Zone1 Is Questioning God The Same As Doubting Him?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm just wondering because I believe that He exists and I believe that Jesus died on the cross and rose again three days later, but I've been finding lately in my life right now or some things in the Bible just don't make an awful lot of sense.

I'm like if God was actually there why would He do this or wouldn't He do it this way instead of that way and I'm all really confused as I'm just really trying hard to understand Him right now but I'm finding it difficult at the moment.

I'm just wondering because I believe that He exists and I believe that Jesus died on the cross and rose again three days later, but I've been finding lately in my life right now or some things in the Bible just don't make an awful lot of sense.

I'm like if God was actually there why would He do this or wouldn't He do it this way instead of that way and I'm all really confused as I'm just really trying hard to understand Him right now but I'm finding it difficult at the moment.
A....His ways are not our ways. Dont chase your tail so to speak

• Banned
A....His ways are not our ways. Dont chase your tail so to speak

True as He does work in mysterious ways. I was just afraid that I was losing my faith when I question so many things about Him and the Bible as at times I believe but I don't believe if that makes sense.

Life changing visions... miracle healings a sense of safety and peace during times of great pain and fear... that told me God is real... so why does he allow bad things to happen?.... Question of a lifetime of many lifetimes... we will never know until we die...
My guess is if it were perfect here on earth we wouldn't appreciate Heaven....

Book of Isaiah during the exile in Babylon. Why did God let that happen? People wanted to know! The people had been straying and wandering far from God. Yes, exile was a hard, unhappy time, yet during this time God was calling his people back to him and promising them he was not abandoning them. The final result would be they would return to him--and he would return them to Jerusalem.

It should also be understood that Israel and Judah had brought many of these hard times down upon themselves--good times have a way of luring people into not so great behavior, not to mention giving God a place in their lives that is far from first place.

God does not forget those who have abandoned him, but as Bible stories teach, he also lets consequences do their work for what will ultimately be for the good.

• Banned
I guess there's a difference about people who inquire and want to try and understand God and why He does what He does (or doesn't do what He doesn't do) than people who have little to no interest and take all their anger out on Him instead of just trying to figure it out and ponder over it.

Forum List

Back