Talented Ripley

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
A very unusual 'quality' of world-matrix presentation artistry and storytelling vanities concerning the 'American' remake of the iconic 1960 Rene Clement French/Euro crime-psyche stylish film Purple Noon, The Talented Mr. Ripley (Matt Damon) is its 'treatment' of adaptations into Americanized ethos/aesthetics for worldly designs that (IMO) reflects our mod globalism-oriented 'social media culture' of bureaucracy-handshakes, which is why I thought a 'clever' image-rich 'American' fanfiction of the American/Damon film would offer a USMB/Garage forum alternative 'image' for Saturday review(s) for (general) materialism-geo-physics. Happy Holidays (and hope you like this 'Earth-realm stoichiometry' read/write),

====

AMLAN SATAN: Off to Monte-Carlo for a blood-diamond insurance-yuppie chess match.
FRIEND (Cyber): Sure this patriot-deed message for social-media commentary is sane, Satan?
AMLAN: Sure, sure; I've been 'trained' in the Earth-matrix hand-writes for 'vigilantism' IQ, pal.
FRIEND: Well, seems you've harbored some 'secret' talent for psycho-grudge for aristocracy!
AMLAN: Don't be silly, pal; I've become a 'prince' of capitalism-transit hands, for ninja-bread.
FRIEND: You'll correspond from Europe, for a friendly adapted comics-superstition story?
AMLAN: I hate writing; but I'll mail you some comic-book adventure-image for Euro-IQ.
FRIEND: Aright, Satan; here's to 'splendor' for wrought darkness (and heroics?).
AMLAN: Sure, sure (for social media).

acro2.jpg

The 'talented Mr. Amlan Satan' had become something of a capitalism 'matrix' scholarship-extraction(s) artist for this Monte-Carlo blood-diamond insurance/yuppie investment 'world' of fortune-vanities ahead of this (shared) decision to reach a special couple in Europe who'd invested in the video-game art market tied with gem-marketing with rumored smugglers-ties; and perhaps the unrecognized 'American psycho' of varied gifts had 'marked' this vulnerable (if corrupted) aristocrat-couple as a social-media 'face' target for lifestyle-leviathan (hmm).

texas2.jpg

TEDDY: You play our piano beautifully, Satan.
AMLAN: Thanx...I trained in French Quebec with a grand teacher who loved Chopin/Gould.
TEDDY: Wow, seems you've become the Euro-traveler with contact/display in mind, Satan.
MARGE: Can we persuade you to stay here in Monte-Carlo for longer than designed?
AMLAN: No; I'm to make that museum-art replica sketch (after-hours), of your bought-piece.
TEDDY: Yeah, Marge; our video-game 'warrior-princess' charcoal shared with a gem-baron!
MARGE: Cool; there's this Euro-link between arts and sciences/capitalism, then, for Mr. Satan.
AMLAN: All for a good cause (too)...'image' for bread.
TEDDY: Ha, great photo-synthesis, eh?

harv44.jpg

INSPECTOR: You say this 'prince-rascal' swindled his way into your Euro-pockets/hearts?
MARGE: I know this talented Mr. Satan is behind the vanishing of my darling Teddy.
INSPECTOR: The stolen art-sketch in Monte-Carlo had rumored ties to blood-diamond IQ.
MARGE: I know nothing of Teddy's 'affairs' with straight-money/buys, but Satan was evil!
INSPECTOR: Perhaps Teddy grew 'angry' with Amlan Satan's potential gem-mission (news)?
MARGE: Inspector, I 'doubt' this talented Mr. Satan was an intelligence-man/vigilante (IQ).
INSPECTOR: So you 'believe' he was (simply) an American-psycho with self-imposed heroics.
MARGE: Please find Teddy, for my upcoming cyber-wedding photo-synthesis ideation, sir!
INSPECTOR: Stay faithful, lovely/poor Marge...for social media's bureaucracy.
MARGE: Thanx, inspector (for everything!).

harv43.jpg

The police had no track for clues regarding the disappearance of the 'talented Mr. Amlan Satan' who'd vanished along with Teddy after the cyber-media warrior-princess avatar-sketch was stolen/swapped with a replica Amlan carried inside the art-exhibition/museum after-hours to make his own 'private-investment' pencil-replica, accompanied that evening by the lone guardsman (Leo) who was inebriated by extra-laced absinthe for Amlan to make the (vigilante?) swap of the artwork with (rumored/insured) blood-diamond corruption in Euro-currency (Baron Ion's African company!) and leave a pocket-note reading, "Police must determine insurance-company rivalry statements for treasure-circulations commentary with overground art-world chess-bonds that's requiring a new 'insider' hand-work for leviathan."

harv45.jpg

FRIEND (Cyber): You're on a cruise-boat to Brussels, Satan?
AMLAN: The deed's acquired, and Interpol-relations eye Monaco-yuppies with art-gem tie.
FRIEND: Where's your encountered couple with the corruption-game of art-diamond life?
AMLAN: I tried to sweep-away the lovely-Marge, but she was devoted to the corrupt Teddy.
FRIEND: Did this 'Teddy' really know of the blood-diamond layers of Euro-currency darkness?
AMLAN: I don't care; this is a water-colored game of transit-examination deeds (for aliens).
FRIEND: You sound like an 'adjusted' man for photo-graphics storytelling now, Satan.
AMLAN: Perhaps you'll meet me in Belgium...for a share in restaurant-enterprise chess, pal.
FRIEND: If I 'believe' you've become less of a 'psycho' of shared/stolen language...ok.
AMLAN: Fine!

harv46.jpg

CURATOR: Here's the area where the warrior-woman cyber-media sketch was swapped, sir.
INSPECTOR: This poor-guardsman got that drunk for undetectable 'chance' vigilantism, eh?
CURATOR: Funny, isn't this all, sir?
INSPECTOR: We'll keep your museum 'distance' safe from blood-diamond ties/gossip, ok.
CURATOR: Fine (thanx).

harv47.jpg

Of course, this video-game 'marketing' for art work(s) that the talented Satan 'lifted' for insurance-world commentary/eyes was quite the mod-marvel, and he had in his case after-hours for museum private-time replica-work, was a double for the less 'refined' charcoal haphazard freelance-sell 'agenda' he had for a simple Teddy-Marge aristocracy art-world praise-chat (cyber-forum) that veiled his Belgian flight (post-deed) of dark Euro-education.

ams9.jpg

FRIEND (Cyber): Did you perform that Halloween raid in New Orleans, Satan?
AMLAN: A vigilante's mission, especially in the States, is unending for myth, pal.
FRIEND: Why so paranoid about blood-diamonds and treasure-swaps/exposure, friend?
AMLAN: It's a world of 'masked' bureaucracy-escapism (for social media!).
FRIEND: Wow (carnage).

aa11.jpg

INSPECTOR: You insist, poor-Marge, that Teddy's been bloody-murdered (by Satan)?
MARGE: I've little doubt, inspector (wow).
INSPECTOR: You fear this talented rascal from the West is enjoying pasta in Belgium.
MARGE: Great, yeah...maybe I should've accepted his 'sinister' proposition to escape!
INSPECTOR: Ha, to avoid Teddy's potential fate, Marge?
MARGE: Love, even in Europe, makes for the diner-table chat(s) of tourism, sir.
INSPECTOR: Good (for bound conspiracy).

al28.jpg

"Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone" (John Maynard Keynes).

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Forum List

Back