Colorado businessman gets over 5 years in prison for 'We Build The Wall' fundraiser fraud

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Another MAGA grifter has been sent up the river. I'll remind everyone how we had several members of this forum proudly crowing about how they donated to the border wall fund. P. T. Barnum called it a long time ago.

A Colorado businessman convicted of fraudulently siphoning hundreds of thousands of dollars from an online fundraiser to build a wall along the U.S. southern border has been sentenced to five years and three months in prison.

Another MAGA grifter has been sent up the river. I'll remind everyone how we had several members of this forum proudly crowing about how they donated to the border wall fund. P. T. Barnum called it a long time ago.
Says a moron who probably donated to the BLM which put million in denotations into their own pockets.

SUCH an obvious scam.

He had zero standing to do this and was clearly a con artist.

But the Democrats be all like:

"You call THAT a con? Hold my beer."

Just so we know you’re credible and all… Link us to your post calling BLM out as grifters and scammers would you please? Thanks in advance.

So which ones will have the guts to admit they got duped? I'm guessing not a single one. Of course we could start naming names...

Scammers exist and your grandma may be the next one to fall for them. And they're not all MAGA related either.
Hopefully their grandma lives in NY because trump cant even run a charity there anymore. Of course he can still grift through other avenues...

So which ones will have the guts to admit they got duped? I'm guessing not a single one. Of course we could start naming names...

Hopefully their grandma lives in NY because trump cant even run a charity there anymore. Of course he can still grift through other avenues...
I’d say the fucked in the head Left got scammed like nobody else ever has…..the dumb desperate fucks took the bait, hook, line and sinker….hahahaha

Says a moron who probably donated to the BLM which put million in denotations into their own pockets.
I would NEVER donate to:

BLM
Any Politician, regardless of Party
KKK
Trump Organization
Antifa or Q-Anon
The list continues

I do donate to :

Cancer Research
Spina Bifida Research
Children's Hospital of Seattle (My CH of Choice)
Local Food Banks
Scholarships for Seniors based on their Community Service.
How much did you send to the BLM?
Zero.

Now, List your Preferred Donation Recipient(s).

Just so we know you’re credible and all… Link us to your post calling BLM out as grifters and scammers would you please? Thanks in advance.

That turned out well for you, didn't it tard....

vhttps://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/the-man-behind-build-the-wall-pleads-guilty-to-defrauding-investors.958304/page-9#post-29305075

And Sam Brinkman gets nothing. There is no justice anymore.

I would NEVER donate to:

BLM
Any Politician, regardless of Party
KKK
Trump Organization
Antifa or Q-Anon
The list continues

I do donate to :

Cancer Research
Spina Bifida Research
Children's Hospital of Seattle (My CH of Choice)
Local Food Banks
Scholarships for Seniors based on their Community Service.

Zero.

Now, List your Preferred Donation Recipient(s).
Judicial Watch.

Forum List

Back