Right to join Chamber of Commerce without paying dues

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
Republicans who support RTW laws think unions should have to represent all employees regardless of whether they choose to pay dues. In reality they just want to kill unions -- which is the real purpose of RTW laws -- but I digress.

Since Republicans hate free-loaders and think everybody (except for the rich) should pay their own way, why don't they go after the greedy Chamber of Commerce? Businesses are required to pay dues for the benefits that come with being a member of the CoC. Businesses should have the option of paying those dues but still get all of the benefits that come with the membership. Businesses would save money and in turn that would create millions of jobs...right?

So, when are Republicans going to tackle this important issue? Millions of jobs are at stake.

Are you people delibrately trying to misrepresent what's going on or you just believe bullcrap propaganda and regurgitate it?

No one forces businesses to join the Chamber of Commerce. Nor does the Chamber of Commerce have the power to forceibly take dues from members.

See, we live in what we call a "free country". In a free country, we are free to associate with whomever we choose and not associate with others we choose not to associate with. If we choose to associate with an organization and get the benefits of that organization, we voluntarily pay the dues. If we choose not to associate with that organization, we don't get the benefits. If we choose not to pay our dues, the association can choose not to associate with us.

See, that's called LIBERTY. It's a foreign concept for way too many people. But with you have liberty or freedom, you aren't forced to participate in things you don't want to or pay money you dont want to pay.

See those people who aren't in a union DONT BENEFIT FROM THE UNION. They have to negotiate the terms of their own contracts. Crazy I know.

Now, I know this is not difficult to understand. Which lead me to the choices earlier. You either 1) Are trying to delibrately misrepresent people. Or 2) You have bought the propaganda hook line and sinker and are just useful idiots to the people who are lying.

Now wouldn't it be better to stop lying or believing lies and just accept the truth? It will make you free. But then I suppose that's the whole point of our discussion. You dont want freedom. You want people to be controlled.

Republicans who support RTW laws think unions should have to represent all employees regardless of whether they choose to pay dues. In reality they just want to kill unions -- which is the real purpose of RTW laws -- but I digress.

Since Republicans hate free-loaders and think everybody (except for the rich) should pay their own way, why don't they go after the greedy Chamber of Commerce? Businesses are required to pay dues for the benefits that come with being a member of the CoC. Businesses should have the option of paying those dues but still get all of the benefits that come with the membership. Businesses would save money and in turn that would create millions of jobs...right?

So, when are Republicans going to tackle this important issue? Millions of jobs are at stake.

I never joined up with the CoC and promoted my own business.

Stupidest analogy ever.

Stupidest analogy ever.

Ive heard dumber... which is pretty pathetic.

Republicans think unions should represent non members? Which ones think that, do you have a list? Even if they do, what does that have to do with me?

By the way, what benefits do you think a business gets from joining the local Chamber of Commerce?

• Banned
Republicans think unions should represent non members? Which ones think that, do you have a list? Even if they do, what does that have to do with me?

By the way, what benefits do you think a business gets from joining the local Chamber of Commerce?

RTW laws require unions to represent all members -- including those who choose to not pay dues. Sorry if that went over your head.

So many horrible illogical analogies today about the RTW law!

No one is required to join a chamber of commerce. Has a chamber of commerce ever called a strike?

What do Republicans have to do with creating jobs?

Your boy Obama said he'd create millions - four years ago, and this past November.

Take your mouth off his nut sack for a moment, wipe the cum off the side of your mouth, and ask him where the jobs are, asswipe.

Neg rep'd for being a fudge packing assfucker.

Last edited:

Your boy Obama said he'd create millions - four years ago, and this past November.

Take your mouth off his nut sack for a moment, wipe the cum off the side of your mouth, and ask him where the jobs are, asswipe.

He did create millions of jobs. More than Bush was able to in 8 years. Pussy.

Stop projecting and get down to the docks. The subs are coming in and you have a lot of money to make for the holidays. Don't forget to wear your sailor uniform. You know how the boys love a man in uniform.

RTW laws require unions to represent all members -- including those who choose to not pay dues. Sorry if that went over your head.

The question is, which Republicans think that unions should represent non members? Do you have an answer to that or not?

Stop projecting and get down to the docks. The subs are coming in and you have a lot of money to make for the holidays. Don't forget to wear your sailor uniform. You know how the boys love a man in uniform.

Unemployment is lower now than it was when Obama took office? Want to bet on that?

The question is, which Republicans think that unions should represent non members? Do you have an answer to that or not?

I don't have an answer because I never made that claim. I said members who choose to not pay dues are still required to have representation. Get your eyes checked.

Unemployment is lower now than it was when Obama took office? Want to bet on that?

UE is lower now than when the recession went into full swing and drove UE numbers up before Obama's policies took effect. You do know that a president's policies don't take effect on Jan 21st, right?

I don't have an answer because I never made that claim. I said members who choose to not pay dues are still required to have representation. Get your eyes checked.

You didn't make that claim? Did you read your OP?

You didn't make that claim? Did you read your OP?

Yes. Did you?

Republicans who support RTW laws think unions should have to represent all employees regardless of whether they choose to pay dues.

Major butt hurt huh?

UE is lower now than when the recession went into full swing and drove UE numbers up before Obama's policies took effect. You do know that a president's policies don't take effect on Jan 21st, right?

You do know that it doesn't work that way, right? The recession ended in June of 2009, unemployment kept going up until October of 2009, and remained stuck above 9% until September of 2011.

Forum List

Back