Controversial 'Piss Christ' art back in NY

He joined a month ago and claims he knows all about Jillian. Hell she quit making sense in 2008 when Obama came on the scene.

But this guy is like 17.

Is he the one that on the thread that I battled with Sunni Man on... that someone said was the real Muslim not Sunni Man?

It's there but I can't be bothered to go look for it.

First of all, what's wrong with being Muslim? Are you gonna give us anothe hateful Rightwing lecture?

I suggest you quit right there. I asked a question and it wasn't directed to you. Second, I didn't make any comment on being a Muslim. I don't care because I have no use for any Muslim dead or alive...preferably dead. Are we clear?

Last edited:
Look we got a Rightwing nut beratta...lol Jillian was right for calling you that

Yup again. Poor command of English...You're the Muzzie. It's beretta. See the second "e"? If you're gonna mock, spell correctly. Jilly puts it all together... rightwingnut! Dumb ass

Last edited:
He joined a month ago and claims he knows all about Jillian. Hell she quit making sense in 2008 when Obama came on the scene.

But this guy is like 17.

No kidding, I didn't realize it was a guy, sounded like a girl, at least I can see his hormones kicking in to defend jillian.

These two Muslim hating cocksucking nazis want to act like they are experienced in any middle eastern conflcit. And preach to us their bullshit, yet somehow expect people to take them seriously. :confused:

Hey dumb ass I said nothing of my experience, I am telling you, that you are a fucktard and know nothing about Jillian and yet your 17 year old hormones defend her.

My question is easy, why is everyone concerned about pissing off Muslims but don't care if they piss off Christians. You got an answer or are you just going to be a hypocritical dumb shit that you have proved yourself to be since you show your ugly ass on this board?

Is he the one that on the thread that I battled with Sunni Man on... that someone said was the real Muslim not Sunni Man?

It's there but I can't be bothered to go look for it.

First of all, what's wrong with being Muslim? Are you gonna give us anothe hateful Rightwing lecture?

I suggest you quit right there. I asked a question and it wasn't directed to you. Second, I didn't make any comment on being a Muslim. I don't care because I have no use for any Muslim dead or alive...preferably dead. Are we clear?

Yeah thanks for making clear you're a nazi. Goddamned nazi

Goddamm to find out a rightwinger is a lunatic nut, all you have to do is bring up Muslims. Lol

Just remember before we go any further that I asked a simple question of someone else not of you... but about you. You went ballistic Just letting you know in advance. :eusa_whistle:

I thank Jesus every day that his followers are nearly all cowed and pacified. It only took a bunch of centuries, but we finally won.

Ken: By Request Only - Get On My Knees And Praise Jesus - YouTube

We're only doing what OUR God said we should do. It isn't up to us to judge and "retaliate"...God will take care of that in his own time. Unlike another religion that think it's their place to murder for their God.

I just noticed your signature. She's a real winner isn't she. You can't make this stuff up.

I have a hard time knowing that there's actually people out there that think she's smart! That woman is scarey stupid!

Just remember before we go any further that I asked a simple question of someone else not of you... but about you. You went ballistic Just letting you know in advance. :eusa_whistle:

Yep, but that is his lame defense mechanism,

No never been German. Italian all my life, sorry. :eusa_eh:

NY Post ^ | 9/21/12

Andres Serrano’s controversial “Piss Christ” to be displayed in New York - NYPOST.com

The controversial “Piss Christ” artwork Sen. Alfonse D’Amato once branded as a “deplorable, despicable display of vulgarity,” is coming to New York, and security is being heavily ramped- up at the gallery that will show the piece. Andres Serrano’s work — a “photograph of the crucifix submerged in the artist’s urine” — first ignited controversy in 1989 when D’Amato complained to the US Senate that it was an “outrage,” an “indignity” and a “piece of trash” that had been funded by taxpayers. Serrano had won a $15,000 prize for his work, backed in part by the National Endowment for the Arts But the piece — which will be on display as part of a retrospective of the New York artist’s work at Edward Tyler Nahem gallery beginning Thursday — is still causing controversy over two decades later.

I will say it is their right to do so! I'm a Christian and I know my lord and saver is fully capable of forgiveness of even these people. It isn't worth rioting, killing or threating to take away someones rights.

Praise jesus!
Great!

Let's see how many Lives Chirtians are going to exact revenge on because they are going to be offended.

Taking any bets Jillian, come on how many will die over this, how many embassies are going to be attacked.

Come on now let's hear you prediction and then justify the killings.

i wouldn't expect anyone to die over it.

but i also don't think doing what's normal and appropriate is praiseworthy.

terrorist loons are what they are... but not every person in their religion is a murderer any more than every christian would murder abortion doctors.

i'd like to think we can, most of us, agree that every christian isn't responsible for those murders and every muslim isn't responsible for blowing up stuff.

NY Post ^ | 9/21/12

Andres Serrano’s controversial “Piss Christ” to be displayed in New York - NYPOST.com

The controversial “Piss Christ” artwork Sen. Alfonse D’Amato once branded as a “deplorable, despicable display of vulgarity,” is coming to New York, and security is being heavily ramped- up at the gallery that will show the piece. Andres Serrano’s work — a “photograph of the crucifix submerged in the artist’s urine” — first ignited controversy in 1989 when D’Amato complained to the US Senate that it was an “outrage,” an “indignity” and a “piece of trash” that had been funded by taxpayers. Serrano had won a $15,000 prize for his work, backed in part by the National Endowment for the Arts But the piece — which will be on display as part of a retrospective of the New York artist’s work at Edward Tyler Nahem gallery beginning Thursday — is still causing controversy over two decades later.

I will say it is their right to do so! I'm a Christian and I know my lord and saver is fully capable of forgiveness of even these people. It isn't worth rioting, killing or threating to take away someones rights.

Praise jesus!
Great!

Are you worried about the violence that the Christians will cause over this? Do you think it will be worse than that of the comic strips about Muslims?

Forum List

Back