Conservative Hypocrisy

he wont do it because he wont believe the numbers.

“Prisoners in 2007,” a report by the Bureau of Justice Statistics, which is the statistical arm of the U.S. Department of Justice. That report offered estimated figures for offenders sentenced to state prison for drug violations: 113,500 blacks, 72,300 whites and 51,100 Hispanics. On a percentage basis, this means that 29 percent of inmates for drug offenses were white, 20 percent were Hispanic and 45 percent were black.

According to the U.S. Sentencing Commission, for fiscal year 2008, there were 25,273 federal sentences for drug offenses. Of that number, African-American prisoners didn’t even account for the highest percentage among the three biggest groups. Hispanics led with 40 percent, followed by blacks at 31 percent and whites at 25 percent.

Actually, the war on black and brown people was launched by a Republican named Anslinger who was an FBI man.

He's the one that made the big push to make marijuana illegal. Wanna know why? Because it's primary consumers were Blacks and Hispanics, and Anslinger was looking for a way to lock them up legally. So, by making the thing they used (marijuana) illegal, and scaring all the white people from using it (the movie Reefer Madness), he had a perfect way to lock up all the minorities.

Why else do you think that the marijuana sentences are so Draconian?

What percentage of the blacks in prison are there for using marijuana?

Actually, you'd have to look up the stats that occured in 1940 through the present if you want to figure that one out.

I'm not gonna do your homework for you though, you asked the question, you post the links.

My bad. Your rant about the reasons there were so many blacks in prison gave me the impression that you were an expert and knew what you were talking about. I just wondered what a movie with an all-white cast had to do with putting blacks in prison

Last edited:
What percentage of the blacks in prison are there for using marijuana?

Actually, you'd have to look up the stats that occured in 1940 through the present if you want to figure that one out.

I'm not gonna do your homework for you though, you asked the question, you post the links.

My bad. Your rant about the reasons there were so many blacks in prison gave me the impression that you were an expert and knew what you were talking about.

See post 81 by LCV.

The thing that amuses me is conservative posters who rage about people on government programs yet are on government programs themselves. OKTexas is one of these. The personal hypocrisy and idiocy is amazing. Also, I love conservative posters who have frequent spelling and grammatical errors that want to us to believe they have a deep understanding of complex political or economic matters.

more importantly since you don't seem to like the conservative small government philosophy of our Founders why do you live here?

Do you have the IQ to state why you are opposed to the founding concept of freedom from liberal government??

Yeah, the Republicans today completely adhere to the notions you're talking about. And your view of history is ignorant.

The thing that amuses me is conservative posters who rage about people on government programs yet are on government programs themselves. OKTexas is one of these. The personal hypocrisy and idiocy is amazing. Also, I love conservative posters who have frequent spelling and grammatical errors that want to us to believe they have a deep understanding of complex political or economic matters.

more importantly since you don't seem to like the conservative small government philosophy of our Founders why do you live here?

Do you have the IQ to state why you are opposed to the founding concept of freedom from liberal government??
apparently you have a short memory. the entire purpose of this thread was to show the hypocrisy of the conservative movement and the fact that they actually want big government, but only to suit their own needs. but we all know your intellect level doesnt allow for you to comprehend this.

This thread is about conservative hypocrisy which takes many more forms than just the one who want to talk about.

My bad. Your rant about the reasons there were so many blacks in prison gave me the impression that you were an expert and knew what you were talking about.

See post 81 by LCV.

I did and this didn't mention smoking marijuana.
That report offered estimated figures for offenders sentenced to state prison for drug violations:

Yeah, the Republicans today completely adhere to the notions you're talking about. And your view of history is ignorant.

apparently you have a short memory. the entire purpose of this thread was to show the hypocrisy of the conservative movement and the fact that they actually want big government, but only to suit their own needs. but we all know your intellect level doesnt allow for you to comprehend this.

This thread is about conservative hypocrisy which takes many more forms than just the one you want to talk about.

of course there is much hypocrisy from both sides' politicians since both sides have very distinct philosophies while elections are decided by confused flip flopping independents in the middle.

so your claiming that the right is not trying to legislate these things?

and now you want to legislate morality? good luck with that.

Stopping these things requires no govt increase, it merely requires 5 individuals, already emplyed by the govt, to vote accordingly. See no new regulations, no adding to the govt work force, no nothing, just 5 votes to protect DOMA and 5 votes to say abortion on demand is no longer allowed. How is that Big Govt.?

still the point, conservative are attempting to legislate these rights away. the right rails against government intrusions in to the lives of private citizens (i.e big government), when they do the exact same thing. as is the definition of hypocrisy

Wroing again. These two things WERE illegqal for hundreds of years in this nation, the left worked, and is working in the case of homo marriage, their damndest to get them un-regulated. When it comes to abortion, we don't want to "get into a private citizens life", we want to protect the lives of future citizens from the evil, immoral and murderous whims of people who place a higher regard on their comfort than on another's life. Now as far as homo-marriage goes, there is no such thing, so the government's job in this case is to protect society from the perversions of the 3%.

