Build the wall and deport them all!

Judge Nap understands and con65 just moans.

Judge Andrew Napolitano explained this morning on "America's Newsroom" what Trump can and cannot do on immigration. He said that Trump's promise to deport children born in America to illegal immigrant mothers is "prohibited by the Constitution."

"The Constitution says very clearly, whoever is born here - no matter the intent of the parent - is a natural-born citizen. He could not change that. Even if he were to change the Constitution, it would not affect people who had already been born here. It would only affect people not yet born here," said Napolitano.

The problem with that is you defend their illegal parents staying here.

There will be no wall.

There will be no mass deportation.

HOPE the next one something like this happens to is YOUR family member.
awesome.

If someone that supports or justifies illegals being here is OK with doing that, they shouldn't have a problem with the results that could occur from doing so.
yeah, ok. sure.

puts all this "i hope the next fatal victim of a drunk driver is your family member" into context, i guess. well done.

If people justify certain things being in place, why would they have a problem is the results of doing so affect them instead of the other guy?

Judge Nap understands and con65 just moans.

Judge Andrew Napolitano explained this morning on "America's Newsroom" what Trump can and cannot do on immigration. He said that Trump's promise to deport children born in America to illegal immigrant mothers is "prohibited by the Constitution."

"The Constitution says very clearly, whoever is born here - no matter the intent of the parent - is a natural-born citizen. He could not change that. Even if he were to change the Constitution, it would not affect people who had already been born here. It would only affect people not yet born here," said Napolitano.

The problem with that is you defend their illegal parents staying here.
How I am defending them?

What I am saying is that there will be no wall, no mass deportations, and that families here will stay together here.

There will be no wall.

awesome.

If someone that supports or justifies illegals being here is OK with doing that, they shouldn't have a problem with the results that could occur from doing so.
yeah, ok. sure.

puts all this "i hope the next fatal victim of a drunk driver is your family member" into context, i guess. well done.

If people justify certain things being in place, why would they have a problem is the results of doing so affect them instead of the other guy?
you are blathering. apologize or move on. nothing to salvage here, cuntface.

awesome.

yeah, ok. sure.

L.K., he has cursed himself.

There will be no wall.

awesome.

I guess we should hope that the next school shooting happens at your kids/grandkids school?

Am I doing this right?

awesome.

yeah, ok. sure.

I'll apologize and/or move on when you can back up that demand.

The only **** faces are those like you and Starkey that justify illegals.

There will be no wall.

awesome.

I guess we should hope that the next school shooting happens at your kids/grandkids school?

Am I doing this right?

I don't support illegal use of guns.

Sadly a 6 year old boy is dead, killed by an illegal in Phoenix, AZ. Three additional children and one adult were transported to the hospital in serious condition. Rebecca Harker a witness stopped to help one little girl, "She was scared...she kept saying 'owe,'" Harker said. "She kept trying to get up and I just, you know, tried to talk to her through it, sit her down, you know, just hugging on to her."

This scumbag illegal drank a small bottle of whiskey, 12 beers and used cocaine three times then got behind the wheel of a truck ran a read light and destroyed this family.

This is just one example of thousands upon thousands of American citizens who have been killed, injured, raped, assaulted, robbed, and strung out on drugs by illegals pouring across our unsecured border.

Step 1: Elect Donald Trump president.
Step 2: Build the damn wall.
Step 3: Deport them all, every last damn illegal.

Link to the story on ABC 15 in Pheonix - PD: Man in deadly Phoenix crash admits to drinking 12 beers, using cocaine
This is as ignorant as it is wrong and ridiculous.

There will be no wall.

Easy, there. Drunk drivers kill people every day, unfortunately. The vast majority are legal citizens. It does no earthly good to promote deportation of illegals using examples like this. It is a very sad story, but only Trump would haul out individual tragedies like this to bolster his isolationist plans. It is hateful and illogical to say that because one illegal has a substance abuse problem and unintentionally killed a family that it makes sense to deport 11 million more.

The 19-year-old suspect says he drove under the influence because..."I felt sad because my whole life I had never met my dad...I told myself I wanted to talk to him personally, and that was the motivation that led me to drink." Talk about senseless, a 6 year old boy is dead and a family in the hospital because this loser was boo hoo about never meeting his dad??

