Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day August 1

There were no Utah addresses at the link I showed you.

And that's relevent, why?

Now, Show me the FPPC report where the Mormon Church was fined or found guilty of anything. What you posted were allegations.
And let me tell you after that election, it was like a freaking witch hunt around here.

I wouldn't know, I wasn't here then, so I'll take your word for it.

But yes, the LDS Church WAS fined for it's actions.

Mormon Church faces fine over Prop 8 donations

So tell me why you believe Prop 8 was poorly constructed (which time) when it was struck down (which time) Do you know anything about the people's initiative?

How about the fact that Judge Walker struck it down and the Ninth Circuit upheld him?

There were no Utah addresses at the link I showed you.

And that's relevent, why?

Now, Show me the FPPC report where the Mormon Church was fined or found guilty of anything. What you posted were allegations.
And let me tell you after that election, it was like a freaking witch hunt around here.

I wouldn't know, I wasn't here then, so I'll take your word for it.

But yes, the LDS Church WAS fined for it's actions.

Mormon Church faces fine over Prop 8 donations

So tell me why you believe Prop 8 was poorly constructed (which time) when it was struck down (which time) Do you know anything about the people's initiative?

How about the fact that Judge Walker struck it down and the Ninth Circuit upheld him?

Utah addresses were 'relevant' because you brought it up.

Yes , they were fined, not for donating as you suggest:

The commission's five appointed members are scheduled to consider the proposed settlement on Thursday. The investigation did not uncover evidence that the church failed to disclose any contributions but concluded that it failed to meet required deadlines for disclosing the value of 13 days of staff time devoted to the campaign
^^^ from your link!

Yes, I know where it was struck down, but I asked YOU why YOU
believe it was poorly crafted (and which time).

it's also irrelevant.... and he doesn't know what i buy or when.

so there ya go.

The Chinese don't support gay marriage

Chik-Fil-A doesn't support gay marriage.

Only one of their products need to be boycotted.

yokie dokie, chief... nice deflect.

and pssssst... i try not to buy things made in china and for a lot of reasons having nothing to do with gays....

just saying.

ultimately, why would i want to do business with someone who doesn't want to do business with my gay friends?

:eusa_drool:Kind of sounds like every business you enter to do business with the first question you ask is 'Do you support gay people here?'. Im sure many would punch you in the nose.

Huckabumps move is a tad ironic. He wants to "appreciate" Chick-fil-a because they've been being boycotted for their VERY anti gay positions. He wants you to spend money in their establishment that they can in turn send to groups like "The Million Moms"...

Who like to boycott. :lol:

Investigation Reveals Depth of Chick-Fil-A's Ties to Anti-Gay Causes

There's already a bunch of boycott threads! This is not it! :lol:
Seriously, why is it anti-gay to be pro-traditional?
You said it the other day, we all want the same thing, we are just going about it in different ways.
I gotta go.
Please pm me if you want to talk about this.

Huckabumps move is a tad ironic. He wants to "appreciate" Chick-fil-a because they've been being boycotted for their VERY anti gay positions. He wants you to spend money in their establishment that they can in turn send to groups like "The Million Moms"...

Who like to boycott. :lol:

Investigation Reveals Depth of Chick-Fil-A's Ties to Anti-Gay Causes

There's already a bunch of boycott threads! This is not it! :lol:
Seriously, why is it anti-gay to be pro-traditional?
You said it the other day, we all want the same thing, we are just going about it in different ways.
I gotta go.
Please pm me if you want to talk about this.

They aren't just "pro traditional", they are anti-gay. The Family Research Council, an organization CFA donates to is extremely anti-gay. Million Moms, another organization CFA likes to give money to runs around boycotting any company that is pro-gay equality in any way. They wanted to boycott JC Penney's for making Ellen a spokesman.

Looks like CFA is getting a taste of their own medicine.

Islam is anti-gay. Any Muslim-owned establishments kept or kicked out based on their pov on homosexuality?

No...but neither should Chick-fil-a. Both the Chicago and Boston mayor are wrong (as the Boston Mayor has already admitted).

Then what is everyone arguing about?

CFA holds to a religious standard that defines marriage as one man/one woman, they believe that homosexuality is a sin and they run their business accordingly.

And? Don't agree with it then don't patronize them.

Why are people being so intolerant of CFA's pov? Because they voiced it?

What I hate are the ones who try to impose their beliefs on the rest of us... the Mormons being one of the worst offenders.

Got an example of Mormon's imposing their beliefs on you ?

This ought to be good.

Other than a couple times Mormon's have come to my door, I wouldn't even know where they are. You wont see them rasing hell in the streets like Occubaggers.

you dont know who mormons are?

here they are
Racism in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormons)

Pressure was also felt by the LDS during the 1970's because of the LDS' institutionalized racism. The IRS was threatening to cancel the church's non-profit tax exempt status. University sports teams were refusing to compete in Utah. This pressure was relieved on 1978-JUN-6 when prophet of the church believed that he had received a new revelation from God to end the practice of discrimination against persons of African-American heritage.

and if you are who i think you are, this should really trouble you, and if one person comes on here and says this has changed, they are lying or just plain stupid

Got an example of Mormon's imposing their beliefs on you ?

This ought to be good.

Other than a couple times Mormon's have come to my door, I wouldn't even know where they are. You wont see them rasing hell in the streets like Occubaggers.

here they are
NRacism in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormons)

Pressure was also felt by the LDS during the 1970's because of the LDS' institutionalized racism. The IRS was threatening to cancel the church's non-profit tax exempt status. University sports teams were refusing to compete in Utah. This pressure was relieved on 1978-JUN-6 when prophet of the church believed that he had received a new revelation from God to end the practice of discrimination against persons of African-American heritage.

and if you are who i think you are, this should really trouble you, and if one person comes on here and says this has changed, they are lying or just plain stupid
They are "evolving" and just as Obama changed his bigoted views recently on gay marriage, the LDS church will in time change theirs, since they believe in a continuing Revelations.

Last edited:

here they are

They are "evolving" and just as Obama changed his bigoted views recently on gay marriage, the LDS church will in time change theirs, since they believe in a continuing Revolations.

if you are who i think you are, this should matter to you

evolving my ass

here they are

They are "evolving" and just as Obama changed his bigoted views recently on gay marriage, the LDS church will in time change theirs, since they believe in a continuing Revolations.

It doesn't.

It doesn't.

really it doesnt? a church that specializes in hate for a class of people

unlike you i would never dream of revealing who you are to these people, but really

it doesnt?

I'm a comfy agnostic, I disagree with the guy's position on gays, but I'd support it. Freedom of expression/Anti-PC is a higher priority for me.

I've never eaten there. Any good?

I don't like the spices they use on their chicken. I have never eaten there after the first time. I doubt that I feel strongly enough about it to eat a sandwich I don't like.

Forum List

Back