Chick-fil-A to halt Salvation Army, FCA donations after LGBTQ protests

So you "heard" something you don't know is true, and can't link to it. Uh huh....
It was documented at the time

Here is a similar incident though not the one I was referring to before

Transgender reveal in kindergarten class leaves parents feeling "betrayed" - CBS News

And there are hundreds if not thousands such abuses of children by homosexusls going on all over the country

So you lied. There wasn’t anyone showing their genitalia.

No child was abused in the article you posted.
Displaying your male parts is a use of children

The man should have been arrested
Ike any common flasher

Except nobody did that. You lied.
You are in complete denial of the facts

You saying “I heard” isn’t a fact.

It was documented at the time

Here is a similar incident though not the one I was referring to before

Transgender reveal in kindergarten class leaves parents feeling "betrayed" - CBS News

And there are hundreds if not thousands such abuses of children by homosexusls going on all over the country

Ike any common flasher

Its been documented as you should know

Ike any common flasher

You grossly misunderstand the article. There's nothing about anyone's penis.

Ike any common flasher

Because of the skin colored tights?

That probably goes over big at the gay nightclub where he works

The deliberate first impression that this homosexual was projecting was that he was naked

In the other incident parents were angry that the libertine teachers were thrusting the homosexual topic at children at all

The kindergartners came home very confused, about whether or not you can pick your gender, whether or not they really were a boy or a girl," said England.”

Gays clearly want children to grow up as confused about sexuality as they are

To say that people had problems does not excuse the way they choose go desl with those problems

Many ex-servicemen cling to God, their family, the values they were raised with and overcame the problems you describe

My dad came back for WWII and had very little use for church. Ironically my mom converted to Catholicism to marry him, so she was more into the stupidity.

Many weaker men did not and their families did suffer

including the children who became the Flower Generation taking massive amounts of drugs and running naked in the streets

So on some things we agree

That flower generation ended an unjust war and fought for equal rights for minorities and women... and they did it by choice...

As opposed to some guy who just got drafted to fight fascists on the other side of the planet.

To say that people had problems does not excuse the way they choose go desl with those problems

Many ex-servicemen cling to God, their family, the values they were raised with and overcame the problems you describe

My dad came back for WWII and had very little use for church. Ironically my mom converted to Catholicism to marry him, so she was more into the stupidity.

Many weaker men did not and their families did suffer

including the children who became the Flower Generation taking massive amounts of drugs and running naked in the streets

So on some things we agree

That flower generation ended an unjust war and fought for equal rights for minorities and women... and they did it by choice...

As opposed to some guy who just got drafted to fight fascists on the other side of the planet.
It was not an unjust war except in the minds of drug soaked hippies

As for equal rights for minorities and women those wars had been won before the boomer brats took their first trip on LSD

As for equal rights for minorities and women those wars had been won before the boomer brats took their first trip on LSD

Vietnam was an unjust war.. based on a lie...

The government knew it was a lie... they determined we couldn't win before it started.. and still sent 56,000 men to their deaths.

Vietnam was an unjust war.. based on a lie...

The government knew it was a lie... they determined we couldn't win before it started.. and still sent 56,000 men to their deaths.
The communist goal to takeover southeast asia starting with south vietnam a lie

Because of the skin colored tights?

That probably goes over big at the gay nightclub where he works

The deliberate first impression that this homosexual was projecting was that he was naked

In the other incident parents were angry that the libertine teachers were thrusting the homosexual topic at children at all

The kindergartners came home very confused, about whether or not you can pick your gender, whether or not they really were a boy or a girl," said England.”

Gays clearly want children to grow up as confused about sexuality as they are

You claimed someone exposed themselves in a classroom. You lied. Now you’re just dissembling.

Chick-fil-A will stop all donations to the Salvation Army and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes next year, its CEO announced Monday.

The decision comes after years of criticism from LGBTQ and human rights groups regarding Chick-fil-A’s donations to the nonprofits in light of their positions on same-sex marriage.

I predict Chick-Fil-A will regret this decision

There are more traditional marriage people in America than sexual perverts

Which the company should remember since the biggest sales day in its history happened when homosexuals staged an organized boycott and protest

But it backfired as millions of people crowded the stores nationwide to show support for normal sexual values
Definitely less people in line past 2 days at Cuck Fil A since this broke. I won't be eating there any longer. Real dumb move. Fags won't support you and you lose support from people that have been supporting you for years.

You weren't one of those who called people snowflakes for boycotting them in the past were you?
Nah I just laughed at people who boycotted them...I just choose to not eat there now and its taking a damn toll. Today went to Bojangles which is across the street and it was backed up around the building...ended up leaving it was taking so long to get something to eat..never even got to order. Chic Fil A in comparison was EMPTY inside....weirdest shit I ever seen...still some cars in drive thru but usually its full inside.

Chick-fil-A will stop all donations to the Salvation Army and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes next year, its CEO announced Monday.

The decision comes after years of criticism from LGBTQ and human rights groups regarding Chick-fil-A’s donations to the nonprofits in light of their positions on same-sex marriage.

I predict Chick-Fil-A will regret this decision

There are more traditional marriage people in America than sexual perverts

Which the company should remember since the biggest sales day in its history happened when homosexuals staged an organized boycott and protest

But it backfired as millions of people crowded the stores nationwide to show support for normal sexual values
Definitely less people in line past 2 days at Cuck Fil A since this broke. I won't be eating there any longer. Real dumb move. Fags won't support you and you lose support from people that have been supporting you for years.

You weren't one of those who called people snowflakes for boycotting them in the past were you?
Nah I just laughed at people who boycotted them...I just choose to not eat there now and its taking a damn toll. Today went to Bojangles which is across the street and it was backed up around the building...ended up leaving it was taking so long to get something to eat..never even got to order. Chic Fil A in comparison was EMPTY inside....weirdest shit I ever seen...still some cars in drive thru but usually its full inside.

Forgive me if I don't believe you.

They didnt because the communists were worn out by the vietnam war

Or they had no interest in the other dominos...

Hey, the 1950's called, they want their paranoia back.

Oh, on a related note, Chik-Fil-Hate pulled funding from 80 charities to concentrate on just a few. Had nothing to do with their LBGT stance...
Prior to the fall of the old so iet union progressives believed communism was the wave of the future and were determined to make it happen anywhere they could

Of course Chick-fil-a caved to pressre from liberal wackos on behalf of homosexuals

and the stigma is going to stay with them for a long time

Of course Chick-fil-a caved to pressre from liberal wackos on behalf of homosexuals

and the stigma is going to stay with them for a long time

Naw, rednecks are going to still get their greasy chicken from somewhere...

They realized Homophobes aren't a market they want to cater to.
It sounds like you never ate at CFA

but now that they are on the liberal side of the sexual perversion debate you should give them a try

It sounds like you never ate at CFA

but now that they are on the liberal side of the sexual perversion debate you should give them a try

I did once, it was nasty...
That was before they joined the drag queen parade

Now that you know they’ve gone native it will taste much better to your politically correct taste buds

Forum List

Back