CNN: Yes, Obama Separated Families, But ‘It Was For Their Own Protection’

The Obama policy was to separate children from abusive adult guardians.

The Trump policy is to weaponize separations as a deterrent.

Which is more noble?
It is pathetic how Trumpets attempt to justify an abusive policy by falsely claiming the prior president had the same policy of 100% family separation. You would think, since they defend it so vociferously, they would be proud to own it. Guess not.
You do realize those pictures of children in cages, were during Obama's presidency?
Yes. You do realize those were during the flood of unaccompanied minors not forced seperations?

"Dont seperate me from my kids! They csnt handle it after being dragged across 3 countries infiltrated by genocidal cartel members and dirty police!"
Lol
Lets see...stay and have your kids subject to gang brutality and rape....or take them and flee. I totally get it. Freedom for me not thee, the Republican motto as those central American countries reap rhe "benefits" of our past interference.

Trump and his administration stated that the purpose of HIS policy eas to disuade immigration. There is no question in the courts that this is damaging to kids. Supporting it is supporting child abuse plain and simple. And to be clear we are not talking about seperation from suspected traffickers but a policy of 100% seperation.

"Dont seperate me from my kids! They csnt handle it after being dragged across 3 countries infiltrated by genocidal cartel members and dirty police!"
Lol
Lets see...stay and have your kids subject to gang brutality and rape....or take them and flee. I totally get it. Freedom for me not thee, the Republican motto as those central American countries reap rhe "benefits" of our past interference.

Trump and his administration stated that the purpose of HIS policy eas to disuade immigration. There is no question in the courts that this is damaging to kids. Supporting it is supporting child abuse plain and simple. And to be clear we are not talking about seperation from suspected traffickers but a policy of 100% seperation.
There was a caravan a few months ago that passed through a city in mexico with a lower crime rate than san diego where they seeked asylum.
People are coming in from all over the world.
Dont give me that shit.
Them dragging the kids through the desert to illegally enter a country is child abuse.
But we can let them be shitty right? Sure we can. And we just have to absorb all their third world bullshit. Because we "care" lmao

Which is more noble?
It is pathetic how Trumpets attempt to justify an abusive policy by falsely claiming the prior president had the same policy of 100% family separation. You would think, since they defend it so vociferously, they would be proud to own it. Guess not.
You do realize those pictures of children in cages, were during Obama's presidency?
Yes. You do realize those were during the flood of unaccompanied minors not forced seperations?
All I can say is lol. You still have your Obama poster up.

Which is more noble?

Go pray to your Trump Icon.

Lol

There was a caravan a few months ago that passed through a city in mexico with a lower crime rate than san diego where they seeked asylum.
People are coming in from all over the world.
Dont give me that shit.
Them dragging the kids through the desert to illegally enter a country is child abuse.
But we can let them be shitty right? Sure we can. And we just have to absorb all their third world bullshit. Because we "care" lmao
Actually...no...they aren’t coming in from all over the world in appreciable numbers. The current masses are primarily families coming from a handful of of fucked up Central American countries that make San Diego look like Disneyland in comparison. No one is saying we have to take them all in but is it so important to you to make them into horrible people?

But hey, if demonizing them allows you to justify brutal policies have at it. You are in good company.

Which is more noble?
I have not seen those weaponized seperations documents can you post them

Which is more noble?
I have not seen those weaponized seperations documents can you post them
Can you understand that forcibly separating families is not a policy to assure the safety of the children as it was under President Obama but a means of deterrence under Trump?

He not only does not want asylum seekers to come, he holds them in contempt.

Which is more noble?
My co-worker from Columbia says that any mother who came with less than 10 children abandoned the rest.

Putting children in the same prison cell as adults is extremely dangerous.

Which is more noble?

Go pray to your Trump Icon.
I pray to God, and he put Trump in the highest office in the world. I also thank him for that daily! That means, Hillary isn't in, there I go thanking God again.

Forum List

Back