Colorado businessman gets over 5 years in prison for 'We Build The Wall' fundraiser fraud

That turned out well for you, didn't it tard....

vhttps://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/the-man-behind-build-the-wall-pleads-guilty-to-defrauding-investors.958304/page-9#post-29305075
Cool…so you maintain some credibility. Good on you.

Blame Trump? Why MAGA? Colorado ain't exactly a hotbed of MAGA politics. It seems to me that the guy was mostly a left wing scammer who took advantage of right wing politics.

Another MAGA grifter has been sent up the river. I'll remind everyone how we had several members of this forum proudly crowing about how they donated to the border wall fund. P. T. Barnum called it a long time ago.
Another MAGA grifter has been sent up the river. I'll remind everyone how we had several members of this forum proudly crowing about how they donated to the border wall fund. P. T. Barnum called it a long time ago.
It's really too bad that so many people scam good causes.

This is true of most non-profits as well IMO, - but paying salaries to executives, even $400,000 per annum for helping run a "charity" is normally completely legal. Not all, but most charities I research spend most of their "program expenses" on stuff like salaries and travel, consultants, and raising more money.

GoFundMe's probably have even more fraud, since just about anyone can easily create one, real or not. No need for even mild IRS oversight like a 501(c)3 , probably.

We really need a complete border wall.

Regards,
Jim

It's really too bad that so many people scam good causes.

This is true of most non-profits as well IMO, - but paying salaries to executives, even $400,000 per annum for helping run a "charity" is normally completely legal. Not all, but most charities I research spend most of their "program expenses" on stuff like salaries and travel, consultants, and raising more money.

GoFundMe's probably have even more fraud, since just about anyone can easily create one, real or not. No need for even mild IRS oversight like a 501(c)3 , probably.

We really need a complete border wall.

Regards,
Jim
How will a wall prevent trumpanzees from getting ripped off? Are you blaming illegals for duping trumpanzees over the phone? As if you could get a racist to give money to someone with a Spanish accent.

How will a wall prevent trumpanzees from getting ripped off? Are you blaming illegals for duping trumpanzees over the phone? As if you could get a racist to give money to someone with a Spanish accent.
I am a bit hesitant to reply to such nonsense which immediately even pulled the race card, but I will entertain you for a moment.

It does not surprise me at all that someone scammed money from donations which were made in the donors' intention that the money go to a cause which they believed was worthwhile. This is America, and you can freely give your money to whatever causes you wish.

Walls are not racist. They do not discriminate based upon race or anything else. People and algorithms discriminate.

Walls work, not 100%, but greater than 90%. Even Texas' floating razor wire buoys work, and that's why the Biden Admin sued to have them removed. Fed does typically have authority related to US border.

The Wall is not about keeping Spanish speakers out. It's about keeping people who don't want to cross legally. We want the best and brightest, not criminals.

I work with countless very intelligent, successful, law-abiding immigrants from all over the globe who came here legally to work and contribute to America. Many I consider dear friends. They applied and came legally.

Regards,
Jim

11967692434_ea0167d3b8_h.jpg

Border-Wall.jpg

Scammers exist and your grandma may be the next one to fall for them. And they're not all MAGA related either.
Lol, your typical maga is a scammer or the scammed though. Lol, what a bunch of retards, hilarious 😂 Oh tiz funny watching the scammed get scammedand the scammed go to jail. Lol, the party of felons and the conned.

I am a bit hesitant to reply to such nonsense which immediately even pulled the race card, but I will entertain you for a moment.

It does not surprise me at all that someone scammed money from donations which were made in the donors' intention that the money go to a cause which they believed was worthwhile. This is America, and you can freely give your money to whatever causes you wish.

Walls are not racist. They do not discriminate based upon race or anything else. People and algorithms discriminate.

Walls work, not 100%, but greater than 90%. Even Texas' floating razor wire buoys work, and that's why the Biden Admin sued to have them removed. Fed does typically have authority related to US border.

The Wall is not about keeping Spanish speakers out. It's about keeping people who don't want to cross legally. We want the best and brightest, not criminals.

I work with countless very intelligent, successful, law-abiding immigrants from all over the globe who came here legally to work and contribute to America. Many I consider dear friends. They applied and came legally.

Regards,
Jim

11967692434_ea0167d3b8_h.jpg

Border-Wall.jpg
If walls work 90% of the time (I'd be interested to see how you derived that number) why do you see people with ropes climbing over and tunnels being dug beneath them.

I'll tell you what is nonsense. You bringing up building a border wall in a thread about trumpanzee's getting duped.

This thread seems to be a flame and troll thread specifically to troll Trump supporters 🤔

Belongs in the basement

Forum List

Back