Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day August 1

Mac does not support the position that Chic-Fil-A's CEO has voiced regarding gay marriage.

Mac pretends that anyone who opposes said position AND does something about it (like decides not to eat there and tells others ) is being "PC".

So, Mac will give the chain his business as a means of showing how he is a man of principle.

Makes perfect sense.

Thanks.

Again, and as you know, freedom of expression is a very high priority for me. So I believe whackos should be allowed to be that way, even if I disagree with what they're saying. This isn't as complicated as you're pretending it is. Principle just isn't that tough, really.

I know you understand this, you just don't like it.

And you can address me directly, you won't melt.

again... everyone has the right to be as stupid as they want to be. when you own a company and spout ignorance, the repercussions are that thinking people say "i don't want to do business with that person".

there's no restraint on speech. but there IS a natural response to dumbasses.

pity, too... as fast food goes, it wasn't a bad product.

What do Jewish dumbasse doctrines preach? How many Jewish gay marriages have you been to?

Look out! It's a sneaky trap!

it's also irrelevant.... and he doesn't know what i buy or when.

so there ya go.

The Chinese don't support gay marriage

Chik-Fil-A doesn't support gay marriage.

Only one of their products need to be boycotted.

yokie dokie, chief... nice deflect.

and pssssst... i try not to buy things made in china and for a lot of reasons having nothing to do with gays....

just saying.

ultimately, why would i want to do business with someone who doesn't want to do business with my gay friends?

Mac does not support the position that Chic-Fil-A's CEO has voiced regarding gay marriage.

Mac pretends that anyone who opposes said position AND does something about it (like decides not to eat there and tells others ) is being "PC".

So, Mac will give the chain his business as a means of showing how he is a man of principle.

Makes perfect sense.

Thanks.

Again, and as you know, freedom of expression is a very high priority for me. So I believe whackos should be allowed to be that way, even if I disagree with what they're saying. This isn't as complicated as you're pretending it is. Principle just isn't that tough, really.

again... everyone has the right to be as stupid as they want to be. when you own a company and spout ignorance, the repercussions are that thinking people say "i don't want to do business with that person".

The problem here is that his business is not being given a chance to fail, because certain "thinking people" don't like him. I'd rather see him open his stores, fail, and then go away. Or not. Whatever happens, happens. I have to wonder if his opponents are afraid he won't fail.

so there ya go.

Deflect from what ?

I agree boycott away.

But if it was a genuine belief instead of attention whoring, you would be consistent.

I have to wonder if this whole thing is an attempt by Chick Fillet to boost their sales?
Just who is doing the attention whoring?

Last edited:
Thanks.

The problem here is that his business is not being given a chance to fail, because certain "thinking people" don't like him. I'd rather see him open his stores, fail, and then go away. Or not. Whatever happens, happens. I have to wonder if his opponents are afraid he won't fail.

His business will not fail. He sells a good product in a nice healthy atmosphere, his employees are top notch.

So if all the hateful people eat their and their arteries clog, could this be a good thing?

Of course Joe is not hateful. Just ask him about Mormons.

You mean that whacky racist, misogynistic, homophobic secretive cult started by a con-man who got caught having sex with his 15 year old maid?

That whacky cult.

The ironic thing is, all the funditards who call Mormons cultists and how they are all going to hell will stilll get behind Romney because they hate the black guy more.

Gotta have your priorities, "Christians".

So if all the hateful people eat their and their arteries clog, could this be a good thing?

You mean that whacky racist, misogynistic, homophobic secretive cult started by a con-man who got caught having sex with his 15 year old maid?

That whacky cult.

The ironic thing is, all the funditards who call Mormons cultists and how they are all going to hell will stilll get behind Romney because they hate the black guy more.

Well your hate for religious people is consistent. It is why you see "hate" everywhere, in everything you disagree with.

You're eat up with it son.

That whacky cult.

Well your hate for religious people is consistent. It is why you see "hate" everywhere, in everything you disagree with.

wait til Christmas time. They really get revved up.

Makes perfect sense.

Thanks.

I was addressing you directly....you are here, aren't you? Are you outraged by my writing style now?

What I don't like is your constantly claiming to love freedom of expression.....as though those you are communicating with here do not.

I am pretty sure that I am AT LEAST as passionate about our freedom of speech as you are. I haven't seen one instance where a member of this forum said that the CEO should not be able to say what he said. That is a figment of your imagination fueled by a hypersensitivity to things "PC".

You love freedom of expression? Join the club.

Makes perfect sense.

Thanks.

I haven't seen one instance where a member of this forum said that the CEO should not be able to say what he said. That is a figment of your imagination fueled by a hypersensitivity to things "PC".

Oh no, now we move to the straw man portion of the conversation. Yuck. I suppose it was inevitable, considering.

Okay, I'll play your little game now.

Show me where I said that someone else said that "the CEO should not be able to say what he said". I challenge you! I challenge you! AAUUGHH!

Looking forward to it.

If you're just going to play these games, could we just not communicate? Seriously?

Last edited:

so there ya go.

and pssssst... i try not to buy things made in china and for a lot of reasons having nothing to do with gays....

just saying.

ultimately, why would i want to do business with someone who doesn't want to do business with my gay friends?

That is not what he said, and you know it. You even posted his exact quote in Joe's thread.

That whacky cult.

Nope. Not at all.

I just see the religious for the dangerous idiots they are.

You see, rational people, people who don't think a magic man in the sky is watching them all the time, know in the real world, you have to make comprimises and you need spaces between people. The religious fanatics don't.

If you think abortion and gay sex are wrong, don't have them. I don't. Not because I think they are wrong, but because they don't appeal to me, as I'm not attracted to dudes and I don't have a uterus.

But the religious nutters want to make sure no one else has them either. And if Romney says he's against them, they'll ignore the fact he used to be for them (remember, "I'll be better for gays than Ted Kennedy?") and the fact he belongs to a cult started by pedophile con-men.

Because that black guy, he really offends them.

That whacky cult.

wait til Christmas time. They really get revved up.

What are you talking about, I love Christmas.

just saying.

That is not what he said, and you know it. You even posted his exact quote in Joe's thread.

actually it is what he said.... you can try spinning it if you'd like.

Forum List

Back