Chick-fil-A to halt Salvation Army, FCA donations after LGBTQ protests

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

Chick-fil-A will stop all donations to the Salvation Army and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes next year, its CEO announced Monday.

The decision comes after years of criticism from LGBTQ and human rights groups regarding Chick-fil-A’s donations to the nonprofits in light of their positions on same-sex marriage.

I predict Chick-Fil-A will regret this decision

There are more traditional marriage people in America than sexual perverts

Which the company should remember since the biggest sales day in its history happened when homosexuals staged an organized boycott and protest

But it backfired as millions of people crowded the stores nationwide to show support for normal sexual values

Chick-fil-A will stop all donations to the Salvation Army and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes next year, its CEO announced Monday.

The decision comes after years of criticism from LGBTQ and human rights groups regarding Chick-fil-A’s donations to the nonprofits in light of their positions on same-sex marriage.

Which the company should remember since the biggest sales day in its history happened when homosexuals staged an organized boycott and protest

But it backfired as millions of people crowded the stores nationwide to show support for normal sexual values

I predict nobody but a few religious nut jobs will give a fuck.

There are more Christians than sexual perverts

This thread has a topic. It does not include muzzies or death threats to others. Stick to the topic or get a warning/ban.

A good number of people calling themselves Christians are sexual perverts. That aside, most Christians do not give a shit who a company donates money to.

Yes, and besides, Chick-fil-A saves the money/donations and can blame the LGBTQ folks thereby firing up the rednecks to spend even more money on their salty, shitty food. Win win for them.

Its just a business decision. They have just been shut down in the UK for funding hate and lo and behold................

Obviously protest works and this victory makes the world a better place.

A good number of people calling themselves Christians are sexual perverts. That aside, most Christians do not give a shit who a company donates money to.
A Good many MORE who hate Christians (homosexuals & libertarians, among them) are sexual perverts.
What's your point?

Its just a business decision. They have just been shut down in the UK for funding hate and lo and behold................

Think what you want but I don't think suppressing anyone's opinion is good. I certainly don't want a party or a media outlet deciding what I am supposed to think.

Why dont these groups ever go after muzzies?

Two big reasons:

1.) The Muslims will effing chop them to pieces LITERALLY....

2.) They are two protected classes that must play nice while Daddy Soros is watching.

Jo

Ya... I see HATE alright, and it's coming from the HOMO MAFIA, as usual. They've been BULLYING and INSULTING anyone that doesn't worship their disgusting homo agenda for decades now... THAT is where the HATE is. You queers and your HOMO MAFIA are the true BIGOTS. You're a bunch of BIGOT HETEROPHOBES, and judging by your post, you're not afraid to BRAG about your HOMO MAFIA STRONG ARM TACTICS... just like HITLER.

Forum List

Back