Stopping these things requires no govt increase, it merely requires 5 individuals, already emplyed by the govt, to vote accordingly. See no new regulations, no adding to the govt work force, no nothing, just 5 votes to protect DOMA and 5 votes to say abortion on demand is no longer allowed. How is that Big Govt.?

still the point, conservative are attempting to legislate these rights away. the right rails against government intrusions in to the lives of private citizens (i.e big government), when they do the exact same thing. as is the definition of hypocrisy

Wroing again. These two things WERE illegqal for hundreds of years in this nation, the left worked, and is working in the case of homo marriage, their damndest to get them un-regulated. When it comes to abortion, we don't want to "get into a private citizens life", we want to protect the lives of future citizens from the evil, immoral and murderous whims of people who place a higher regard on their comfort than on another's life. Now as far as homo-marriage goes, there is no such thing, so the government's job in this case is to protect society from the perversions of the 3%.
there is no specific legislation being pushed by the left that would limit either of these things. however the same can not be said about the right. if you cant understand this, then youre a lost cause. only the right is trying to legislate these things. DOMA, constitutional amendment to ban abortion, constitutional amendment to define marriage. the right talks about personal responsibility but you disagree with an individuals decisions you make an attempt to legislate the right away.
point to a state or a federally proposed law put together by the left that is forcing any of these things on everyone? on the topic of abortion, per the supreme court abortion is a right guaranteed by the 4th ammendment, yet since those of you and the right disagree with that interpretation you feel the need to force legislation and regulation on the people instead of let people be personally responsible for your choice. this is in direct conflict with your philosophy of small unobtrusive government. the same can be said for marriage. the constitution guarantees all citizen the same rights and privileges. yet you feel the need to pass legislation so that minority group of the nation is treated differently in the eyes of the law because you disagree with that individuals life choices, yet again you can not see the hypocrisy behind it when you rail about people taking personal responsibility. if people do no adhere to your narrow dogma, then they are wrong and you wish to force them to adhere to it by legislation. hence is the hypocrisy of the right.

This stupid thread pops up once a year....they throw it against the wall to see if it sticks.

The Federal Govt is supposed to maintain law and order, society in general.

Stopping abortions or cutting them down to close to zero is in the best interest of society for a sane person. Only insane people think a society is humane when women and girls can go pay a fee to kill their baby behind closed doors.

As for gay marriage, it gets back to maintaining society again. Marriage between a man and woman is better for society than two men or two women fucking up some kid's psyche as their so-called parents. Gay people can be in legal relationships where a courthouse will split their estate, etc....but calling their set up equal to a man and woman is immoral and not good for society.

This stupid thread pops up once a year....they throw it against the wall to see if it sticks.

The Federal Govt is supposed to maintain law and order, society in general.

Stopping abortions or cutting them down to close to zero is in the best interest of society for a sane person. Only insane people think a society is humane when women and girls can go pay a fee to kill their baby behind closed doors.

As for gay marriage, it gets back to maintaining society again. Marriage between a man and woman is better for society than two men or two women fucking up some kid's psyche as their so-called parents. Gay people can be in legal relationships where a courthouse will split their estate, etc....but calling their set up equal to a man and woman is immoral and not good for society.
only in the RW mindset.

just because you disagree with how someone else lives their life, doesnt mean that their life is immoral. it is our right to live our lives anyway we want without interference from you or anyone else.

That's fine - but you demand that we FUND these lifestyles.

Not only that, your little tin god defies the 1st amendment and demands CHURCHES violate their own canon and fund lifestyles you support.

The anti-Liberty left isn't about living as we please, there is nothing Laissez Faire about you - you demand that everyone conform to your desires.

just because you disagree with how someone else lives their life, doesnt mean that their life is immoral. it is our right to live our lives anyway we want without interference from you or anyone else.

That's fine - but you demand that we FUND these lifestyles.

Not only that, your little tin god defies the 1st amendment and demands CHURCHES violate their own canon and fund lifestyles you support.

The anti-Liberty left isn't about living as we please, there is nothing Laissez Faire about you - you demand that everyone conform to your desires.
how are we demanding to fund these lifestyles? no federal money is used in abortion and no federal money is going towards the promotion of gay marriage. so how are the tax payers funding these "lifestyles".

the right talks about "anti-freedom" and "anti-liberty" only when it support their argument. its not universal as i have shown.

Forum List

Back