Calling all Xtians

The word 'bibull' (the cute misspelling) was actually started by many scientists, not by pagans, but then again there are many who like to lump everyone into two groups instead of looking at all the pretty colors in the rainbow. It was actually a joke, and a long running one, but not just for the christian bibull, but for all of them. It was not created as an insult, but simply a cute way to show you didn't believe in it and that quotes from it were going to be ignored. Otherwise, imagine how much wasted space would be added to each post if those of us who use it would have if we typed this explanation in every post, since most who quote it as evidence don't read a majority of the science anyway.

Last edited:
Just out of curiousily, Allie.. Why do you really care what someone thinks of whatever you believe? Does what they think change what you believe? I don't believe in God, but constantly get called a Jesus Freak by Collins.. No skin off my nose.. Doesn't change what I feel one bit.

I don't care what they think. I care what they say, and I will continue to voice my objection to being called whatever it is they happen to be calling me at the moment when they are the ones exhibiting ignorance and bigotry.

It's the way I am. You'll get used to it, I'm sure. Or not.

What is worse?
Calling the Bible the bibull?
Or telling someone they will suffer in hell for not joining a certain sect?

I don't care what they think. I care what they say, and I will continue to voice my objection to being called whatever it is they happen to be calling me at the moment when they are the ones exhibiting ignorance and bigotry.

So you admit that even if they (or I) had typed the whole word you STILL would have taken offense, thanks for proving my point.

The word 'bibull' (the cute misspelling) was actually started by many scientists, not by pagans, but then again there are many who like to lump everyone into two groups instead of looking at all the pretty colors in the rainbow. It was actually a joke, and a long running one, but not just for the christian bibull, but for all of them. It was not created as an insult, but simply a cute way to show you didn't believe in it and that quotes from it were going to be ignored. Otherwise, imagine how much wasted space would be added to each post if those of us who use it would have if we typed this explanation in every post, since most who quote it as evidence don't read a majority of the science anyway.

It's meant as an insult, and I love it when hypocrites such as yourself and every other stupid pagin, waccan, or whatever I've come up against, act all shocked and innocent when people take it as an insult.

But hey, I think it's funny to call you two Piggins.

Once again.. Why? Does it make you rethink your position? I ask, because I simply don't know ANY Christian that's as fanatical as you are, and as easily offended. Most of them are comfortable with what they believe, and to hell with everyone else.

Once again...SLOWLY....KK spelled out in GREAT DETAIL why she used the term "xtian" and exactly what it stood for.

It's meant as an insult, and I love it when hypocrites such as yourself and every other stupid pagin, waccan, or whatever I've come up against, act all shocked and innocent when people take it as an insult.

But hey, I think it's funny to call you two Piggins.

"piggins" is cute too.

What can you come up with for atheists?

Once again.. Why? Does it make you rethink your position? I ask, because I simply don't know ANY Christian that's as fanatical as you are, and as easily offended. Most of them are comfortable with what they believe, and to hell with everyone else.

I'm not fanatical, that's another label that non-believers like to paste to those of faith in order to demean them.

I'm not somebody who lets people or even pagans or wiccans shit on the religion, either.

What's it to you?

Piggins is cute, also like pidgeot. No one has ever jumped on you for changing ours, even though you do it just for flaming and not to separate groups based on actions, but still we haven't yet taken offense at it ... why?

Simple, we just don't care what you think about us enough to raise our blood pressure over it. You are welcome to your beliefs, it's when you are pushing them on others or using them as 'evidence' for your really off claims that we have to step in and say 'you are full of shit'. However, you don't know most of our beliefs because we don't use out beliefs, we use accepted science for our side and keep our beliefs as general discussion. We are not fools enough to think that our beliefs are fact all the time, nor do we use our beliefs to justify attacks on others. It just happens that you think everyone who disagrees with you is pagan, while many on here are christian who post contradictions to yours, but you still call them pagan, and THAT is truly an insult to both pagans and non-pagans, but again, we just don't bother acknowledging it, for when you acknowledge that it is an insult you show your own hatred.

Last edited:
I'm not fanatical, that's another label that non-believers like to paste to those of faith in order to demean them.

I'm not somebody who lets people or even pagans or wiccans shit on the religion, either.

What's it to you?

Told you.. I'm mildly curious, and I find the entire fight amusing. And I'm sorry, but compared to every other Christian I know (and that's a LOT), you don't even "border" on fanatical - you're over the top fanatical.

Standing in for mani*
f9388254.gif

meow.gif

Last edited:
devil worshipping baby killing homosexual racist white supremist ex military liberal?

There, did I about cover it? :tongue:

I don't think that works.. I don't think ahtiests believe in the devil any more than they believe in god.. I could be wrong.. The rest may be dead on, tho.

Told you.. I'm mildly curious, and I find the entire fight amusing. And I'm sorry, but compared to every other Christian I know (and that's a LOT), you don't even "border" on fanatical - you're over the top fanatical.

I know one fanatic, but she's nice and doesn't expect everyone to agree with her so we just keep religion out of the conversations out of respect for each other. She's nice. When one of us stumbles on a religious ideal the other will politely say 'not going there' and then we switch gears.

Forum List

Back