Build the wall and deport them all!

Sadly a 6 year old boy is dead, killed by an illegal in Phoenix, AZ. Three additional children and one adult were transported to the hospital in serious condition. Rebecca Harker a witness stopped to help one little girl, "She was scared...she kept saying 'owe,'" Harker said. "She kept trying to get up and I just, you know, tried to talk to her through it, sit her down, you know, just hugging on to her."

This scumbag illegal drank a small bottle of whiskey, 12 beers and used cocaine three times then got behind the wheel of a truck ran a read light and destroyed this family.

This is just one example of thousands upon thousands of American citizens who have been killed, injured, raped, assaulted, robbed, and strung out on drugs by illegals pouring across our unsecured border.

Step 1: Elect Donald Trump president.
Step 2: Build the damn wall.
Step 3: Deport them all, every last damn illegal.

Link to the story on ABC 15 in Pheonix - PD: Man in deadly Phoenix crash admits to drinking 12 beers, using cocaine

because we want roaming forces of federal officers

and it's not like it will cost money, right? or are you one of the idiots who actually thinks mexico is going to pay for it?

and it's not like any children end up dead because of non-immigrants, right?

:cuckoo:

The sorry excuse of things like this happen by people who are supposed to be here.

HOPE it happens to someone you love next since you excuse and support illegals being here.

well, whatever happens, i would never wish anything bad on my fellow americans you disgusting animal.

but thanks for confirming what i know you scum are. :thup:

That you make excuses for illegals being here when things like this happen means you already have proving you are scum.

The animals are the illegal scum you defend being here. If you care for them so much, you wouldn't care if they did.

HOPE the next one something like this happens to is YOUR family membe
I wouldn't wish that on an innocent family member. JUST HIM.

Jakestarkey died today in a fiery crash when he was struck head on by a drunk undocumented immigrant. He was identified by dental records since all that was left was a burning mass of flesh.

Ibwouldnt wish that on an innocent family member. JUST HIM.

Jakestarkey died today in a first crash when he was struck head on by a drunk undocumented immigrant. He was identified by dental records since all that was left was a burning mass of flesh.

That assumes those family members don't have the same viewpoint he does.

Sadly a 6 year old boy is dead, killed by an illegal in Phoenix, AZ. Three additional children and one adult were transported to the hospital in serious condition. Rebecca Harker a witness stopped to help one little girl, "She was scared...she kept saying 'owe,'" Harker said. "She kept trying to get up and I just, you know, tried to talk to her through it, sit her down, you know, just hugging on to her."

This scumbag illegal drank a small bottle of whiskey, 12 beers and used cocaine three times then got behind the wheel of a truck ran a read light and destroyed this family.

This is just one example of thousands upon thousands of American citizens who have been killed, injured, raped, assaulted, robbed, and strung out on drugs by illegals pouring across our unsecured border.

Link to the story on ABC 15 in Pheonix - PD: Man in deadly Phoenix crash admits to drinking 12 beers, using cocaine

and it's not like it will cost money, right? or are you one of the idiots who actually thinks mexico is going to pay for it?

The sorry excuse of things like this happen by people who are supposed to be here.

HOPE it happens to someone you love next since you excuse and support illegals being here.
Creepy, you are just creepy.

Jakestarkey died today in a fiery crash when he was struck head on by a drunk undocumented immigrant. He was identified by dental records since all that was left was a burning mass of flesh.
:) karma, kiddo, is real.

Creepy, you are just creepy.

I'm not the one making excuses for illegals. You are.

You're the one making excuses for illegals. Karma would involve YOU being subject to things like the OP.

You're the one making excuses for illegals. Karma would involve YOU being subject to things like the OP.
You don't understand how the Mirror Curse works. Keep it up, and you will.

You don't understand how the Mirror Curse works. Keep it up, and you will.

What the fuck are you going to do, coward?

There will be no wall.

There will be no mass deportation.

HOPE the next one something like this happens to is YOUR family member.
The Mirror Curse is self imposed by the inner evil of a person. One can call it karma.

The inner evil is making excuses for illegals being here and choosing to do nothing to oppose it happening. That's you. Since you have no problem with illegals being here, you shouldn't have a problem if something happens to someone you know at the hands of one of them.

The Mirror Curse works on the demonstrated evil of a person, Con65.

You have cursed yourself and will see it in your life. Since you are the curser, you can hide nowhere you can't find yourself.

There will be no wall.

Wow.

Wishing death to someone's family member.

Classy.

:thup:

They shouldn't have a problem with it since they make excuses for illegals being here and refuse to do anything about preventing it.

It's so cool to wish death on someone's family members because they disagree with you.

You're an awesome human being.

:clap:

There will be no wall.

Wow.

Classy.

They shouldn't have a problem with it since they make excuses for illegals being here and refuse to do anything about preventing it.

It's so cool to wish death on someone's family members because they disagree with you.

I'm not the one justifying illegals being here after one kills an innocent person. Anyone that support illegals being here is as guilty as the illegal that commits the crime. Since you seem to do so, any time an illegal kills an innocent person, it's you wishing death on that person. To you, that's OK.

There will be no wall.

Wow.

Classy.

I'm not the one justifying illegals being here after one kills an innocent person. Anyone that support illegals being here is as guilty as the illegal that commits the crime. Since you seem to do so, any time an illegal kills an innocent person, it's you wishing death on that person. To you, that's OK.
In your creepy mind, yes. But your have invoked the Mirror Curse on yourself, so we will see.

Wow.

Classy.

In your creepy mind, yes. But your have invoked the Mirror Curse on yourself, so we will see.

It's what you do when you justify illegals being here.

roflol.gif

Forum List

Back