San Antonio Taxpayers Have Paid $315K So Far Trying to Keep Chick Fil A Out

Good for San Antonio to stand up to bigots. I've never been to a Chik-fil-A. I never will patronize a bigot factory. Remember that the people who run these places made their own decisions. They own their decisions, so don't get mad at me. I just leave them alone and they do not get my business.

Who wouldn't want chicken that is dry and greasy at the same time?
Thats a clueless statement

Chick has caved into the pervert lobby demands in every respect so I no longer eat there

but their product is quite good yet the sexually confused crowd will not take yes for an answer

Pervert Lobby? That's the speech of a histrionic nut bag.

I am frankly astonished that San Antonio cares so much about gay rights.

I am assuming that San Antonio has a large population of Latinx.

And we are told that most Latinx (along with another current minority group) are quite anti-gay.

In any case, I think that it is wrong to punish a restaurant because of the owner's position on social issues. The city should let airport passengers and employees decide whether or not they wish to patronize a particular restaurant.

And it’s far from over.

The city of San Antonio has spent at least $315,000 in legal fees after the city council voted to bar Chick-fil-A from opening a location in the San Antonio airport in March, according to calculations by KENS 5.

The legal fees encompass two lawsuits and a federal investigation, and other invoices are pending, according to KENS 5…

News of San Antonio’s legal fees comes shortly after Chick-fil-A CEO Dan Cathy admitted in a letter to the American Family Association that the fast-food chain “inadvertently discredited” groups including the Salvation Army and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes after changing its “giving strategy.”

San Antonio spends over $300K to keep Chick-fil-A out of airport: report
They suck at it then...

Look at all of these chick-fil-A locations in San Antonio.....

z-csantitled.jpg

Who wouldn't want chicken that is dry and greasy at the same time?

You sound like a regular customer. Why don't you tell us?

Tried it but didn't like it long before they publicly said they hate gays.
When did they say they hate gays?

I don't know if those exact words were uttered, but they made their feelings well known.
No, they didn't. You and the left just didn't like it that they gave everyone Sunday off for religious observance and that they control how their health insurance runs.

Because you didn't like that, you and the left decided that they must be haters, bigots, homophobes, et. al. All with no proof of any of that.

Hell, they even hire gays and people from the LBGTQIERWP group.

Chic filla should just go somewhere else. They aren't wanted there so the city should win this one.

Forum List

Back