Calling all Xtians

Well it's already been established you've a limited understanding of the world around you, and limited experience.

"Well, the ones I call christian are the good ones, they leave the rest of us alone. The majority though, xtian morons. *grin* Only xtian morons take offense at the separation of the two as well."
http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...christian-hate-filled-posts-6.html#post799060

Originally Posted by KittenKoder
"Oooh, you are going to be fun. Xtians are extremists, thus why the 'x' instead of calling them by the more respectful name like I do the few christians who are. Also, most pagans are moderate, very few are extremists, though it would be interesting to know why you think otherwise. *smirk* Lastly, I know about the witch trials, of which only one was actually pagan and not even Wiccan (sad but true). Of the 30 some-odd that were killed, they were mostly christian and a few atheists. Oh yeah, try me on the christian history I dare you. Remember, you know little to nothing about me, much less how I was raised nor what I know of religion.

"Read the bibull please, and not because it's full of historical fact, only because we need more atheists."
http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...christian-hate-filled-posts-2.html#post794500
"I also work within a huge movement to enforce the Separation of Church and State law in our country. Of course, you failed to notice that I call fundies xtian, a term used to insult them not compliment them."
http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...christian-hate-filled-posts-2.html#post794500

Kindly refrain now from pretending I'm "making up" the hostility towards Christians.

Oops, I'll have to think of some more sterotypes then,,,,,,,,,,

Let me get on www.sterotype.com and I'll get back to you all!

;)

While you're digging, go find out where I fit in..

Don't believe in God.
Don't believe in Satan.
Don't believe in Heaven.
Don't believe in Hell.

You're responsible for yourself, and your own actions - there's no "the devil made me do it".. When you die, you're instant worm food.. No floating up, or falling down... How'd we get here? Your guess is as good as mine, but I'm not going to kill myself thinking about it.

I know one fanatic, but she's nice and doesn't expect everyone to agree with her so we just keep religion out of the conversations out of respect for each other. She's nice. When one of us stumbles on a religious ideal the other will politely say 'not going there' and then we switch gears.

You won't ever get that from me, anti-Christian bitch.

Let's see, how many different names would one need to describe each individual behavior ... at least 50 for christians, more than a thousand for pagans, a few for wiccan (but their covens are usually best way to go there), millions for the atheists and agnostics, at least two for muslims, a couple for jewish ... of course I could be like all those who enjoy stereotypes and lump everyone up like the xtian fanatics calling everyone either Pagan or Monster.

Well it's already been established you've a limited understanding of the world around you, and limited experience.

"Well, the ones I call christian are the good ones, they leave the rest of us alone. The majority though, xtian morons. *grin* Only xtian morons take offense at the separation of the two as well."
http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...christian-hate-filled-posts-6.html#post799060

Originally Posted by KittenKoder
"Oooh, you are going to be fun. Xtians are extremists, thus why the 'x' instead of calling them by the more respectful name like I do the few christians who are. Also, most pagans are moderate, very few are extremists, though it would be interesting to know why you think otherwise. *smirk* Lastly, I know about the witch trials, of which only one was actually pagan and not even Wiccan (sad but true). Of the 30 some-odd that were killed, they were mostly christian and a few atheists. Oh yeah, try me on the christian history I dare you. Remember, you know little to nothing about me, much less how I was raised nor what I know of religion.

"Read the bibull please, and not because it's full of historical fact, only because we need more atheists."
"I also work within a huge movement to enforce the Separation of Church and State law in our country. Of course, you failed to notice that I call fundies xtian, a term used to insult them not compliment them."

Kindly refrain now from pretending I'm "making up" the hostility towards Christians.

You really should quote the person you're responding to, so you make sense.

Anti-Christian bitch? Ain't going to heaven that way.. Missing that whole tolerance, forgiveness, etc. thing.

No wonder I think religion is a load of hooey.

While you're digging, go find out where I fit in..

Don't believe in God.
Don't believe in Satan.
Don't believe in Heaven.
Don't believe in Hell.

You're responsible for yourself, and your own actions - there's no "the devil made me do it".. When you die, you're instant worm food.. No floating up, or falling down... How'd we get here? Your guess is as good as mine, but I'm not going to kill myself thinking about it.

Well,I hope not, it wouldn't be any fun around here without you!

Your beliefs are yours, and should be respected and not belittled by those who don't think like you. Funny, I would never force my beliefs on anyone, but try (though I fail sometimes) to live my life as God would want me to. Nobody's perfect, we all make mistakes, and dang it, we need to lighten up and enjoying living while we are here!

(I sound like a freaking Hallmark card-sorry :redface: )

Your beliefs are yours, and should be respected and not belittled by those who don't think like you. Funny, I would never force my beliefs on anyone, but try (though I fail sometimes) to live my life as God would want me to. Nobody's perfect, we all make mistakes, and dang it, we need to lighten up and enjoying living while we are here!

Ack! Hallmark is the devil! *snicker* JK.

That's just it.. I don't let peoples comments about it phase me.. (Can't tell you how many people have tried to "save" me)... :D And I don't understand why others do..

You have already admitted to having no understanding, so it doesn't matter what you think about it.

You have already admitted to having no understanding, so it doesn't matter what you think about it.

Ok.. So, you've clearly stated that it doesn't matter what I think about it.. Then why does it matter what anyone ELSE thinks about it?

That's just it.. I don't let peoples comments about it phase me.. (Can't tell you how many people have tried to "save" me)... :D And I don't understand why others do..

I'm sure there are many things you don't understand. But your understanding isn't required for my salvation, so it doesn't matter.

Ok.. So, you've clearly stated that it doesn't matter what I think about it.. Then why does it matter what anyone ELSE thinks about it?

Back to square one, dimwit.
I don't care what people think. I care what they say.

Did you miss it the first time?

Forum List

Back