Pope Francis Welcomes ‘Piss Christ’ Artist in Vatican

Actually, the Pope is a realist. Most of the worlds one billion Catholics live in poor countries where Capitalism is a Shit Sandwich.

The few Catholics that still live in the Industrialized World don't go to church that much.

So who should he be paying attention to?
The globalists caused this. A slow infection over years, decades and centuries is coming to a nasty result. When I was a child in the 1960's Catholic school students were half the children along with the public schools in the city. This was true in other cities also. Then Vatican 2 and the great changeover occurred in the early 1970's. God was killed in England at least a decade before that. And died with us in that era. From my education, I can say Joe is a fraud Catholic. So are many Prog priests and adherents. Yet there are people who have graduated from the same school, I have who are Progs in views. That is until they are tested in any way. And that is for all of us.

ROME — Pope Francis stunned the faithful this weekend when he welcomed some 200 avant-garde artists in the Sistine Chapel, including photographer Andres Serrano, creator of the controversial “Piss Christ” work showing a crucifix submerged in a glass of urine.

26 June 2023
This Catholic Church doesn't even pretend to reflect Christ

This Catholic Church doesn't even pretend to reflect Christ

Seems some people have never bothered to read their bible....

10 And as Jesus reclined at table in the house, behold, many tax collectors and sinners came and were reclining with Jesus and his disciples. 11 And when the Pharisees saw this, they said to his disciples, “Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?” 12 But when he heard it, he said, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. 13 Go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.’ For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.”

I'm Catholic and that's pretty much what Catholics think about him ...here in the US anyway
This church going Catholic says you`re a liar. A first class liar. The bishop for the Pittsburgh Catholic Diocese said we should judge the whole person, not cherry pick.

This is the Catholic Church trying to look accepting of all people because the number of donors has been declining. it takes a lot of money to support that opulent real estate of Vatican City

Considering they own it outright, it probably really doesn't.

There isn't a mortgage on probably any of the buildings.

Very sad, a crucifix in pee? And the pope accepts this? I could agree if the pope heard his confession of this sin, and then made the guy recite 10,000 hail marys, than I could agree in allowing him to attend, but not before.

Considering they own it outright, it probably really doesn't.

There isn't a mortgage on probably any of the buildings.
Upkeep, payroll. security medical care for all the old perverts

Who pays to keep all that priceless artwork in climate controlled secure buildings?

You think owning a city has no costs?

Upkeep, payroll. security medical care for all the old perverts

Who pays to keep all that priceless artwork in climate controlled secure buildings?

You think owning a city has no costs?

I think tourism covers a ton of it.

Actually, the Pope is a realist. Most of the worlds one billion Catholics live in poor countries where Capitalism is a Shit Sandwich.

The few Catholics that still live in the Industrialized World don't go to church that much.

So who should he be paying attention to?
To whom should the Catholic Church be paying attention? Those who are already believers or those who allegedly still need to be Saved? Hm.

Very sad, a crucifix in pee? And the pope accepts this? I could agree if the pope heard his confession of this sin, and then made the guy recite 10,000 hail marys, than I could agree in allowing him to attend, but not before.

10 And as Jesus reclined at table in the house, behold, many tax collectors and sinners came and were reclining with Jesus and his disciples. 11 And when the Pharisees saw this, they said to his disciples, “Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?” 12 But when he heard it, he said, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. 13 Go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.’ For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.”

I would like to see that dinner, right before Jesus is crucified on the cross, where someone presents Jesus with a cup of pee with his image in it.
Matthew 21:12-13 King James Version 12 And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, 13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

as if you have
Matthew 21:12-13 King James Version 12 And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, 13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

Forum List

Back