Calling all Xtians

So, you've had to resort to insulting me now, because I'm questioning you?

My new best friend, simply because I'm questioning you?

You WILL make it? Regardless of the type of person you are?

Hell. Maybe I oughta get hooked up with this shit.. Guaranteed to not be worm food just for saying "I believe", even if I'm a really shitty person inside? Wow!

I insult you because you insult me. I haven't got the whole turn the other cheek thing down yet.

We all have our weaknesses.

And yes, I will make it, because I believe in Jesus Christ as Savior..and because I repent of my sin and work daily to improve my walk. It doesn't matter how you view me, or what you believe because you have no power over me. I don't and never will answer to you.

But no, if you don't have faith and ask Christ into your heart, it doesn't matter how wonderful you think you are, or how wonderful others think you are. You won't go to heaven. That's Christianity.

I'll stand by now for the standard attack and the insistence that I think I'm sending you to hell, or I"m better than you. That's what generally follows a proclamation of faith to hostiles.

Ask Strolling what "Xtian" means to her.

She's already explained a couple of times. It's the word she uses to describe backwards, stupid, blah blah blah etc and so forth. It's the way she distinguishes the "bad" Christians from the "good" Christians, of which there are about 2, according to herself.

show me where i have ever used that term you lying bitch...come on show me....kitten uses that ...i dont....and i have never explained it..prove me wrong or admit you are wrong...running your mouth....i have never used that term in reference to anyone. now prove i did.

KK said:
I concur, I had to alter my own religious ideals because ... well ... I was once no better. I grew up though myself, and try not to lump them all into one group, then they jump on me for doing it ... makes you wonder.

Yeah, bitch. You're all about being "different".

Alright, a gear switch since you aren't getting a clue on what others have been telling you, point out where I said ALL christians were evil. Point out where I said ALL christians are fundies (a more offensive term instead of just a label). Point out where I said I was insulting ALL christians. Then look at my posts you quoted as to how I create a separation with those who are just attacking others for believing differently and the ones I do not mind and even make friends with who simply ignore the difference of beliefs or discuss them without using insults in any way. Of course you have to ignore all that, it would make you look like a fundie wouldn't it.

show me where i have ever used that term you lying bitch...come on show me....kitten uses that ...i dont....and i have never explained it..prove me wrong or admit you are wrong...running your mouth....i have never used that term in reference to anyone. now prove i did.

Remember, to her we are all the same person. *smirk*

Your words go against every Christian belief I've ever heard. So, either you just assume you have free license, and you'll be "saved", or you're flat out fucking full of shit. Which is it?

when it comes to what she posted about me..she is full of shit..and she will be like palin....we will never see the proof to back up her pack of lies.

I insult you because you insult me. I haven't got the whole turn the other cheek thing down yet.

We all have our weaknesses.

And yes, I will make it, because I believe in Jesus Christ as Savior..and because I repent of my sin and work daily to improve my walk. It doesn't matter how you view me, or what you believe because you have no power over me. I don't and never will answer to you.

But no, if you don't have faith and ask Christ into your heart, it doesn't matter how wonderful you think you are, or how wonderful others think you are. You won't go to heaven. That's Christianity.

I'll stand by now for the standard attack and the insistence that I think I'm sending you to hell, or I"m better than you. That's what generally follows a proclamation of faith to hostiles.

When does the walk through USMB start? :eusa_eh:

You can't send me to hell, because it doesn't exist in my world. :D

And no, you don't answer to me, but you really should consider answering to YOURSELF. If you took a really close, and honest look at, and inside yourself, I don't think you'd like what you see.. In fact, I KNOW you wouldn't, because you don't like the people that act that way toward you.

Better than me? LMAO. At least I can tolerate other people having their own beliefs, and really don't give two shits what they think of, or say about mine, because mine matter only to me.

Idiot, I already brought up the posts where KK used the term. I didn't think I needed to point out the fact that they were KK's posts and not yours. Forgive me.

But I thought it was a perfectly harmless term, not meant to insult? One wonders why you would get so upset over being accredited with using it?

Perhaps you and KK should pow wow now.

When does the walk through USMB start? :eusa_eh:

You can't send me to hell, because it doesn't exist in my world. :D

And no, you don't answer to me, but you really should consider answering to YOURSELF. If you took a really close, and honest look at, and inside yourself, I don't think you'd like what you see.. In fact, I KNOW you wouldn't, because you don't like the people that act that way toward you.

