Fed Governor Bowman says additional rate hike could be needed if inflation stays high

You are confusing both as being the main drivers of excess inflation.

That is not the case with the inflation caused by the pandemic and the surroundng events.

The real reasons have already been stated.

It's a dusty right wing talking point.
BTW I replaced a key word, I meant to say spending by BUSINESSES. See the change above.

You are confusing both as being the main drivers of excess inflation.

That is not the case with the inflation caused by the pandemic and the surroundng events.

The real reasons have already been stated.

It's a dusty right wing talking point.
Why do you think rape is sexy?

I am so confused. We are told every day that inflation is NOT HIGH.

Why is the Fed Governor Bowman claiming inflation is high?

Is inflation high or is it not?

We are still possibly raising rates? Why?
IF you care confused, read this. Now you understand they have been LYING to you.

Consumer price growth accelerated in March, adding to cloudy picture for U.S. economy​

Since the start of the pandemic, Americans have seen average prices increase more than 20% overall. Despite this, economic growth in the U.S. rolls on.

IF you care confused, read this. Now you understand they have been LYING to you.

Consumer price growth accelerated in March, adding to cloudy picture for U.S. economy​

Since the start of the pandemic, Americans have seen average prices increase more than 20% overall. Despite this, economic growth in the U.S. rolls on.

Sadly this is why a record number of Americans are worse off since xiden took office

• Fact
Reactions: iku

Forum List

Back