Build the wall and deport them all!

So again we see liberals among us defend people who have entered this country ILLEGALLY
So again we see idiots who believe they see things that aren't there.
hypnoman19.gif
By declaring that mass deportation of illegal aliens is somehow akin to Nazism or Fascism, you are defending the act of illegally entering the country and staying.

I guess mass deportation would be an act contrary to international law and maybe even to US Constitution :eusa_think:
Regarding the wall I think it could be very very expensive!
The USA-Mexico border is more thant 3,000 km :ack-1:

I guess mass deportation would be an act contrary to international law and maybe even to US Constitution :eusa_think:
And millions of people invading a sovereign nation isn't against international law?

You can fight criminals but respecting your federal Constitution and all the laws
If you don't respect the laws you're like criminals.
That's what justice would be. :)
Deporting them is respecting the constitution....it is justice....it is Liberty......

And millions of people invading a sovereign nation isn't against international law?
I don't know maybe yes but mass deportation is absolutely against Geneva Conventions
I'm sure about that because I attended some International Law classes when I was at school :)

So again we see liberals among us defend people who have entered this country ILLEGALLY

OBAMA DEFENDS IT.

CLINTON DEFENDS IT.
Are you defending citizen drunk drivers?

I don't defend any drunk driver. However, if you keep the illegals out, whether they are driving drunk or not is irrelevant.
Stay with the OP OK.

It is since the OP is about a drunk driver. Keep up, son. The rest of us are tired of your slack ability.
The OP is about the wall. You are talking about drunk drivers and defending them, slacker, unless they are illegals.

I don't know maybe yes but mass deportation is absolutely against Geneva Conventions
I'm sure about that because I attended some International Law classes when I was at school :)
Mass deportation of illegals is simply reversing the initial violation of international law.

Mass deporting citizens for the hell of it is what is against the Geneva Conventions.

You can fight criminals but respecting your federal Constitution and all the laws
If you don't respect the laws you're like criminals.
That's what justice would be. :)
Deporting them is respecting the constitution....it is justice....it is Liberty......
Some people think it's unconstitutional
Judge Nap: Trump's Deportation Vow Is Prohibited By Constitution | Fox News Insider

Those people should read the Constitution.

There will be no wall.

There will be no mass deportation.

HOPE the next one something like this happens to is YOUR family member.
awesome.
If someone that supports or justifies illegals being here is OK with doing that, they shouldn't have a problem with the results that could occur from doing so.
Thinking about your self-inflicted curse and the results that are going to happen? You should be.

Judge Nap understands and con65 just moans.

Judge Andrew Napolitano explained this morning on "America's Newsroom" what Trump can and cannot do on immigration. He said that Trump's promise to deport children born in America to illegal immigrant mothers is "prohibited by the Constitution."

"The Constitution says very clearly, whoever is born here - no matter the intent of the parent - is a natural-born citizen. He could not change that. Even if he were to change the Constitution, it would not affect people who had already been born here. It would only affect people not yet born here," said Napolitano.

the un votes to impose sanctions on the us for mass deportations, and the us vetos it. yeah. that international law thing is such obstacle... and the argument that since there are already criminals in america, might as well just go ahead and let in the foreign criminals because otherwise it's discrimination... you know what, the constitution says we get to defend ourselves from all enemies, foreign and domestic, so there's that.

OBAMA DEFENDS IT.

CLINTON DEFENDS IT.
Are you defending citizen drunk drivers?

I don't defend any drunk driver. However, if you keep the illegals out, whether they are driving drunk or not is irrelevant.
Stay with the OP OK.

It is since the OP is about a drunk driver. Keep up, son. The rest of us are tired of your slack ability.
The OP is about the wall. You are talking about drunk drivers and defending them, slacker, unless they are illegals.

The OP includes content as to why the wall needs to be built.

I've already stated I don't defend drunk drivers. Can you read you stupid motherfucker?

Again, maybe a drunk illegal will hit your family member then you can continue defending them being here.

There will be no wall.

There will be no mass deportation.

HOPE the next one something like this happens to is YOUR family member.
awesome.

If someone that supports or justifies illegals being here is OK with doing that, they shouldn't have a problem with the results that could occur from doing so.
yeah, ok. sure.

puts all this "i hope the next fatal victim of a drunk driver is your family member" into context, i guess. well done.

Forum List

Back