GOP Candidate Quits In The Midst Of 5 Years Of Voter Fraud

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
More GOP voter fraud again, but without it, who knows if they would ever win an election?

A Republican candidate for supervisor in Pinal County, Arizona has with withdrawn following allegations that his former companion continued to cast absentee ballots five years after her death.

Several weeks ago, the Pinal County Recorder’s Office received an anonymous letter that claimed that absentee ballots had been cast by Sheila Nassar as late as this this year, even though she had died on Feb. 3, 2007. Enright had lived with with Nassar until the time of her death.

When it comes to the dead voting, that's a GOP staple...

Republican candidate quits after companion caught voting while dead | The Raw Story

Do you know a great way to END voter fraud like this? VOTER ID!!! Don't cry like a little girl about this and then cry racism when LOGICAL people DEMAND voter identification!

So take your faux outrage and shove it up your ass (something I'm sure you like :eusa_whistle:)

Better question is if all media was honest , would Dems ever when an election?

Fraud happens on both sides just more so with the Dems.

Dems Caught Trying to Register Deceased Voters and Pets! : Freedom Outpost

there is a huge difference between a GOP politician running for office commuting voter fraud vs. some likely fabricated propaganda piece from a radical right wing teabagger source,..

Whatever gets you thru the night sweetie. :lol:

Do you know a great way to END voter fraud like this? VOTER ID!!! Don't cry like a little girl about this and then cry racism when LOGICAL people DEMAND voter identification!

So take your faux outrage and shove it up your ass (something I'm sure you like :eusa_whistle:)

You take a person running for political office that has been committing voter fraud for 5 years as "faux outrage"? The hell is wrong with you right wingers??

You take a person running for political office that has been committing voter fraud for 5 years as "faux outrage"? The hell is wrong with you right wingers??

From you? YES!!! Because in Chicago we see this type of shit in every election. CONSERVATIVES want to make it impossible, yet a homo like you will say no voter ID, that's racist, but then in the same breathe complain about the EXACT type of voter fraud that the CONSERVATIVES are trying to stop and the LIBERALS make sure continues to go on!

More GOP voter fraud again, but without it, who knows if they would ever win an election?

A Republican candidate for supervisor in Pinal County, Arizona has with withdrawn following allegations that his former companion continued to cast absentee ballots five years after her death.

Several weeks ago, the Pinal County Recorder’s Office received an anonymous letter that claimed that absentee ballots had been cast by Sheila Nassar as late as this this year, even though she had died on Feb. 3, 2007. Enright had lived with with Nassar until the time of her death.

Republican candidate quits after companion caught voting while dead | The Raw Story
voter fraud takes place via absentee ballots, everyone knows this, but instead they focus on a pictured gvt voter id at the polls, where there has been no massive voter fraud, and let the voter fraud that actually DOES TAKE PLACE.... go...

From you? YES!!! Because in Chicago we see this type of shit in every election. CONSERVATIVES want to make it impossible, yet a homo like you will say no voter ID, that's racist, but then in the same breathe complain about the EXACT type of voter fraud that the CONSERVATIVES are trying to stop and the LIBERALS make sure continues to go on!

Rabble rabble libs! Rabble rabble Obama! Rabble rabble chicago politics!

You are just a gawking, squawking glenn beck propaganda machine aren't you?

In other words, "oh shit, I ain't got no response to the truth". :eusa_whistle:

Tell me again why Democrats are so against requiring people to show ID's when they vote?

Tell me again why Democrats are so against requiring people to show ID's when they vote?

Fraud is good for them.

voter fraud takes place via absentee ballots, everyone knows this, but instead they focus on a pictured gvt voter id at the polls, where there has been no massive voter fraud, and let the voter fraud that actually DOES TAKE PLACE.... go...

And the left's answer to solving voter fraud is: *crickets*

as long as everyone that shows up gets to vote, right?

More like "Great, another hard right wing troll that won't discuss the topic, only troll it up with "i hate obama" trash to deflect away from his oh-so-precious GOP'er getting caught committing voter fraud"

More like "Great, another hard right wing troll that won't discuss the topic, only troll it up with "i hate obama" trash to deflect away from his oh-so-precious GOP'er getting caught committing voter fraud"

Ahhhh, the reverse of you? Got it. :clap2:

i-see-dead-people-voter-fraud-democrat-political-poster-1288473312.jpg

Forum List

Back