Chick-fil-A to halt Salvation Army, FCA donations after LGBTQ protests

Why does anybody care what organizations a fast food joint donates to? If I went to McDonald's and David Duke handed me my fries I'd still eat there. Their fries are awesome.

Laws should be based on logic and reason.

There is NO logical reason to criminalize homosexuals.
I think there are reasons to prohibit homosexual activity in public

Up to and including gay “marriage”

But we have been through all this already

The issue here is the bullying tactics of the homosexual lobby against people who disagree with them

Fighting for equality is not bullying anyone. LOL
You say equality but what you mean is acceptance

I care less what you accept. It's irrelevant. You can rant away on the internet your entire life if you wish.
I’m not ranting

You are

I do haver respond to attacks on private companies by homosexuals who seek to limit opinions they dont like

"

I do haver respond to attacks on private companies by homosexuals who seek to limit opinions they dont like"

I used my CONSERVATIVE to PROPER ENGLISH translator and here is my response;

I endeavor to thwart the attacks by conservatives who seek to limit the free speech of people they don't like.

Why does anybody care what organizations a fast food joint donates to? If I went to McDonald's and David Duke handed me my fries I'd still eat there. Their fries are awesome.

Those all white meat nuggets are racist as fuck! :mad:

so?

doesn't everyone just want to be accepted?

I have known many gays over the years and they were all just like everyone else.

They did NOT spend all of their time having sex or talking about sex.

They were normal.

In a truly free and great nation we should NOT be discriminating against people....

PUNISHING people....

for being gay
Only punished if engaging in gay sex

what gay sex in private?

if YES then what should the punishment be?

and why do you believe in a NANNY state?

why do you want the government prying into our personal lives?
Gay sex in private, meaning the private home of one of the men involved would not be a crime because of the right to privacy clause

But gay sex in a public bathroom or a parked car would be punishable

I think most critics of homosexuality would ahree with that compromise

"Gay sex in private, meaning the private home of one of the men involved would not be a crime because of the right to privacy clause

I think most critics of homosexuality would ahree with that compromise"

But if gay sex in private is NOT a crime then "homosexuality" is NOT a crime!

and the MAC-7 SPECIFICALLY STATED

so?

doesn't everyone just want to be accepted?

I have known many gays over the years and they were all just like everyone else.

They did NOT spend all of their time having sex or talking about sex.

They were normal.

In a truly free and great nation we should NOT be discriminating against people....

PUNISHING people....

for being gay
Only punished if engaging in gay sex

what gay sex in private?

if YES then what should the punishment be?

and why do you believe in a NANNY state?

why do you want the government prying into our personal lives?
Gay sex in private, meaning the private home of one of the men involved would not be a crime because of the right to privacy clause

I think most critics of homosexuality would ahree with that compromise

Very Good!

You have EVOLVED!

you started this conversation by saying "HOMOSEXUALITY should be a crime!" but have now changed it to "sex in public should be a crime" and "gay sex in privacy is fine"

That PROVES you no longer believe that "HOMOSEXUALITY should be a CRIME!" .

There is some perverted logic to that except for the right to privacy clause

A person may have evidence of a crime in their home

But if the police discover it without a search warrant that evidence cannot be used against them

So gay sex between two adults in a private home would never be charged with a crime

I think there are reasons to prohibit homosexual activity in public

Up to and including gay “marriage”

But we have been through all this already

The issue here is the bullying tactics of the homosexual lobby against people who disagree with them

I care less what you accept. It's irrelevant. You can rant away on the internet your entire life if you wish.
I’m not ranting

You are

I do haver respond to attacks on private companies by homosexuals who seek to limit opinions they dont like

"

I do haver respond to attacks on private companies by homosexuals who seek to limit opinions they dont like"

I endeavor to thwart the attacks by conservatives who seek to limit the free speech of people they don't like.
And I left my liberish translator at home this morning so I have no idea what you are trying to say

"Why does anybody care what organizations a fast food joint donates to? If I went to McDonald's and David Duke handed me my fries I'd still eat there. Their fries are awesome."

ask these guys;

Boycott List For Conservatives

It's not so much which organizations a business donates to, it's when they are bullied into ending their association of a traditional American charity, is what we have a problem with.

I’m not ranting

You are

"

And I left my liberish translator at home this morning so I have no idea what you are trying to say

ha ha ha

I love it when I trigger conservatives!

so funny....

7AD17FA1-884E-4B2C-8296-5C24B56A9D26.png

"Why does anybody care what organizations a fast food joint donates to? If I went to McDonald's and David Duke handed me my fries I'd still eat there. Their fries are awesome."

ask these guys;

Are conservatives dressing up like exhibits in a freak show and picketing outside their doors?

The answer is no

It's not so much which organizations a business donates to, it's when they are bullied into ending their association of a traditional American charity, is what we have a problem with.

when liberals boycott conservative businesses to force that business to change its' policies......is that BULLYING?

when conservatives boycott liberal business to force that business to change it's policies is THAT bullying?

