BREAKING: Pro-democracy protesters overtake terrorist Islamist group's HQ in Benghazi

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
God Bless Libya! God Bless the hundreds of pro-democracy demonstrators who marched in Benghazi and overtook the headquarters of a radical Islamist group tied to the attack, without firing a single shot.

Pro-democracy protesters overtake Islamist group's HQ in Benghazi - CNN.com

Benghazi, Libya (CNN) -- Ten days after four Americans were killed in their Libyan city, hundreds of pro-democracy demonstrators marched in Benghazi and overtook the headquarters of a radical Islamist group tied to the attack.

The protesters took to the street Friday, loudly declaring that they -- and not those behind last week's deadly attack -- represent the real sentiments of the Libyan people.

As militia members fled, the protesters torched a vehicle and took over the headquarters of Ansar al-Sharia without firing a single shot. They also claimed to have freed at least 20 captives held in the building.

It won't matter to the sheeple on here...Muslim is Muslim doesn't matter if the vast majority don't support terrorism...

It won't matter to the sheeple on here...Muslim is Muslim doesn't matter if the vast majority don't support terrorism...

I understand. By the way, do you realize that the overwhelming majority of people in Iran yearn for democracy-western style too? Given the chance it won't be long before the Iranians start their version of an Arab-Spring revolt. Mark my words.

Last edited:
It's about time the good, normal people stand up to the fucking freaks over there. Hopefully, this will empower more good folk to fight the good fight against the Fundamentalists.

I guess after decades of oppression and tyranny from Khaddafi that has just ended, they aren't going to let it happen again.

Good for them!

I understand. By the way, do you realize that the overwhelming majority of people in Iran yearn for democracy-western style too? Given the chance it won't be long before the Iranians start their version of an Arab-Spring revolt. Mark my words.

I believe they tried after the current president was re elected but the US didn't back them and it died down....It will happen but don't know when...I still support a nuclear Iran.

I believe they tried after the current president was re elected but the US didn't back them and it died down....It will happen but don't know when...I still support a nuclear Iran.

And that is the correct policy to take... let them do it on their own timetable at the beginning. It's got to be the Iranians that dispose the dictator without interference from America, the worst way to end a rebellion is to get our military involved. Obama reacted perfectly with the Egypt and Libya situations. Hats off to the Arab-Spring.

Last edited:
It's about time the good, normal people stand up to the fucking freaks over there. Hopefully, this will empower more good folk to fight the good fight against the Fundamentalists.

I guess after decades of oppression and tyranny from Khaddafi that has just ended, they aren't going to let it happen again.

Good for them!

What about the christian-fundamentalists brethen here in America (aka the Tea-Party)? What do we do with them?

Let them beat their chest...the republican party has already swallowed the tea party up....it started out as something good but I really don't see much difference between them and regular republicans

God Bless Libya! God Bless the hundreds of pro-democracy demonstrators who marched in Benghazi and overtook the headquarters of a radical Islamist group tied to the attack, without firing a single shot.

Benghazi, Libya (CNN) -- Ten days after four Americans were killed in their Libyan city, hundreds of pro-democracy demonstrators marched in Benghazi and overtook the headquarters of a radical Islamist group tied to the attack.

The protesters took to the street Friday, loudly declaring that they -- and not those behind last week's deadly attack -- represent the real sentiments of the Libyan people.

As militia members fled, the protesters torched a vehicle and took over the headquarters of Ansar al-Sharia without firing a single shot. They also claimed to have freed at least 20 captives held in the building.

Nice to see islam isn't full of radicals and pussies that let radicals push them around.

I'll be impressed when it starts to happen world wide, and not a moment sooner.

Good for them!

What about the christian-fundamentalists brethen here in America (aka the Tea-Party)? What do we do with them?

You have to be mentally handicapped to make such a comparison.

The Pee Party is violent and degenerate, just like muslims.

Good for them!

The comparison was mildly 'tongue in cheek' but... food for thought.

Obama must REALLY be pissed off now.

He'll probably call for drone strikes and black ops stuff to drive those "Democracy" troublemakers out of Benghazi.

Obama simply won't tolerate anybody messing with his radical Islamist buddies.

Obama must REALLY be pissed off now.

He'll probably call for drone strikes and black ops stuff to drive those "Democracy" troublemakers out of Benghazi.

Obama simply won't tolerate anybody messing with his radical Islamist buddies.

LOL... you've got to much 'Rush Limbaugh' on the brain.

The comparison was mildly 'tongue in cheek' but... food for thought.

I'm still hungry, your "food for thought" didn't satisfy my appetite.

AHA!

A glutton for punishment?

Don't go there sweetheart. Once you get a 'taste' of me you'll never go back.

although I am happy they are being supportive. They are a few days short and 4 people dead late... I wish they were there on the day and we did not have to have 4 innocent people die because of the hate that is these Muslims heart .

Forum List

Back