Lol, Facebook Gave me a Three Day Ban

y'All a bunch of posers.

They dug up My dead grandmama and deported her to Honduras!

THEN they banned Me.

Too, too funny! They are out to get us, that’s for sure.

At least you still have your Grindr account. lol

Memes that will get you banned @ FB...

Dishwasher.jpg

muzzychilluns.jpg

CHefFirstStep.jpg

Jewpiter.jpg

Thup.jpg

CocaineAccessories.jpg

ZuccKike.jpg

I got banned from Democratic Underground after like 5 minutes. lol.

Really, it was their loss, I debate neocons way, waaay better than they ever could. lol.

But, you know, what comes around goes around. Tee hee hee hee hee.

They couldn't even log on to whine and cry on election night and for days after they got it handed to em nice and good. lolol.

The world of anti-freedom is horrible. What's facebook supposed to do about it? Lets see in Asia, you'd probably have to have your social security card to Log In to the Dang Internet that's supposed to be your Exclusive Access Tool. Anybody in America would know its your TOOL and you Fundamentally log in, move, or navigate it However Whatever you Want, or that's why it was invented! In Germany , you can't legally Have or Display or promote any Nazi symbol, its not free speech. They don't have the tradition there, what about it? Every corporation there gets totally ready to kick you out , that's the safe side. The safe-side in Denmark was it looks like you sort of approach expressing a viewpoint and they kick you. Facebook is clearly the monopolizing invader and it was never any question for me from the beginning. I mean so , what is it, that everybody is too lazy for personal HTML webpages that link to other webpages. The web will be person-profile based instead of information based.

Really, it was their loss, I debate neocons way, waaay better than they ever could. lol.

They couldn't even log on to whine and cry on election night and for days after they got it handed to em nice and good. lolol.

Dont they ban people just for disagreeing with them?

I've received multiple 30-day bans across several accounts....Slacker!
:spinner:Gee, guys, never thought I could compete with you big boys, but I win. I can't even get in there. I've been to the right of all you righties since the 90's, and they really, really hate people who were first in line to say anything good about Dubya. They really hate gals who won't back down to their witless calumny against Republican conservatives.

I was banned from ConservativesForum my second day after I bashed the shit out of Rush Limbaugh.

Forum List

Back