the kabal and their job is to insulate their overlords who run them.

Not in the school in question.

I'm very aware of what the kids are saying and again, the fact that not a single picture or video exists depicting any of these claims tells me their stories are exaggerated and many of those kids are just repeating what they've heard other kids claim. That is the logical conclusion.

Usually where there's smoke there is fire. That's just...well logical

This is CURRENT EVENTS not POLITICS?

Nothing POLITICAL about this stupid shit, huh?

Appeasing these attentin seeking psycho kids is NOT THE RIGHT THING.

THESE CHILDREN MAY ASSAULT OTHER CHILDREN WITHOUT CONSEQUENCES?

That is bullshit. You all know it.

This is CURRENT EVENTS not POLITICS?

Nothing POLITICAL about this stupid shit, huh?
They're all politics really. Just that don't taz me wants to already shut it down cause his leftist fact checkers claim it isn't true and yet the children are clearly yelling (yelling) that it is true and you can tell they're not making it up.

We are in a society that claims pronouns are racist and we are up 57 genders and counting and don't taz me claims his fact checkers....

The same fact checkers that claim there was no fraud in the last presidential election.

That's what he cites as sources. I wonder what happened to all the other mods. Don't you?

The group of students being targeted, he added, were students who sometimes come to school wearing headbands “that may have ears on them.” He said doesn’t think the targeted students necessarily refer to themselves as “furries.”

“These are pretty young kids,” he said. “You’ll have students that show up with headbands and giant bows; you’ll have students that show up dressed as their favorite basketball player, or baseball player. That’s just what kids this age do.”

Indulging this ridiculous behavior is absolutely preposterous.

Any of the FURRIES who assault other students should be suspended like any other student.

Forum List

Back