Better than me? LMAO. At least I can tolerate other people having their own beliefs, and really don't give two shits what they think of, or say about mine, because mine matter only to me.

Right on cue.
I never said I could send you to hell..but I knew you would assume I thought it.
And I never said I was better than you, either. But you are pretending I did.

And you aren't tolerating my beliefs too well, you self-centered hypocrite.

Idiot, I already brought up the posts where KK used the term. I didn't think I needed to point out the fact that they were KK's posts and not yours. Forgive me.

But I thought it was a perfectly harmless term, not meant to insult? One wonders why you would get so upset over being accredited with using it?

Perhaps you and KK should pow wow now.

i get upset when you go around spewing your lies about me....i did not use that term...i have never used that term...perhaps what you dont understand nor want to understand is...i dont care what god you worship that is up to you but when you start spreading lies about me....i care...unlike you i am careful of what i say to whom.

nice back peddling without admitting to lying.

A mistake is different from a lie. I think I said somewhere I wasn't sure which one of you said it. The fact that I posted the links to KK's posts after saying it should have made it a non-issue, but anyway.

Better twirl around three times with a feather in the air, spit over your shoulder and erase all the negative vibes that were engendered by my mistakenly attributing the wrong words to you.

Right on cue.
I never said I could send you to hell..but I knew you would assume I thought it.

I was answering your assumption that I would make a crack about you dooming me to hell. You said: I'll stand by now for the standard attack and the insistence that I think I'm sending you to hell I didn't insist you're sending me anywhere - merely said you can't send me somewhere that doesn't exist..

I'm tolerating your beliefs just fine; I haven't insulted them - I merely said you make a mockery of them..They really don't mean anything to me, so I simply ignore them, other than to point out your idiocys, and your own hypocritical behavior.

I knew someone like you once.. At least he had the guts to come right out and say "It doesn't matter how I treat people - so long as I believe, I'm going to heaven." He was a pretty sorry excuse for a human being, and pretty much leads a very lonely life.. Spouse left him.. Kids can barely tolerate him...

Right on cue.

does it pain you to be called names by a liar? remember it does not matter what you are called...it matters what you answer to.

A mistake is different from a lie. I think I said somewhere I wasn't sure which one of you said it. The fact that I posted the links to KK's posts after saying it should have made it a non-issue, but anyway.

Better twirl around three times with a feather in the air, spit over your shoulder and erase all the negative vibes that were engendered by my mistakenly attributing the wrong words to you.

Funny that you use an old christian superstition to make a point ...

I was answering your assumption that I would make a crack about you dooming me to hell. You said: I'll stand by now for the standard attack and the insistence that I think I'm sending you to hell I didn't insist you're sending me anywhere - merely said you can't send me somewhere that doesn't exist..

I'm tolerating your beliefs just fine; I haven't insulted them - I merely said you make a mockery of them..They really don't mean anything to me, so I simply ignore them, other than to point out your idiocys, and your own hypocritical behavior.

I knew someone like you once.. At least he had the guts to come right out and say "It doesn't matter how I treat people - so long as I believe, I'm going to heaven." He was a pretty sorry excuse for a human being, and pretty much leads a very lonely life.. Spouse left him.. Kids can barely tolerate him...

1. No, you aren't tolerating.
2. Yes, you have insulted them.
3. No, you haven't ignored them.
4. I'm never hypocritical.

For the record, I'm not lonely, my kids love me, I have friends, family and co-workers who seek me out. Hard to believe, but true. Nice attempt to divert and insult, though.

1. No, you aren't tolerating.
2. Yes, you have insulted them.
3. No, you haven't ignored them.
4. I'm never hypocritical.

For the record, I'm not lonely, my kids love me, I have friends, family and co-workers who seek me out. Hard to believe, but true. Nice attempt to divert and insult, though.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!! Game over.. there's no further point in conversing with someone that fucking delusional.

Funny that you use an old christian superstition to make a point ...

Now Strolling, this is a lie.

Find the passage in the Bible that describes this particular ritual, KK.

You can't because it's not there. It's not a Christian anything.

And I have used the example before...only when I was making fun of someone for making ridiculous comments about Native American practices. It's a Native American practice as well...except I've never actually seen them spit over their shoulder. But the turning and feather thing. I've seen it many, many times.

It seems you're as ignorant of Christianity as you are of your own cult or any other.

Forum List

Back