Calling all Xtians

Stop making sense!

Once again. As I have stated twice before, now three times. I don't care what people think. I care what they say.

Is it sinking in yet? Hello?

It's the lefty and anti-Christian stance to try to control the "thoughts" of others.

I just object to what people actually say.

With each word one betrays their feelings, emotions, and flaws ... the more one speaks the more you can understand them ... and those who understand very little will always respond to what they don't understand.

Once again. As I have stated twice before, now three times. I don't care what people think. I care what they say.

Is it sinking in yet? Hello?

It's the lefty and anti-Christian stance to try to control the "thoughts" of others.

I just object to what people actually say.

Does being Christian give you free license to treat others like shit if they disagree with you, simply because if you believe in God you will be forgiven?

Get out the fucking black candles and salt....

I hate black candles ... pink, pink everything! I love pink ... such a pretty color. I have pink desktop on my computer ... pink kitties all over the place ... but still, I should by a few pink candles for fun. Salt tastes good on almost everything, are you suggesting I waste such a good tasting seasoning?

Does being Christian give you free license to treat others like shit if they disagree with you, simply because if you believe in God you will be forgiven?

No. What gives me free license to treat others like shit is when they start posting the crap I've quoted, above.

That's what gives me license.

It's sort of like your famous "you neg rep me, I neg rep back".

You shit on my religion, I'm going to shit on you and yours.

Is this really too complex for you? Can we possibly dumb it down any more?

I hate black candles ... pink, pink everything! I love pink ... such a pretty color. I have pink desktop on my computer ... pink kitties all over the place ... but still, I should by a few pink candles for fun. Salt tastes good on almost everything, are you suggesting I waste such a good tasting seasoning?

Yet more evidence that you're a sheep and not the rebel you so desire to be.

Pink is the "it" color. Just as the pagan and wiccan cults are the "it" cults right now.

No. What gives me free license to treat others like shit is when they start posting the crap I've quoted, above.

Your words go against every Christian belief I've ever heard. So, either you just assume you have free license, and you'll be "saved", or you're flat out fucking full of shit. Which is it?

And yet you fail to remember that it is almost always you who enters religion into other discussions every time and that others are merely telling you they don't care about your religious ideals, but you just take offense and assume they were directly attacking you even if they did not mention you. Each christian has their own beliefs, you just assume that they ALL agree with you, just as bad as anyone who assumes there are only two groups in the world and ignore the beauty of the rainbow that is humanity.

Your words go against every Christian belief I've ever heard. So, either you just assume you have free license, and you'll be "saved", or you're flat out fucking full of shit. Which is it?

There's only one "Christian belief".
I don't answer to you, period. You don't understand the precepts of the Bible, you're not saved, you cannot and will never judge me.

I'm out of your realm.

And yet you fail to remember that it is almost always you who enters religion into other discussions every time and that others are merely telling you they don't care about your religious ideals, but you just take offense and assume they were directly attacking you even if they did not mention you. Each christian has their own beliefs, you just assume that they ALL agree with you, just as bad as anyone who assumes there are only two groups in the world and ignore the beauty of the rainbow that is humanity.

Actually, no, dumbass. Read the quotes above again. I didn't attack anyone for their beliefs. I attacked you for attacking Christians.

Get over it.

The rest of your post is just garbage.

I don't answer to you, period. You don't understand the precepts of the Bible, you're not saved, you cannot and will never judge me.

I'm out of your realm, baby.

I think you're out of everyones realm, Allie... Including your own.. Just in case you missed it, it's

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Not:

Do unto others before, just in case, during, and after they do unto you.

People like you are the whole reason I think religion is a hypocritial load of complete and utter bullshit. Hell, with your treatment of and tolerance for people, I'M more likely to get into whatever you consider "heaven" than you are.

I think you're out of everyones realm, Allie... Including your own.. Just in case you missed it, it's

Not:

People like you are the whole reason I think religion is a hypocritial load of complete and utter bullshit. Hell, with your treatment of and tolerance for people, I'M more likely to get into whatever you consider "heaven" than you are.

Why should I tolerate a bitch who came in here claiming I was stupid and backwards?

And no, if you aren't saved, you won't make it to heaven. Faith not works. David made it to heaven, and he killed his wife's first husband. Paul made it to heaven, and he killed Christians. The man on the cross got to heaven with Christ, and God knows what he did to get him there.

But if you don't believe, you won't make it. Sorry. Maybe your new best friend KK can find a way to console you with her "xtian" hating drivel.

Last edited:

Not:

I concur, I had to alter my own religious ideals because ... well ... I was once no better. I grew up though myself, and try not to lump them all into one group, then they jump on me for doing it ... makes you wonder.

Why should I tolerate a bitch who came in here claiming I was stupid and backwards?

And no, if you aren't saved, you won't make it to heaven.

"Today's paganism is a cult. A stupid little witch-wannabe cult."

^^^^ That's any better than "stupid and backward"?

Rise above.. :)

And no, if you aren't saved, you won't make it to heaven. Faith not works. David made it to heaven, and he killed his wife's first husband. Paul made it to heaven, and he killed Christians. The man on the cross got to heaven with Christ, and God knows what he did to get him there.

But if you don't believe, you won't make it. Sorry. Maybe your new best friend KK can find a way to console you with her "xtian" hating drivel.

So, you've had to resort to insulting me now, because I'm questioning you?

My new best friend, simply because I'm questioning you?

You WILL make it? Regardless of the type of person you are?

Hell. Maybe I oughta get hooked up with this shit.. Guaranteed to not be worm food just for saying "I believe", even if I'm a really shitty person inside? Wow!

KK said:
I concur, I had to alter my own religious ideals because ... well ... I was once no better. I grew up though myself, and try not to lump them all into one group, then they jump on me for doing it ... makes you wonder.

"Well, the ones I call christian are the good ones, they leave the rest of us alone. The majority though, xtian morons. *grin* Only xtian morons take offense at the separation of the two as well."
http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...christian-hate-filled-posts-6.html#post799060

Originally Posted by KittenKoder
"Oooh, you are going to be fun. Xtians are extremists, thus why the 'x' instead of calling them by the more respectful name like I do the few christians who are. Also, most pagans are moderate, very few are extremists, though it would be interesting to know why you think otherwise. *smirk* Lastly, I know about the witch trials, of which only one was actually pagan and not even Wiccan (sad but true). Of the 30 some-odd that were killed, they were mostly christian and a few atheists. Oh yeah, try me on the christian history I dare you. Remember, you know little to nothing about me, much less how I was raised nor what I know of religion.

"Read the bibull please, and not because it's full of historical fact, only because we need more atheists."
http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...christian-hate-filled-posts-2.html#post794500
"I also work within a huge movement to enforce the Separation of Church and State law in our country. Of course, you failed to notice that I call fundies xtian, a term used to insult them not compliment them."
http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...christian-hate-filled-posts-2.html#post794500

Yeah, bitch. You're all about being "different".

Forum List

Back