I’m not ranting

You are

"

ha ha ha

I love it when I trigger conservatives!

so funny....
My comeback was better

View attachment 290939

ask these guys;

Are conservatives dressing up like exhibits in a freak show and picketing outside their doors?

The answer is no

so?

you don't like how they dress so you want to kill them?

is THAT what you are saying?

or....you are a snowflake who is offended by their costumes so you want them punished?

6F5578A4-2B35-47B6-BC4C-23D6A1411FEF.png
when liberals boycott conservative businesses to force that business to change its' policies......is that BULLYING?

when conservatives boycott liberal business to force that business to change it's policies is THAT bullying?
This is bullying

View attachment 290940

This is bullying

As you continue to insist that "liberals boycotting conservatives is BULLYING but conservatives boycotting liberals is FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM" you will always be an idiot.

View attachment 290939

ask these guys;

The answer is no

so?

is THAT what you are saying?

or....you are a snowflake who is offended by their costumes so you want them punished?

Thats a broad leap of liberal illogic

You are not even in the same time zone with this conversation

Maybe they came to understand that to be a Christian is to be accepting of others?

View attachment 290940

This is bullying

As you continue to insist that "liberals boycotting conservatives is BULLYING but conservatives boycotting liberals is FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM" you will always be an idiot.
You dont know the difference between not patronizing and harassment

The homosexuals are harassing aka bullying Chic-fil-a

Changes nothing. According to you sexual attraction is a choice, so you clearly made a choice
Being normal is not a choice

We just are

But to stray from Nature requires a choice that most homos make

Again is criminal behavior normal or abnormal?

Being gay is not criminal.

Do the animals that exhibit homosexual behavior also make the choice to so or did nature make them that way?
Being gay is not criminal

And thanks to the unelected liberal judges acting gay with another man is no loner a crime either

But it should be
Everybody knows being HAPPY isn't a crime.
Homosexuals are among the unhappiest people in society

And the transgenders even more
That's true, and they have one of the highest rates of suicide.

So why do people call them happy/gay? Might as well call the sun, ice cube, or call a car, balloon.

Homo is short for homosexual. There should be nothing wrong with calling them homos.

Being normal is not a choice

We just are

But to stray from Nature requires a choice that most homos make

Again is criminal behavior normal or abnormal?

Being gay is not criminal.

Do the animals that exhibit homosexual behavior also make the choice to so or did nature make them that way?
Being gay is not criminal

And thanks to the unelected liberal judges acting gay with another man is no loner a crime either

But it should be
Everybody knows being HAPPY isn't a crime.
Homosexuals are among the unhappiest people in society

And the transgenders even more
That's true, and they have one of the highest rates of suicide.

So why do people call them happy/gay? Might as well call the sun, ice cube, or call a car, balloon.

Homo is short for homosexual. There should be nothing wrong with calling them homos.

Con is short for Conservative. Seems fitting doesn't it?

Chick-fil-A to halt Salvation Army, FCA donations after LGBTQ protests

Chick-fil-A will stop all donations to the Salvation Army and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes next year, its CEO announced Monday.

The decision comes after years of criticism from LGBTQ and human rights groups regarding Chick-fil-A’s donations to the nonprofits in light of their positions on same-sex marriage.

I predict Chick-Fil-A will regret this decision

There are more traditional marriage people in America than sexual perverts

Which the company should remember since the biggest sales day in its history happened when homosexuals staged an organized boycott and protest

But it backfired as millions of people crowded the stores nationwide to show support for normal sexual values

I predict nobody but a few religious nut jobs will give a fuck.
Yes, and besides, Chick-fil-A saves the money/donations and can blame the LGBTQ folks thereby firing up the rednecks to spend even more money on their salty, shitty food. Win win for them.

Not sure if you know this, but Chic Fil A sells fried chicken.

Now, I know how loud and proud a loser like you gets to say redneck without reprecutions of any kind, but who else other than white trash rednecks just adore fried Chicken?

Take your time and think. Tick tock tick tock. Do you have an answer?

Also, while you are at it with your hypocrisy, ignorance and demented brain, can you guess how the hood feels about gays and homo marriage?

Go ahead, take a guess. Every day some white leftist elite trust fund loser like you reveals how little you actually know about the hood.

You see, growing up in the hood, I know exactly how they overwhelmingly feel about it.

Remember when losers like you thought the black Community in LA were going to vote in favor of prop 8? LOL, then you needed to make excuse after excuse as to why they didn't support it. That includes Latino neighborhoods.

You and every loser like you have no clue. Stick to your ignorance, and your pathetic hypocritical behavior. Don't worry. There are no repercussions for calling white conservatives rednecks or insult Christians. Cause even though muslims, Buddhists, and Hindus reject homosexuality along with the black and Latino hoods, we live in a world that is made for people that are not cursed with self awareness.

Have fun.

Forum List

Back