Controversial 'Piss Christ' art back in NY

I don't look at all of her arguments but I have seen a few and the right doesn't know how to respond to them. She's very educated on that topic

I don't look at all of her arguments but I have seen a few and the right doesn't know how to respond to them. She's very educated on that topic

I suggest that you take a very, very close look. On rare occasions she might make a great snarky comeback. But a valid point...I don't agree. As to people not knowing how to reply to her. I've seen her run away holding her bleeding asshole. Drop the charade. It won't work with me any longer.

Last edited:
Christianity Helped form the environment that built western civilization that invented that computer and electricy you enjoy. Thank Jesus!:eusa_boohoo:

Western civilization invented electricity?
Learn history. Not invented though, discovered.

I'm not the one who said they invented it, you did. That's why I asked for your clarification.

You would be doing history a great disservice if you discredited the achievements and discoveries made by the eastern and/or Islamic world.

The Muslim world used to be the great powerhouse of technology and innovation.

Don't let your prejudices bias you against their achievements. It didn't always exist like it does now.

Bull shit, you are stinking the place up.

He joined a month ago and claims he knows all about Jillian. Hell she quit making sense in 2008 when Obama came on the scene.

But this guy is like 17.

He joined a month ago and claims he knows all about Jillian. Hell she quit making sense in 2008 when Obama came on the scene.

But this guy is like 17.

No kidding, I didn't realize it was a guy, sounded like a girl, at least I can see his hormones kicking in to defend jillian.

Some of the advancements could of come from the muslim world, but look at them today. All about submission and violence.

Islam was at its height in the 9-11th century. Boy has it turned to shit.

Kind of like Christianity did as well. Terrorizing the world. The Islamic terrorization isn't even as widespread or systemic as was the Catholic Church, however. I mean, in the minds of some it is, but in reality it's not. It's hundreds of thousands, perhaps a few million evil people who seek to do harm in the name of their religion.

But this guy is like 17.

Is he the one that on the thread that I battled with Sunni Man on... that someone said was the real Muslim not Sunni Man?

It's there but I can't be bothered to go look for it.

But this guy is like 17.

No kidding, I didn't realize it was a guy, sounded like a girl, at least I can see his hormones kicking in to defend jillian.

These two Muslim hating cocksucking nazis want to act like they are experienced in any middle eastern conflcit. And preach to us their bullshit, yet somehow expect people to take them seriously. :confused:

But this guy is like 17.

Is he the one that on the thread that I battled with Sunni Man on... that someone said was the real Muslim not Sunni Man?

It's there but I can't be bothered to go look for it.

First of all, what's wrong with being Muslim? Are you gonna give us anothe hateful Rightwing lecture?

But this guy is like 17.

These two Muslim hating cocksucking nazis want to act like they are experienced in any middle eastern conflcit. And preach to us their bullshit, yet somehow expect people to take them seriously. :confused:

Yup, he must be the one. :lol:

Forum List

Back