Jon Stewart bashes the media for how they cover Trump

Truly the only good thing that will come out of this election cycle is Jon Stewart coming back to the TV

This man is a national treasure.

I didn't watch the vid, but in my opinion he is 5 years late. Both left and right partisan media (make no mistake, all media is partisan) have covered him irresponsibly from the beginning, but in clear hindsight, Trump manipulated it that way, under his theory all publicity is good publicity. I view him as the unparalleled demagogue of our time and a dangerous man.

Demagogue: A leader of the rabble; one who attempts to control the multitude by specious or deceitful arts; an unprincipled and factious mob orator or political leader.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition

Crazed news reporting of Trump's every moment by biased left wing propaganda networks is the only known treatment for advanced Trump Derangement Syndrome.

It's not a cure...but it does mitigate the late stage symptoms like incoherent raging, sudden violent outbursts, homicidal tenancies and self harm.

It's a public service for their constituents...I mean viewers.

I didn't watch the vid, but in my opinion he is 5 years late. Both left and right partisan media (make no mistake, all media is partisan) have covered him irresponsibly from the beginning, but in clear hindsight, Trump manipulated it that way, under his theory all publicity is good publicity. I view him as the unparalleled demagogue of our time and a dangerous man.

Demagogue: A leader of the rabble; one who attempts to control the multitude by specious or deceitful arts; an unprincipled and factious mob orator or political leader.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition

Good that you can read a dictionary -
Your opinion that it defines President Trump - is just an opinion.
One not shared by a great many people.

Good that you can read a dictionary -
Your opinion that it defines President Trump - is just an opinion.
One not shared by a great many people.
At the same time, it is one shared by a great many other people, and voters, at that.

Truly the only good thing that will come out of this election cycle is Jon Stewart coming back to the TV

This man is a national treasure.

I did watch the video. All of it. And Jon Stewart is one of the very few leftists out there who has both ability for common sense and critical thinking AND a genuine sense of humor. I liked the bit.

And perhaps, just maybe, we got a glimmer of prophecy in there too. I wonder if anyone but me caught it?

We'll see how it goes.

I did watch the video. All of it. And Jon Stewart is one of the very few leftists out there who has both ability for common sense and critical thinking AND a genuine sense of humor. I liked the bit.

And perhaps, just maybe, we got a glimmer of prophecy in there too. I wonder if anyone but me caught it?

We'll see how it goes.

He is one of the very few leftists that is not totally insane.

Sadly, a great many of those only listen to what the Democrat Media Bubble Cult tells them is true.
Equally sadly, a great many trumpers only listen to the trump media bubble. Life if just a bitch, when you can't have your very own way, equally forced on all, to acceptance, I guess.:auiqs.jpg:

That's a false narrative.
No more false than yours. Whether objectionable, depends on perspective. Just because two polar opposite groups listen only to their own echo chamber, is sad to all rational minds. The inherent deficiency should be obvious, and is obvious to most.

We Jon, I'm glad you're able to make these rants and cash your checks.

But they cover Trump because the public wants to hear or see it.

Same reason you mention Trump in every single show, Jon.

So go cash that check, Jon, and put the high horse back in the stable. Glad you're back anyway.

Forum List

Back