Conservative Hypocrisy

Asswipes like you want taxpayers to pay for abortions even if it is immoral to those taxpayers.

You also want people to accept gays and their lifestyle. You can't force people to like or accept other people, idiot. The police can't force you to accept/like your neighbor....just stay out of each other's way/business.

Most people don't care you homos are sticking it in your aholes, peeing on each other, etc in your weird lifestyle...as long as you don't endanger society (spreading HIV) and don't offend non-gay people (gay parades with men in thongs).

If you want to damage your body as a homo, don't force outsiders into your problems.

This stupid thread pops up once a year....they throw it against the wall to see if it sticks.

The Federal Govt is supposed to maintain law and order, society in general.

Stopping abortions or cutting them down to close to zero is in the best interest of society for a sane person. Only insane people think a society is humane when women and girls can go pay a fee to kill their baby behind closed doors.

As for gay marriage, it gets back to maintaining society again. Marriage between a man and woman is better for society than two men or two women fucking up some kid's psyche as their so-called parents. Gay people can be in legal relationships where a courthouse will split their estate, etc....but calling their set up equal to a man and woman is immoral and not good for society.
only in the RW mindset.

prove me wrong.

Let's present a strawman as truth then demand that someone proves it wrong. Awesome debating skills there, Skippy. :lmao:
prove the OP is wrong then.
Strawman, proof of negative, and now shifting burden.

Awesome debating skills, there, Captain Applesauce. :thup:

That's three fallacies, just in a few posts of yours. I bet I could find a shitload more if I didn't find your lack of logic so idiotically boring.

black inmates 55%, black population 14%!! And it was not that way before the liberal war on blacks!! IN fact at some points the black marriage rate was higher than the white marriage rate.

Liberals have a lot to answer for. Fortunately, for them anyway, they lack the IQ to take responsibility for what they have done!

Good, except the 2010 census puts the black population at only 11% - blacks are declining faster than whites, with Hispanics growing at massive rates and Asians growing at a reasonable clip.

Well, blacks are killing each other off.

The males shoot each other in the streets and the women are getting HIV at a high rate either from drugs or being a whore on the street.

It must be Buuuuuuuuuush's fault.

black inmates 55%, black population 14%!! And it was not that way before the liberal war on blacks!! IN fact at some points the black marriage rate was higher than the white marriage rate.

Liberals have a lot to answer for. Fortunately, for them anyway, they lack the IQ to take responsibility for what they have done!

Good, except the 2010 census puts the black population at only 11% - blacks are declining faster than whites, with Hispanics growing at massive rates and Asians growing at a reasonable clip.

The thing that amuses me is conservative posters who rage about people on government programs yet are on government programs themselves. OKTexas is one of these. The personal hypocrisy and idiocy is amazing. Also, I love conservative posters who have frequent spelling and grammatical errors that want to us to believe they have a deep understanding of complex political or economic matters.

What amuses me are leftists who cram a government program down our throats claiming "It's just a retirement plan, managed by the ever-so-efficient federal government," then scream "Yooz on da welfare" when someone receives the benefits they paid for.

Fucking communists...

just because you disagree with how someone else lives their life, doesnt mean that their life is immoral. it is our right to live our lives anyway we want without interference from you or anyone else.

That's fine - but you demand that we FUND these lifestyles.

Not only that, your little tin god defies the 1st amendment and demands CHURCHES violate their own canon and fund lifestyles you support.

The anti-Liberty left isn't about living as we please, there is nothing Laissez Faire about you - you demand that everyone conform to your desires.
how are we demanding to fund these lifestyles? no federal money is used in abortion and no federal money is going towards the promotion of gay marriage. so how are the tax payers funding these "lifestyles".

the right talks about "anti-freedom" and "anti-liberty" only when it support their argument. its not universal as i have shown.

The right’s whining about being 'forced' to pay for things they disapprove of is a failed attempt to deflect the debate away from the fact that conservative positions on issues such as privacy rights, access to marriage, and immigration are indeed inconsistent with regard to the notion of ‘limited government.’

still the point, conservative are attempting to legislate these rights away.

Whereas you communists don't bother with legislation. Dear Leader declares the 1st amendment null and void, and that's the end of it. The Catholic church WILL provide birth control and abortion - our ruler wills it so.

the right rails against government intrusions in to the lives of private citizens (i.e big government), when they do the exact same thing. as is the definition of hypocrisy

You have yet to establish that they do. Opposition to the fraudulent Roe v. Wade law, created by edict, is opposition to violations of the constitution, not advocacy of federal interference. Opposition to federal mandates that all states MUST allow homosexual marriage is opposition to your federally mandated morality.

Actually, the war on black and brown people was launched by a Republican named Anslinger who was an FBI man.

He's the one that made the big push to make marijuana illegal. Wanna know why? Because it's primary consumers were Blacks and Hispanics, and Anslinger was looking for a way to lock them up legally. So, by making the thing they used (marijuana) illegal, and scaring all the white people from using it (the movie Reefer Madness), he had a perfect way to lock up all the minorities.

Why else do you think that the marijuana sentences are so Draconian?

