College sports have been destroyed

Transfer portal sit outs, going to the NFL sit outs, big cash payments pushing all the best talent to a few universities, players leaving school early, the power 5 becoming the power 2...

It goes on and on.

The college game has been destroyed. Both football and basketball.

I won't even watch the bowl games this year as a result. None of the better players will even compete.
I just watched the Wildcats beat Oklahoma in the Alamo Bowl. Looked like lots of talented players to me laying it all out there, maybe you're over-reacting.

Sad replies.

College ball is shit. Be happy as you are.

The kids get paid through free tuition. They also are trained.
If they don't like the deal they should not play in college.
This is pretty simple shit.

Sad replies.

College ball is shit. Be happy as you are.

The kids get paid through free tuition. They also are trained.
If they don't like the deal they should not play in college.
This is pretty simple shit.
Sad replies because no one agrees with your opinions? Sure there's issues with transfer portal, etc but college football is an institution that isn't going anywhere.

Sad replies because no one agrees with your opinions? Sure there's issues with transfer portal, etc but college football is an institution that isn't going anywhere.

Sad because of the ignorant thought process of these posts.

FSU subs vs Georgia's 2nd team.

What an exciting game.

I'll stream Barbie.

College football is now trash 🗑.

My bad, the GA players are essentially all playing, FSU pretty much told college football to go to hell.

As a result this should be a blowout.

And you folks here support this crap.

God bless you.

FSU subs vs Georgia's 2nd team.

What an exciting game.

I'll stream Barbie.

College football is now trash 🗑.

I picked my own parlay. FSU to hang closer than 10.5 with a low under total. Got pretty good odds of course. Probably wont work but if GA lays down I cash. Small risk.

I’ll be watching NCAAF, On mute mostly. Avoid the commercials.

Last edited:
They way MO was able to hang with Ohio gives one pause to think ALA may run over MICH? Or the way MISS just dominated PSU? Ohio had no real offense all year then no QB last night too.

in fact the #1 team in the nation could be Norte Dame. They absolutely stifle everyone. Very well coached. One slip up vs. LOU and that debacle vs. Ohio By a micro inch?

Last edited:
Why does an OKLA sideline always look so Chaotic? So many with no pads in jersey with a mullet, right near the coach? right behind.

didnt the mullet die off? Players scattered about. 45 assistant coaches and water chicks, medics all over.

WASH is the class of PAC12 and modified USC with 5 losses rolled over LOUV?

Does that mean WASH will blow thru TX? Such a mess.

Last edited:
They way MO was able to hang with Ohio gives one pause to think ALA may run over MICH? Or the way MISS just dominated PSU? Ohio had no real offense all year then no QB last night too.

in fact the #1 team in the nation could be Norte Dame. They absolutely stifle everyone. Very well coached. One slip up vs. LOU and that debacle vs. Ohio By a micro inch?
Remember Ala got in with a hail Mary 4th and 30 pass. I'm not sold on ALA.

WASH is the class of PAC12 and modified USC with 5 losses rolled over LOUV?

Does that mean WASH will blow thru TX? Such a mess.
No one really knows but I think the game is a tossup

4 equally matched teams that will win or lose in the 4th quarter

No other country has this insanity, even Canada, which watches it all as we make fools of ourselves.

Colleges and universities are institutions that exist for the purpose of education. If kids want to play sports in their spare time, that's fine but it should have no connection with the school. Club sports, that's it.

Athletic scholarships are an abomination

No other country has this insanity, even Canada, which watches it all as we make fools of ourselves.

Colleges and universities are institutions that exist for the purpose of education. If kids want to play sports in their spare time, that's fine but it should have no connection with the school. Club sports, that's it.

Athletic scholarships are an abomination

A narrow minded comment.
Nothing wrong with athletes in college or as a major

This fact will blow you away, student athletes have better grades and less trouble outside of school than do "norms."

They are also more desirable in the workplace, ask any personal department.

A narrow minded comment.
Nothing wrong with athletes in college or as a major

This fact will blow you away, student athletes have better grades and less trouble outside of school than do "norms."

They are also more desirable in the workplace, ask any personal department.
I am not aware of any personal department in any company.

Nothing wrong with athletes attending college...provided that they are qualified STUDENTS, and make normal progress toward a degree, and are paying their own way. And "sports" of any kind as a MAJOR is preposterous. A waste of time, money, and oxygen.

I am not aware of any personal department in any company.

Nothing wrong with athletes attending college...provided that they are qualified STUDENTS, and make normal progress toward a degree, and are paying their own way. And "sports" of any kind as a MAJOR is preposterous. A waste of time, money, and oxygen.

Ignorant.
Schools offer scholarships for excellence in all sorts of endeavors. No reason to exclude student athletes.
I already posted, a far higher degree of graduation and academic acomplishment is seen in student athletes as compared to the non athletes.
Also, repeating myself, the student athlete is far more desirable in the workplace than the average grad as they learned how to balance academics with athletic achievement. They have also learned how to be part of a team, sacrificing and working toward a common goal. Not easy to do.
They are more mature and far more worldly.

Why is sport as a major preposterous?

You have a very narrow mind and are clearly unaware of the value of sport .
You also don't seem to understand that there are tons of jobs in sport to be filled.

Forum List

Back