Colorado businessman gets over 5 years in prison for 'We Build The Wall' fundraiser fraud

If walls work 90% of the time (I'd be interested to see how you derived that number) why do you see people with ropes climbing over and tunnels being dug beneath them.

Here is Hungary's data showing when their wall was completed...

1690507661221.png

Source: [Link]

Israel's data is similar for the West Bank Wall - near 100% effectiveness, but my old link is dead and I cannot easily find a new one.

I'll tell you what is nonsense. You bringing up building a border wall in a thread about trumpanzee's getting duped.

More nonsense. The thread is about a criminal who stole money from a good cause, can you not read

Goodbye.

Here is Hungary's data showing when their wall was completed...

View attachment 808584
Source: [Link]

Israel's data is similar for the West Bank Wall - near 100% effectiveness, but my old link is dead and I cannot easily find a new one.

More nonsense. The thread is about a criminal who stole money from a good cause, can you not read

Goodbye.
Yes Israel practices apartheid within their own country thanks for pointing that out.

As far as your homemade chart goes.....where is the year?

If even one percent of the money went to build the wall, this guy should be considered a hero.

Another MAGA grifter has been sent up the river. I'll remind everyone how we had several members of this forum proudly crowing about how they donated to the border wall fund. P. T. Barnum called it a long time ago.
You need to be apprehended.

Another MAGA grifter has been sent up the river. I'll remind everyone how we had several members of this forum proudly crowing about how they donated to the border wall fund. P. T. Barnum called it a long time ago.
Shouldn’t this be in the legal forum?

Well build the wall without frauds like the guy in the OP. Simple. We don't need Uber wealthy sleezy businessmen involved. They are a blight on the nation.

Forum List

Back