What is your religion?

What is you religion?

• Total voters
That is actually difficult to answer in a poll. You do realize how many religions and even followers of some religions that don't associate as pagan actually fit into pagan? Pagan is not a religion but a type of religion. I'd vote, but mine isn't up there, ancient Egyptian technomancer, and there are probably only a few of my religion in the world, but that is one of the many pagan type religions.

Then there are the Celtic, the Nordic, the ancient Roman, the ancient Greek, etc.

• Banned
That is actually difficult to answer in a poll. You do realize how many religions and even followers of some religions that don't associate as pagan actually fit into pagan? Pagan is not a religion but a type of religion. I'd vote, but mine isn't up there, ancient Egyptian technomancer, and there are probably only a few of my religion in the world, but that is one of the many pagan type religions.

Then there are the Celtic, the Nordic, the ancient Roman, the ancient Greek, etc.

Sounds like a vote for "other" to me.

I'm going with Atheist. Baptised Catholic, however.. (kicking and screaming the whole way)

Why the FUCK is pastafarianism not on that list?? Are you trying to marginalize the valid religion of those who worship his noodly appendage?

Greek Orthodox. We invented Christianity yet we always get left out. Oh well. We don't care to recruit or as much about money as some of you other religions and it isn't really a popularity contest now is it?

Ziggy Marley Video: Love is My Religion

[ame=http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=-8oAGvFxevw]YouTube - Ziggy Marley Video: Love is My Religion[/ame]

Love is my religion, Love is my religion, Love is my religion
I'll take you to the temple tonight

All my days I've been searching, to find out what this life is worth
through the books and bibles of time I've made up my mind
I don't condemn, I don't convert, this is a calling have you heard
bring all the lovers to the fold, cause no one is gonna lose their soul

Love is my religion, Love is my religion, Love is my religion
hey you can take it or leave it, and you don't have to believe it

I don't want to fight, hey let's go fly a kite
there's nothing that we can't cure, and I'll keep you in my arms for sure
so don't let nobody stop us, free spirits have to soar
with you I share the gift, the gift that we now know oh oh oh

Well I'm done searching now, I found out what this life is worth
not in the books that I find, but by searching my mind
I don't condemn, I don't convert
this is the calling have you heard, bring all the lovers to the fold
no one is gonna lose their soul

Ziggy Marley Lyrics :: Love is My Religion

Why the FUCK is pastafarianism not on that list?? Are you trying to marginalize the valid religion of those who worship his noodly appendage?

Poll options are limited to ten. Oddly enough, that one would've been eleven. :cool:

Forum List

Back