Controversial 'Piss Christ' art back in NY

Are you worried about the violence that the Christians will cause over this? Do you think it will be worse than that of the comic strips about Muslims?

Of course not. Those particular Muslims who are responding in that violent and irrational are a disgrace. They need to be arrested (the law breakers) and they need to have their heads examined.

I always hear about the "extreme ones". Ever notice the size of the crowds and the age range. Must be a awful lot of extremists.

Last edited:
Bull shit.

ok.. so glad i answered and that a meaningful dialogue ensued.

:thup:

i'm sorry you're disappointed. the white supremacist started a thread looking for pats on the head because no one blew up anything because of a pretty ugly piece of art.

the answers in response to that are what they are.

There you went adding after the initial response, no wonder I won't dialog with a racist bitch.

racist? lol.. that's kinda funny.

but i thikn you were whining that i don't dialogue with you.

now you know why.

i'm not quite sure why we're supposed to tolerate your kind of stupidity.

but whatchagonna do?

ok.. so glad i answered and that a meaningful dialogue ensued.

:thup:

i'm sorry you're disappointed. the white supremacist started a thread looking for pats on the head because no one blew up anything because of a pretty ugly piece of art.

the answers in response to that are what they are.

There you went adding after the initial response, no wonder I won't dialog with a racist bitch.

racist? lol.. that's kinda funny.

but i thikn you were whining that i don't dialogue with you.

now you know why.

i'm not quite sure why we're supposed to tolerate your kind of stupidity.

but whatchagonna do?

Ya, whatever, you contribute nothing but bull shit, tough to dialog with your BS?
If you don't want to have a dialog, then don't, no one is stopping your racist ass.

Are you worried about the violence that the Christians will cause over this? Do you think it will be worse than that of the comic strips about Muslims?

Of course not. Those particular Muslims who are responding in that violent and irrational are a disgrace. They need to be arrested (the law breakers) and they need to have their heads examined.

I always hear about the "extreme ones". Ever notice the size of the crowds and the age range. Must be a awful lot of extremists.

Yes there sure are a lot of them. Do you have any stats as to what percentage of the population those crowds are? Go you think that they are the majority of the people?

I thank Jesus every day that his followers are nearly all cowed and pacified. It only took a bunch of centuries, but we finally won.

Ken: By Request Only - Get On My Knees And Praise Jesus - YouTube

We're only doing what OUR God said we should do. It isn't up to us to judge and "retaliate"...God will take care of that in his own time. Unlike another religion that think it's their place to murder for their God.

Yeah, it only took you 19 centuries or so to learn Jesus's message.

How many centuries do you think it'll take radical Islamists to learn their lesson?

My husband asked me if I'd help him fill out the paperwork for an NEA grant for his grand artistic masterpiece involving a Quran, a big glass jar, and him drinking a couple gallons of Gatorade. I told him that not only is NEA paperwork a pain in the ass, but I'm too old to be dodging a jihad at this point in my life.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back