Controversial 'Piss Christ' art back in NY

Yeah thanks for making clear you're a nazi. Goddamned nazi

Just remember before we go any further that I asked a simple question of someone else not of you... but about you. You went ballistic Just letting you know in advance. :eusa_whistle:

Yep, but that is his lame defense mechanism,

All I wanted to know is who he was. He started shit...he got shit thrown back at him.

As far as jilly, unless someone replies to her, I can't see what see says. If she mentions me, I'll toss it back at her. No more of her nonsense then watching her hide behind the fact that she moderates. She has Valerie or catzmeow report everything so she can claim clean hands. If I were you, I wouldn't waste your time on her.

People know her which is why so few reply to her. That's what pisses her off about me. I'm here such a short time and many reply to me and the threads I start. That's why she brings that up nearly every chance she gets.

Last edited:
Let's see how many Lives Chirtians are going to exact revenge on because they are going to be offended.

Taking any bets Jillian, come on how many will die over this, how many embassies are going to be attacked.

Come on now let's hear you prediction and then justify the killings.

i wouldn't expect anyone to die over it.

but i also don't think doing what's normal and appropriate is praiseworthy.

terrorist loons are what they are... but not every person in their religion is a murderer any more than every christian would murder abortion doctors.

i'd like to think we can, most of us, agree that every christian isn't responsible for those murders and every muslim isn't responsible for blowing up stuff.

Two pages to get a response, wow a record.

Let's see how many Lives Chirtians are going to exact revenge on because they are going to be offended.

Taking any bets Jillian, come on how many will die over this, how many embassies are going to be attacked.

Come on now let's hear you prediction and then justify the killings.

terrorist loons are what they are... but not every person in their religion is a murderer any more than every christian would murder abortion doctors.

i'd like to think we can, most of us, agree that every christian isn't responsible for those murders and every muslim isn't responsible for blowing up stuff.

you'd have gotten a response sooner. i was busy laughing at the rightwingnut.

This ATTEMPT at art fails, ignore the slimy stuff, that is the FREE MARKET way.

Bull shit.

NY Post ^ | 9/21/12

Andres Serrano’s controversial “Piss Christ” to be displayed in New York - NYPOST.com

I will say it is their right to do so! I'm a Christian and I know my lord and saver is fully capable of forgiveness of even these people. It isn't worth rioting, killing or threating to take away someones rights.

Praise jesus!
Great!

Are you worried about the violence that the Christians will cause over this? Do you think it will be worse than that of the comic strips about Muslims?

These are Americans. Americans aren't the only christiasn in the world buddy

Just remember before we go any further that I asked a simple question of someone else not of you... but about you. You went ballistic Just letting you know in advance. :eusa_whistle:

All I wanted to know is who he was. He started shit...he got shit thrown back at him.

As far as jilly, unless someone replies to her, I can't see what see says. If she mentions me, I'll toss it back at her. No more of her nonsense then watching her hide behind the fact that she moderates. She has Valerie or catzmeow report everything so she can claim clean hands. If I were you, I wouldn't waste your time on her.

People know her which is why so few reply to her. That's what pisses her off about me. I'm here such a short time and many reply to me and the threads I start. That's why she brings that up nearly every chance she gets.

Like calling someone a Muzzie? Just a question right...

And at what point did I say that and why? Touchy? If the shoe fits wear it. You ashamed? I'm Italian. I've been called a ginny, wop, daigo... Grow a thicker skin or STFU! Actually, I'm American. How about you?

Last edited:

And at what point did I say that and why? Touchy? If the shoe fits wear it. You ashamed? I'm Italian. I've been called a ginny, wop, daigo... Grow a thicker skin or STFU Actually, I'm American. How about you?

American, post 42 btw

Last edited:

Bull shit.

ok.. so glad i answered and that a meaningful dialogue ensued.

:thup:

i'm sorry you're disappointed. the white supremacist started a thread looking for pats on the head because no one blew up anything because of a pretty ugly piece of art.

the answers in response to that are what they are.

Last edited:
First of all, what's wrong with being Muslim? Are you gonna give us anothe hateful Rightwing lecture?

I suggest you quit right there. I asked a question and it wasn't directed to you. Second, I didn't make any comment on being a Muslim. I don't care because I have no use for any Muslim dead or alive...preferably dead. Are we clear?

You're comparing him to Nazis just because he said he'd prefer to see all people of a certain religion dead??

What's that have to do with Nazism....errr...well...okay...

now that I think about it...:lol:

I suggest you quit right there. I asked a question and it wasn't directed to you. Second, I didn't make any comment on being a Muslim. I don't care because I have no use for any Muslim dead or alive...preferably dead. Are we clear?

You're comparing him to Nazis just because he said he'd prefer to see all people of a certain religion dead??

What's that have to do with Nazism....errr...well...okay...

now that I think about it...:lol:

You have me confused with Sunni Man but your demise wouldn't actually upset much as a matter of fact.

Maybe you can "accidently" step in front of the 1 or 9.

Bull shit.

i'm sorry you're disappointed. the white supremacist started a thread looking for pats on the head because no one blew up anything because of a pretty ugly piece of art.

There you went adding after the initial response, no wonder I won't dialog with a racist bitch.

Bull shit.

There you went adding after the initial response, no wonder I won't dialog with a racist bitch.

I warned you she'll just get under your skin. Let her ignorance display itself. You piss her off, she'll find a way to report you via Valerie. :D She's a coward who hides behind her position here.

NY Post ^ | 9/21/12

Andres Serrano’s controversial “Piss Christ” to be displayed in New York - NYPOST.com

I will say it is their right to do so! I'm a Christian and I know my lord and saver is fully capable of forgiveness of even these people. It isn't worth rioting, killing or threating to take away someones rights.

Praise jesus!
Great!

Are you worried about the violence that the Christians will cause over this? Do you think it will be worse than that of the comic strips about Muslims?

Of course not. Those particular Muslims who are responding in that violent and irrational are a disgrace. They need to be arrested (the law breakers) and they need to have their heads examined.

Ah the old liberal one standard in full display, one for them and one for everyone else.

The murderous Muslims attack and kill US citizens and the left wants to blame some BS video.

Yet this piss ant makes "art" paid for partially by our taxes and Christians get attack even though they ignore the blatant disrespectful attack. The liberal left has no shame, only that of their parents. IF one person is hurt or killed over this piss ant's art then the piss ant should be thrown in jail just as the left tried to lie their way to an excuse over a video. The left is nothing but BS and lies. period.

Bull shit.

She does a lot of altering after the fact. I've been a victim of it.

Forum List

Back