Week 11; Empty Seats Indicate Many Fans still Have not Forgiven NFL for Kneeling Fiasco

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I know I have not forgiven the National Felons League for a damned thing. Insulting our flag is UNFORGIVABLE! And I am not nearly the sole person who feels that way.

The NFL is really going to feel the rejection as fewer parents let their kids play football and see the NFL is just an association of thugs and billionaires.

Check out all those empty seats:

Weak 11: Empty Seats Abound as NFL Heads Down the Final Stretch

I know I have not forgiven the National Felons League for a damned thing. Insulting our flag is UNFORGIVABLE! And I am not nearly the sole person who feels that way.

The NFL is really going to feel the rejection as fewer parents let their kids play football and see the NFL is just an association of thugs and billionaires.

Just what we need another hypocrite, false NFL thread.

That’s funny. I just read a column a few days ago in the USA Today lefty rag that NFL attendance and viewers were back. They wouldn’t be JoeyB Dolezaling readers with lies to fit their agenda, would they?

If they think there are empty seats now, just wait and see what happens if anyone signs Kaepernick.

Maybe.

Or maybe there might be more fans as people attend to boo Kaepernick.

If Kaepernick cranks his anti-Americanism to new levels- like giving a Black Power salute during the anthem like Carlos and Smith did during the Olympics?

Or if Kaepernick craps on the flag during the anthem to show his hatred for the Deplorables?

Or if Kaepernick insists on the microphone after the anthem so he can sing "La Internacionale" for the fans?

Then people might attend just to boo the QB.

If they think there are empty seats now, just wait and see what happens if anyone signs Kaepernick.

Maybe.

If Kaepernick cranks his anti-Americanism to new levels- like giving a Black Power salute during the anthem like Carlos and Smith did during the Olympics?

Or if Kaepernick craps on the flag during the anthem to show his hatred for the Deplorables?

Or if Kaepernick insists on the microphone after the anthem so he can sing "La Internacionale" for the fans?

What has he done that is anti-American?

Maybe.

He made NFL fans think of something other than football. Sacrilege!

Maybe.

Americans stand for our national anthem.

Kaep does not.

BTW, did you ever notice at the Olympics, no other nation's citizens ever disrespect their own nation's anthem. Only America. And it doesn't matter if the country is a democracy or a tyranny or something else. Why is America so terrible that we are the only ones that have this.

BTW, did you ever notice at the Olympics, no other nation's citizens ever disrespect their own nation's anthem. Only America. And it doesn't matter if the country is a democracy or a tyranny or something else. Why is America so terrible that we are the only ones that have this.
Because we have Dimocrats.

You are just upset because your boyffriend watches to much football on sundays. get over it.

Maybe.

Really?

Remember when the Jacksonville Football owner got on his knees to disrespect our anthem in London England during the game there?

I wonder what the league would have done if one of the Jax players dropped to their knees against the British national anthem? To protest the way the English burned out White House, committing an inexcusable act of terror on America- something even Laden did not do?

Or to protest their mistreatment of Mel Gibson when they executed him?

Maybe.

Really?
He broke the matrix.

Empty seats has to do with the cost of going to a game. It has to do with businesses no longer buying blocks of season tickets to give to employee's. It's why I no longer go.

When 70% of the people are having a hard time making ends meet, sporting events become a luxury fewer can afford with the ever rising costs.

I believe Kaeperneck kneeled to make a point but it mushroomed when he did not stop. Others joined in. He obviously has an ego. He is stubborn to the point it cost him a lot of money. But he was born into it anyway. The cardinal sin was he cost the NFL a lot of money. And help to divide us even more. Please give cable TV subscribers the right to pick their own stations!

Empty seats has to do with the cost of going to a game. It has to do with businesses no longer buying blocks of season tickets to give to employee's. It's why I no longer go.

When 70% of the people are having a hard time making ends meet, sporting events become a luxury fewer can afford with the ever rising costs.
I most definitely agree that if tickets are not priced fairly enough, they are not going to be purchased, but in my opinion, if any of the players become a negative issue, that may discourage people even more from going to the games.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Of course, one person's negative is another person's positive, therefore, having certain people in the picture still can go either way. Everyone's level of importance is different.

Forum List

Back