Chick fil-A foundation donated to far left organization in 2017

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
CP – Chick-fil-A’s charity arm donated in 2017 to the far-left Southern Poverty Law Center, an organization that has labeled many Christian conservative organizations as “hate” groups. Following the immense conservative backlash to Chick-fil-A’s recent decision to end giving to the Salvation Army and Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Christian conservative activist and commentator Ryan Bomberger raised an alarm Wednesday about a past donation made by the Chick-fil-A Foundation.In an op-ed slamming the Chicken sandwich chain’s “cowardice … in the face of LGBT activism,”

Chick-fil-A Foundation donated to far-left organization in 2017

Well, these guys will probably take a small hit......... oh well fk over the Americana fk over your profits. sooner or later your all gonna lose BIG CORPORATE whores.

I had my first Chick-Fil-A sandwich the other day.

I don't understand the excitement. It was okay. Nothing I'd go out of my way for. Most of the waffle fries went in the garbage.

I don't understand the excitement. It was okay. Nothing I'd go out of my way for. Most of the waffle fries went in the garbage.

I don't think Chick-Fil-A food is anything to get excited over. As far as I can tell, they do have great service for a fast food place, though.

^^^ I second what you say about the service, but to me, the food should be the reason why people choose to come back since it is what you pay for and while I do think that they want they give you is good, in my opinion, they don't give you enough which is why I am not there all that much.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

CP – Chick-fil-A’s charity arm donated in 2017 to the far-left Southern Poverty Law Center, an organization that has labeled many Christian conservative organizations as “hate” groups. Following the immense conservative backlash to Chick-fil-A’s recent decision to end giving to the Salvation Army and Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Christian conservative activist and commentator Ryan Bomberger raised an alarm Wednesday about a past donation made by the Chick-fil-A Foundation.In an op-ed slamming the Chicken sandwich chain’s “cowardice … in the face of LGBT activism,”

Well, these guys will probably take a small hit......... oh well fk over the Americana fk over your profits. sooner or later your all gonna lose BIG CORPORATE whores.
Too bad it's probably not true, if it was we could watch all the conservitard's heads explode in unison.

I don't think Chick-Fil-A food is anything to get excited over. As far as I can tell, they do have great service for a fast food place, though.
^^^ I second what you say about the service, but to me, the food should be the reason why people choose to come back since it is what you pay for and while I do think that they want they give you is good, in my opinion, they don't give you enough which is why I am not there all that much.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Clear the way guys!!

They're backing up!

3XDg.gif

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Clear the way guys!!

They're backing up!

View attachment 292658

Backing up from what? I've ever commented on CFA here. It's an issue of non-importance.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Clear the way guys!!

They're backing up!

View attachment 292658

Backing up from what? I've ever commented on CFA here. It's an issue of non-importance.
You've never once jumped in on the chick file a love rest the rest of the conservitards do every couple of months?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Clear the way guys!!

They're backing up!

View attachment 292658

You've never once jumped in on the chick file a love rest the rest of the conservitards do every couple of months?

I'm not a conservative. and I never ate at a CFA until Friday. One just recently opened nearby.

The chicken was okay, I hear their work ethic is good, and as far as I'm concerned, they can spend THEIR money as THEY see fit, just like everyone else.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Clear the way guys!!

They're backing up!

View attachment 292658

I'm not a conservative. and I never ate at a CFA until Friday. One just recently opened nearby.

The chicken was okay, I hear their work ethic is good, and as far as I'm concerned, they can spend THEIR money as THEY see fit, just like everyone else.
My apologies then.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Clear the way guys!!

They're backing up!

View attachment 292658

Try their chicken mini combo for breakfast. Best thing on the menu.

Too bad it's probably not true, if it was we could watch all the conservitard's heads explode in unison.
I really don't care who they donate to. It's their money.

Their chicken biscuits are good. I usually get the sandwich and fix a vegetable and eat it as a chicken breast and use the bun. For my bread, good cheap dinner.

Far left? Funny how (far left) blogs are quick to make judgments about political affiliation when it comes to the far right. The term "fair and balanced" comes to mind but the crazy left sees politics from a different perspective.

Forum List

Back