This election is about choice people, and on this issue the choice could not be more clear. Hillary and the democrats will continue to allow illegals and refuges to pour into our country, our citizens and children will continue to die at the hands of these invaders. Trump on the other hand has vowed to put a stop to this once and for all. The choice is clear, Trump/Pence 2016 its time.
Your thread fails as a hasty generalization fallacy, the product of your idiocy and bigotry.

You can fight criminals but respecting your federal Constitution and all the laws
If you don't respect the laws you're like criminals.
That's what justice would be. :)
Deporting them is respecting the constitution....it is justice....it is Liberty......
Some people think it's unconstitutional
Judge Nap: Trump's Deportation Vow Is Prohibited By Constitution | Fox News Insider
Some Democrats thought slavery was constitutional.....

There will be no wall.

awesome.

Am I doing this right?

And I don't support murder so where does that leave us?

There will be no wall.

Easy, there. Drunk drivers kill people every day, unfortunately. The vast majority are legal citizens. It does no earthly good to promote deportation of illegals using examples like this. It is a very sad story, but only Trump would haul out individual tragedies like this to bolster his isolationist plans. It is hateful and illogical to say that because one illegal has a substance abuse problem and unintentionally killed a family that it makes sense to deport 11 million more.

Any drunk driver that does so should be punished severely. The issue here is that too many don't want to do things that would prevent a situation where a drunk illegal has the ability to do so.

It's not isolationism. There is a difference between legal immigration and illegal criminals sneaking into the U.S. I'm all for legal immigration and following the rules but I damn sure, like so many, won't justify illegal immigration.

It makes sense to deport however many illegals are here. It has to do with them being illegal.

This scumbag illegal drank a small bottle of whiskey, 12 beers and used cocaine three times then got behind the wheel of a truck ran a read light and destroyed this family. This is just one example of thousands upon thousands of American citizens who have been killed. Deport them all

agree.gif
I agree with you 100%. You should deport them all! Just look;

* David Berkowitz “Son of Sam” an American from New York murdered 6 people.

* Edmund Kemper “The Co-ed Killer” an American from California murdered 8 people.

* Gary Ridgway “The Green River Killer” an American from Utah murdered at least 70 people.

* Larry Bittaker (an American from Pennsylvania) and Roy Norris (an American from Colorado) ‘The Tool Box Killers’ murdered 5 people.

* Kenneth Bianchi and Angelo Buono ‘the Hillside Stranglers’ Americans from New York murdered 10 people.

* Dennis Rader ”the BTK Killer” an American from Kansas murdered 10 people.

* Donald Henry Gaskins an American from South Carolina murdered between eighty to ninety people.

* Peter Manuel an American from New York murdered 9 people in Scotland.

* Kevin Dahlgren an American from California murdered 4 people in the Czech Republic.

* Arthur Shawcross an American from New Youk murdered 12 people.

* Richard Ramirez “the Night Stalker” an American from Texas murdered 12 people.

* Jeffrey Dahmer “Milwaukee Cannibal” an American from Wisconsin murdered 17 people.

* Ted Bundy an American from Vermont murdered more than 30 people.

* Leonard Lake (an American from California) and Charles Ng (a LEGAL American citizen) murdered between 11 and 25 people.

* John Wayne Gacy an American from Illinois murdered 33 people.

* Tommy Lynn Sells an American from Texas murdered at least 70 people.

* William Bonin "The Freeway Killer" an American from Connecticut murdered between 14 and 44 people.

These are just a few example of the millions upon millions of citizens who have been murdered by Americans. Yes …. and these are only examples of
DETERMINED MURDERERS I'm not even including the ones who "drank a small bottle of whiskey, 12 beers and used cocaine three times then got behind the wheel of a truck ran a read light" & killed someone THROUGH NEGLIGENCE. Deport them all!

... how many American kids must die before you say enough is enough?

Exactly!
agreed.gif

Americans killing Americans.

Deport all the Americans.

Real Americans agree.

awesome.

Am I doing this right?

If you justify illegals staying here, whatever they do is on you.

Am I doing this right?

If you justify illegals staying here, whatever they do is on you.

If you justify guns in the hands of citizens anything bad that happens with guns is on you.

See how that works?

Forum List

Back