CNN analyst: "I've never seen a witness who's lied to Congress, who's lied to court, who's lied to the IRS, who's lied to the Southern District ...

... which you don't have, will never have, and thus, logically, you cannot do logic or philosophize.

You are simply run of the mill material.

I never claimed to be a mathematician, but I can’t do logic huh? My job is predicated on being logical. I wouldn’t be nearly as successful if I was illogical, in fact, I wouldn’t be able to do my job at all. I am a very logical person, which is exactly why I am a Republican and not a Democrat that is led around by his bleeding heart and not his logical mind.

Even CNN knows.

This is suborning perjury by Bragg. And the judge is facilitating the suborning of perjury in his courtroom.

The New York Justice system is now a national joke.

"Don't believe this guy who lied on my behalf repeatedly and even went to jail for me!!!"

This is what Trump is going with? Really?

Here's the problem. Cohen's has the receipts.

Correct..........
"Corroborating" witnesses.

Maybe just a slip of the tongue, but there is a significant difference. I would suggest there is quite a bit of collaborating going on, particularly with judges, prosecutors, the DOJ and this administration with regards to all the Trump legal defenses.

I never claimed to be a mathematician, but I can’t do logic huh? My job is predicated on being logical. I wouldn’t be nearly as successful if I was illogical, in fact, I wouldn’t be able to do my job at all. I am a very logical person, which is exactly why I am a Republican and not a Democrat that is led around by his bleeding heart and not his logical mind.

Oh, I think you are an inbred bible thumping moron who has convinced himself that a Malignant Narcissist is the true hand of God. Completely ignoring the complete wreckage he left the country in when he was voted out of office 4 years ago.

Maybe just a slip of the tongue, but there is a significant difference. I would suggest there is quite a bit of collaborating going on, particularly with judges, prosecutors, the DOJ and this administration with regards to all the Trump legal defenses.

Actually, it's the judges that are keeping most ofthese charges from coming to court.

Any regular Joe who did the shit Trump did would be in jail by now. In fact, a lot of them are or did. Cohen went to jail for his part in the Stormy Coverup. Time for Trump to pay the piper.

That's what Trump and his cult keep CLAIMING, but just can't PROVE it.
When Trump takes the witness stand, he will prove it and expose all of it.

If Trump weren’t a political figure, NONE of these trials would be taking place. You have been duped.

Before Trump New York Issued 9800 Charges of Falsifying ...​

1715859636354.jpeg
Law.com
https://www.law.com › newyorklawjournal › 2023/04/06

New York State Has Issued Nearly 9,800 Felony Charges of Falsifying Business Records Since 2015
Data shows 9,794 cases involving state penal law 175.10, or falsifying business records in the first degree, have been arraigned in both local and superior New York state courts since 2015.

That's what Trump and his cult keep CLAIMING, but just can't PROVE it.
When Trump takes the witness stand, he will prove it and expose all of it.

They don’t need to prove it. It is up to the prosecution to prove the case. They can’t and they won’t if the judge and the jury is on the up and up.

Before Trump New York Issued 9800 Charges of Falsifying ...

View attachment 947542
Law.com
https://www.law.com › newyorklawjournal › 2023/04/06
New York State Has Issued Nearly 9,800 Felony Charges of Falsifying Business Records Since 2015
Data shows 9,794 cases involving state penal law 175.10, or falsifying business records in the first degree, have been arraigned in both local and superior New York state courts since 2015.

Cool, so misdemeanors for falsifying business records are prevalent in NY.

They don’t need to prove it. It is up to the prosecution to prove the case. They can’t and they won’t if the judge and the jury is on the up and up.
Two different issues.

I wasn't referring to the trial.

"I would suggest there is quite a bit of collaborating going on, particularly with judges, prosecutors, the DOJ and this administration with regards to all the Trump legal defenses".

Cool, so misdemeanors for falsifying business records are prevalent in NY.
Evidently.
Likely, a lot turned into felonies, fines and IRS referrals too.

Regardless, don't falsify business records, and you should be alright.

Two different issues.

I wasn't referring to the trial.

"I would suggest there is quite a bit of collaborating going on, particularly with judges, prosecutors, the DOJ and this administration with regards to all the Trump legal defenses".

Many are trying to prove it, but the foxes are running the hen house. Just like the House recommended impeachment for Mayorkas and the Democratic controlled Senate didn’t even hear the case. They don’t care. They just want their way.

Many are trying to prove it,
No, they aren't.
They're just whining about it.
They've had months and months
but the foxes are running the hen house.
Again...........They can't PROVE it.
Just like the House recommended impeachment for Mayorkas and the Democratic controlled Senate didn’t even hear the case.
That's because impeachment is for high crimes and misdemeanors, NOT policy decisions.
If that were the case, presidents and/or their administrations, would be under perpetual impeachment.
They don’t care. They just want their way.
Like.................Trump.

Many are trying to prove it, but the foxes are running the hen house. Just like the House recommended impeachment for Mayorkas and the Democratic controlled Senate didn’t even hear the case. They don’t care. They just want their way.
Kind of hard to impeach Mayorkas for not securing the border after your party shot down a bi-partisan bill to secure the border.

Forum List

Back