Not a word of what you posted is true - so at least you're consistent.

{Dr. Hamilton Wright, a State Department official who from 1908 to 1914 coordinated the domestic and international aspects of the federal antinarcotic campaign, wanted cannabis to be included in drug abuse legislation chiefly because of his belief in a hydraulic model of drug appetites. He reasoned, along with numerous other experts, that if one dangerous drug was effectively prohibited, the addict's depraved desires would switch to another substance more easily available. He felt, therefore, that cannabis should be prohibited in anticipation of the habitual user's shift from opiates and cocaine to hashish. The narcotic reformer's task, then, was to prohibit and control as many dangerous and seductive substances as possible at one time.}

History of the Marihuana Tax Act of 1937 by David F. Musto

how are we demanding to fund these lifestyles?

By passing federal laws that mandate we do.

no federal money is used in abortion

LOL

The lies communists tell...

{Planned Parenthood has received federal funding since 1970, when President Richard Nixon signed into law the Family Planning Services and Population Research Act, amending the Public Health Service Act. Title X of that law provides funding for family planning services, including contraception and family planning information. The law enjoyed bipartisan support from liberals who saw contraception access as increasing families' control over their lives, and conservatives who saw it as a way to keep people off welfare. Nixon described Title X funding as based on the premise that "no American woman should be denied access to family planning assistance because of her economic condition."[42]}

Planned Parenthood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and no federal money is going towards the promotion of gay marriage.

False, but not the major issue. You are federalizing marriage and making the United States Government the overseer rather than the many states, so that you can force your morality choices on others.

so how are the tax payers funding these "lifestyles".

I said nothing about taxpayer funding - I said that you are legislating morality - which you are.

the right talks about "anti-freedom" and "anti-liberty" only when it support their argument. its not universal as i have shown.

Again, the anti-Liberty left is a clear and present danger to all civil liberties. You are engaged in open warfare against the bill of rights under your false god, Barrack Obama. Leftism is ALWAYS authoritarian, and you Obamabot Bolsheviks are no exception.

how are we demanding to fund these lifestyles?

By passing federal laws that mandate we do.

no federal money is used in abortion

LOL

The lies communists tell...

{Planned Parenthood has received federal funding since 1970, when President Richard Nixon signed into law the Family Planning Services and Population Research Act, amending the Public Health Service Act. Title X of that law provides funding for family planning services, including contraception and family planning information. The law enjoyed bipartisan support from liberals who saw contraception access as increasing families' control over their lives, and conservatives who saw it as a way to keep people off welfare. Nixon described Title X funding as based on the premise that "no American woman should be denied access to family planning assistance because of her economic condition."[42]}

Planned Parenthood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

False, but not the major issue. You are federalizing marriage and making the United States Government the overseer rather than the many states, so that you can force your morality choices on others.

so how are the tax payers funding these "lifestyles".

I said nothing about taxpayer funding - I said that you are legislating morality - which you are.

Again, the anti-Liberty left is a clear and present danger to all civil liberties. You are engaged in open warfare against the bill of rights under your false god, Barrack Obama. Leftism is ALWAYS authoritarian, and you Obamabot Bolsheviks are no exception.

point to a federal law that mandates the acceptance of anyone's lifestyle?

planned parenthood has indeed received federal funding, however time and time again PPH has stated that no federal dollars are used to fund abortions. abortions total 3% of PPH's business.
FactCheck.org : Planned Parenthood

the right actual federalized marriage with the passage of the Defense of Marriage act, hypocrite.

again point to a piece of legislation produced by the right that legislates morality? you cannot legislate the acceptance of a moral. you can however legislate that all people are treated equally in the eyes of the law. there used to be laws on the book making interracial marriage illegal, this was struck down as unconstitutional. the left did not pass legislation mandating acceptance of interracial marriage. if you cant understand this you need a lesson in basic constitutional law.

blah blah blah, Obama is a communist and the left wants to eradicate civil liberties..... same ole song and dance you conservative have been saying for years with no evidence to support. yes you blindly go along and follow the tools of the GOP/TP who want to pass legislation eliminating the rights of the minority. hypocrite.

quote, link, video?

Sure, I'll grab an MPEG from Lady Bird's iPhone. That's what you leftists would do.

“I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” – Lyndon B. Johnson

“I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” - Lyndon B. Johnson
BWHAHAHAHA!

donny-allen.us is the best you can come up?

GOP/TP who want to pass legislation eliminating the rights of the minority. .

are you afraid to say what legislation you are talking about??
here you go:

A constitutional amendment to ban same-sex marriage, backed by President Bush and conservative groups, was soundly defeated in the Senate yesterday after proponents failed to persuade a bare majority of all senators to support the measure.
Gay Marriage Amendment Fails in Senate

The Republican platform committee approved language on Tuesday seeking a constitutional amendment that would ban abortions with no exceptions for rape, incest, or danger to the life of a pregnant woman
GOP platform committee would ban abortion even to save woman’s life, adding to furor over Senate candidate’s offensive remarks on rape - Politics - The Boston Globe

Forum List

Back