CNN says black people relate to OJ Simpson because he killed white people

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
I'll ask our black forum members: Is this true?

I don't watch CNN, so I don't know if it's common for them to claim black people identify with other black people who kill whites. It sounds like something they would push, given how the left hates black people so much.

CNN said race solidarity was apparent because it seemed that OJ was getting an unfair deal.

71% of each party thought he was guilty (white) and not guilty (black).

I thought both OJ and Casey Anthony were guilty, but would have voted NG because the burden of proof was not met by prosecution,

Last edited:
May well have a point there at least with some of the brothers. Former wrestling superstar New Jack shouted out to OJ about his good work right after the Juice got busted for the murder of his wife and bf.

The population ratio between Blacks and Whites is a little over 5 to 1.
But the murder ratio between Blacks and Whites is about 2 to 1.
The statistics do not support the Racist Radical Left's accusation that Whites are oppressing Blacks.

interracialmuderstats2.jpg

interracialcrimestats3.jpg

Like it or not OJ was found "not guilty" in a "real" court of law, that makes him innocent in America, the greatest injustice in this case is not recognizing that "fact" regardless of what he may or may not have done.

This might surprise you ... but O.J. was rich ... I think both white and black people admire him for that ... he was also an amazing athlete, the record 143 yds/gm in the 1973 NFL season still stands, you try running 143 yards in an NFL game ...

I just think Peter Lupus played the Norberg part better ...

Killing white people is less of a problem for me than not bringing the 49ers better results ... the only blessing from that lack is it did allow the 49ers to draft Joe Montana ...

Damn he's handsome ... I'd acquit too ...

Forum List

Back