Pope Francis Welcomes ‘Piss Christ’ Artist in Vatican

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
ROME — Pope Francis stunned the faithful this weekend when he welcomed some 200 avant-garde artists in the Sistine Chapel, including photographer Andres Serrano, creator of the controversial “Piss Christ” work showing a crucifix submerged in a glass of urine.

26 June 2023

Smite.jpg

ROME — Pope Francis stunned the faithful this weekend when he welcomed some 200 avant-garde artists in the Sistine Chapel, including photographer Andres Serrano, creator of the controversial “Piss Christ” work showing a crucifix submerged in a glass of urine.

26 June 2023

That's really appalling.

I'm Catholic and that's pretty much what Catholics think about him ...here in the US anyway

I have nothing against Catholics, they make a strong stand against abortion. But this Pope as well as many non-Catholic ministers are leading people straight to hell with their "woke" ideology, false doctrine, and perversion of the scripture. That's why thousands of churches have disaffiliated themselves with the United Methodist and other churches.

26 June 2023
I’m not religious, So, I suppose I shouldn’t be too opinionated.

Still: I am not a fan of any Pope who can’t be bothered to be honest. This Francis? He is an example of why communists can’t be trusted.

Oh. My bad. I suggested that the Pope might be a leftist? Shame on me. I meant to say that he was no fan of capitalism.

Anyway, I digress. The point is: this Pope needs to be ex communicated. Or at least be forced to resign and retire.

Seems like the Cardinals are becoming as corrupt as they were in the Renaissance era, with all the Medici's, Borgias, and other banker Popes promoting decadence and petty wars. They're back to appointing the criminally inclined and sociopaths to the office.

This is the Catholic Church trying to look accepting of all people because the number of donors has been declining. it takes a lot of money to support that opulent real estate of Vatican City

26 June 2023
Francis is about as corrupt as a Communist Pope can get.

They’re actually pretty split on abortion.

Western nation Catholics can have different political views. Catholics from poorer nations are different and have either more conservative views or even combined beliefs from when Christianity was introduced to those areas with it. Many Priests are conservative in those areas. Pope Francis was not.

26 June 2023

This is as bad as Jesus having a meal with the sinners and tax collectors.

What was he thinking.

I’m not religious, So, I suppose I shouldn’t be too opinionated.

Still: I am not a fan of any Pope who can’t be bothered to be honest. This Francis? He is an example of why communists can’t be trusted.

Oh. My bad. I suggested that the Pope might be a leftist? Shame on me. I meant to say that he was no fan of capitalism.

Anyway, I digress. The point is: this Pope needs to be ex communicated. Or at least be forced to resign and retire.

Actually, the Pope is a realist. Most of the worlds one billion Catholics live in poor countries where Capitalism is a Shit Sandwich.

The few Catholics that still live in the Industrialized World don't go to church that much.

So who should he be paying attention to?

Forum List

Back