San Antonio Taxpayers Have Paid $315K So Far Trying to Keep Chick Fil A Out

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
And it’s far from over.

The city of San Antonio has spent at least $315,000 in legal fees after the city council voted to bar Chick-fil-A from opening a location in the San Antonio airport in March, according to calculations by KENS 5.

The legal fees encompass two lawsuits and a federal investigation, and other invoices are pending, according to KENS 5…

News of San Antonio’s legal fees comes shortly after Chick-fil-A CEO Dan Cathy admitted in a letter to the American Family Association that the fast-food chain “inadvertently discredited” groups including the Salvation Army and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes after changing its “giving strategy.”

San Antonio spends over $300K to keep Chick-fil-A out of airport: report

Who wouldn't want chicken that is dry and greasy at the same time?

Lol, the snake of liberal puritanism strikes again. The lefties who are blocking chic fil a don't even realize they are hurting one of their own.

San Antonio has many a dry and greasy food.... that is not the reason why their tax dollars have been forced to keep Chick-Filet out.

Lol, the snake of liberal puritanism strikes again. The lefties who are blocking chic fil a don't even realize they are hurting one of their own.

San Antonio may have not gotten that email.
San Antone has the Pasa del Rio and the floating Mexican Restaurant. They're not going out of business anytime soon with the failure to have Chick Fil-Et around.

Someday, someone is going to bring a healing foods restaurant nation wide, and people are going to have their lives extended due to better nutrition that grease and carbohydrates. *yawn*

I am glad chic fil a will be missing conservative support now. Maybe they will be wondering why they turned their backs on us now.

Last edited:

I am glad chic fil a will be missing conservative support now. Maybe they will be wondering why they turned their backs on us now.

It's obvious why they are turning their backs on you. Riled up Trump crazies gave them a good temporary boost in sales for a short while, but their day to day sales no longer see that boost, and they want to get the majority of the country to come back. Trump crazies have a short attention span, and they just aren't buying as much chicken as they did for a short while.

To me it isn’t the greatest chicken but it isn’t dry and greasy. At least be honest about something in your life.
Perhaps you went to different locations than I have. I tried several, all over the state. Small towns often have just 1 chicken place. Every one of their locations I tried sucked.

To me it isn’t the greatest chicken but it isn’t dry and greasy. At least be honest about something in your life.
Perhaps you went to different locations than I have. I tried several, all over the state. Small towns often have just 1 chicken place. Every one of their locations I tried sucked.

So it sucks and you keep going back? Lol! I went to it twice and that was it. I can’t believe you think it sucks and yet you continue to go there. That is pretty stupid.

Thats a clueless statement

Chick has caved into the pervert lobby demands in every respect so I no longer eat there

but their product is quite good yet the sexually confused crowd will not take yes for an answer

Forum List

Back