Build the wall and deport them all!

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Sep 7, 2014
Trump's Army
Sadly a 6 year old boy is dead, killed by an illegal in Phoenix, AZ. Three additional children and one adult were transported to the hospital in serious condition. Rebecca Harker a witness stopped to help one little girl, "She was scared...she kept saying 'owe,'" Harker said. "She kept trying to get up and I just, you know, tried to talk to her through it, sit her down, you know, just hugging on to her."

This scumbag illegal drank a small bottle of whiskey, 12 beers and used cocaine three times then got behind the wheel of a truck ran a read light and destroyed this family.

This is just one example of thousands upon thousands of American citizens who have been killed, injured, raped, assaulted, robbed, and strung out on drugs by illegals pouring across our unsecured border.

Step 1: Elect Donald Trump president.
Step 2: Build the damn wall.
Step 3: Deport them all, every last damn illegal.

Link to the story on ABC 15 in Pheonix - PD: Man in deadly Phoenix crash admits to drinking 12 beers, using cocaine

The 19-year-old suspect says he drove under the influence because..."I felt sad because my whole life I had never met my dad...I told myself I wanted to talk to him personally, and that was the motivation that led me to drink." Talk about senseless, a 6 year old boy is dead and a family in the hospital because this loser was boo hoo about never meeting his dad??

This election is about choice people, and on this issue the choice could not be more clear. Hillary and the democrats will continue to allow illegals and refuges to pour into our country, our citizens and children will continue to die at the hands of these invaders. Trump on the other hand has vowed to put a stop to this once and for all. The choice is clear, Trump/Pence 2016 its time.

Sadly a 6 year old boy is dead, killed by an illegal in Phoenix, AZ. Three additional children and one adult were transported to the hospital in serious condition. Rebecca Harker a witness stopped to help one little girl, "She was scared...she kept saying 'owe,'" Harker said. "She kept trying to get up and I just, you know, tried to talk to her through it, sit her down, you know, just hugging on to her."

This scumbag illegal drank a small bottle of whiskey, 12 beers and used cocaine three times then got behind the wheel of a truck ran a read light and destroyed this family.

This is just one example of thousands upon thousands of American citizens who have been killed, injured, raped, assaulted, robbed, and strung out on drugs by illegals pouring across our unsecured border.

Link to the story on ABC 15 in Pheonix - PD: Man in deadly Phoenix crash admits to drinking 12 beers, using cocaine

Xenophobe.

Maybe you filth liberals in this thread can tell us, how many American kids must die before you say enough is enough?

This scumbag illegal drank a small bottle of whiskey, 12 beers and used cocaine three times then got behind the wheel of a truck ran a read light and destroyed this family. This is just one example of thousands upon thousands of American citizens who have been killed. Deport them all

agree.gif
I agree with you 100%. You should deport them all! Just look;

* David Berkowitz “Son of Sam” an American from New York murdered 6 people.

* Edmund Kemper “The Co-ed Killer” an American from California murdered 8 people.

* Gary Ridgway “The Green River Killer” an American from Utah murdered at least 70 people.

* Larry Bittaker (an American from Pennsylvania) and Roy Norris (an American from Colorado) ‘The Tool Box Killers’ murdered 5 people.

* Kenneth Bianchi and Angelo Buono ‘the Hillside Stranglers’ Americans from New York murdered 10 people.

* Dennis Rader ”the BTK Killer” an American from Kansas murdered 10 people.

* Donald Henry Gaskins an American from South Carolina murdered between eighty to ninety people.

* Peter Manuel an American from New York murdered 9 people in Scotland.

* Kevin Dahlgren an American from California murdered 4 people in the Czech Republic.

* Arthur Shawcross an American from New Youk murdered 12 people.

* Richard Ramirez “the Night Stalker” an American from Texas murdered 12 people.

* Jeffrey Dahmer “Milwaukee Cannibal” an American from Wisconsin murdered 17 people.

* Ted Bundy an American from Vermont murdered more than 30 people.

* Leonard Lake (an American from California) and Charles Ng (a LEGAL American citizen) murdered between 11 and 25 people.

* John Wayne Gacy an American from Illinois murdered 33 people.

* Tommy Lynn Sells an American from Texas murdered at least 70 people.

* William Bonin "The Freeway Killer" an American from Connecticut murdered between 14 and 44 people.

These are just a few example of the millions upon millions of citizens who have been murdered by Americans. Yes …. and these are only examples of
DETERMINED MURDERERS I'm not even including the ones who "drank a small bottle of whiskey, 12 beers and used cocaine three times then got behind the wheel of a truck ran a read light" & killed someone THROUGH NEGLIGENCE. Deport them all!

... how many American kids must die before you say enough is enough?

Exactly!
agreed.gif

because we want roaming forces of federal officers

and it's not like it will cost money, right? or are you one of the idiots who actually thinks mexico is going to pay for it?

and it's not like any children end up dead because of non-immigrants, right?

:cuckoo:

So again we see liberals among us defend people who have entered this country ILLEGALLY

OBAMA DEFENDS IT.

CLINTON DEFENDS IT.

because we want roaming forces of federal officers

and it's not like it will cost money, right? or are you one of the idiots who actually thinks mexico is going to pay for it?

and it's not like any children end up dead because of non-immigrants, right?

:cuckoo:

The sorry excuse of things like this happen by people who are supposed to be here.

HOPE it happens to someone you love next since you excuse and support illegals being here.

well, whatever happens, i would never wish anything bad on my fellow americans you disgusting animal.

but thanks for confirming what i know you scum are. :thup:

and while you're at it you temper tantrum throwing bigoted loser, tell me where i was wrong about anything i said.

we'll wait.

Maybe you filth liberals in this thread can tell us, how many American kids must die before you say enough is enough?

They wouldn't care if something like this happened to someone they love as long as the poor illegals get to stay.

Forum List

Back