Buffalo Bills

The Bills have been snake-bit for as long as I can remember! From "Wide Right" & "Music City Miracle" to allowing KC to beat them in the playoffs w/ only 13 seconds & now this season! They've always found ways to lose no matter how good their team! Wilson made a bad deal w/ Satan & the curse is The Bills will only "get close" to greatness! I stuck w/ them thru their 4-peat as they destroyed Miami year in and year out, then New England snuck up on them! They haven't been the same since! The success of late w/ Josh has been fleeting as they lose these close games again & again! :stir: ;):heehee::D
i think this season was tanked by the John Madden curse. putting Josh Allen on Madden '24 was a huge mistake.

I don't have a favourite team, but every year I find myself hoping they'll win it all after those horribly painful consecutive SB losses in the early '90s. It was bad enough that the Bills never won when Ralph Wilson owned the team, but Marv Levy's in his late 90s too, so it would be terrible if they never won in his lifetime either. I don't see it happening this year with how inconsistent they have been. Better luck next season.

i predict the Bills win over the Chiefs by a field goal on Sunday. the Chiefs have four starters out and so i think the Bills should win, i hope. it's definitely must win for the Bills.

I'm a big KC fan, but they haven't been the same since losing Hill! Tyreek's doing his thing in Miami, but he would be iconic pairing w/ Mahomes! He left for the money & I think that was a huge mistake! The receiving has been abismal on the team w/ Kelso even dropping balls, probably distracted by Taylor Swift! KC hasn't just been losing games, they've looked amateurish doing it! I've been very disappointed and they've made themselves hard to watch! :dunno: :stir::heehee::nono:

I'm a big KC fan, but they haven't been the same since losing Hill! Tyreek's doing his thing in Miami, but he would be iconic pairing w/ Mahomes! He left for the money & I think that was a huge mistake! The receiving has been abismal on the team w/ Kelso even dropping balls, probably distracted by Taylor Swift! KC hasn't just been losing games, they've looked amateurish doing it! I've been very disappointed and they've made themselves hard to watch! :dunno: :stir::heehee::nono:
the Chiefs have been finding ways to win with their defense. i wish the Bills would find ways to win with their defense too. i think it will be a close game with the Bills on top because of the injuries to the Chiefs starters.

Can the bills find a way to lose up by two scores right now?

Really the bill should be 9-3 right now. Losing those games to the Eagles, Patriots and Jets were avoidable mistakes

Horrendous loss yesterday to the Eagles. Well, a typical bills heartbreaker. The eagles make a 60 yard kick in terrible weather conditions at the end of the game to tie it and then they win in overtime.

Bills r 6-6

I’m very glad I did not make a massive bet on them to win the Super Bowl. Lost almost 2 grand on em last year doing that.

that PHI game was a Great performance by QB Allen. Best performance in the NFL in 22 years on 3rd an long.All in a driving rainstorm.

today vs. KC he is good again. A team could do a lot worse.

also they dont change Mcderrmont because he fixed them so much better than before…,.that is the word on Sirius Sports.

Last edited:
that PHI game was a Great performance by QB Allen. Best performance in the NFL in 22 years on 3rd an long.All in a driving rainstorm.

today vs. KC he is good again. A team could do a lot worse.

also they dont change Mcderrmont because he fixed them so much better than before…,.that is the word on Sirius Sports.
The Philly game was kind of a fluke. With the 60 yard field goal in bad weather by the Eagles to force ot. The drops pass by a Bill’s receiver that could’ve sealed it in overtime.

I say Allen is not having as good a season as he could, but he’s still better than most quarterbacks in the league. He’s a world-class player.

Right now Allen just made one of the most spectacular football players of the year. Not sure if it’s going to get overturned though.

One QB getting better is Russel Wilson. Surprised me. I thought he was finished is SEA. Fat, slow, lazy, old.

Sean Petyon has kicked his butt back in shape. Like in his prime again. Like at SEA when he almost never even took a hit. Playing smart again now.

Last edited:
One QB getting better is Russel Wilson. Surprised me. I thought he was finished is SEA. Fat, slow, lazy, old.

Sean Petyon has kicked his butt back in shape. Like in his prime again. Like at SEA when he almost never even took a hit. Playing smart again now.
They’ve turned things around for sure. Wilson back to playing smart football. I’m glad I took the Broncos at 300-1 on a small bet to win the Super Bowl.

Seems like Wilson is back to being one of the best short yard , swing and dump passers in the game

Wow. Kelce lined up offsides. Probably looking up in Taylos booth?
I thought it was Toney who got the penalty, but maybe they both lined up offside?

Glad to see the bills win a close one. They’ve been struggling in the close games the past few years.

Imagine if the Broncos overtake the Chiefs for the division title. It’s possible

I thought it was Toney who got the penalty, but maybe they both lined up offside?

Glad to see the bills win a close one. They’ve been struggling in the close games the past few years.

Imagine if the Broncos overtake the Chiefs for the division title. It’s possible

You’re right as always. According to google search. Again, I’m usually on mute REDZONE channel. I see parts of all games at once,

Toney lined up offsides and negated an incredible TD play by Travis Kelce

Read more at: https://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt-

Do we really need $10 million dollar Leftist puke like 97lb Joe Buck or Al Michaels to tell you “nice catch or great run”. Even a run right up the middle untouched they act as if the back did something special. In between anti-gun or anti-Trump or pro-BLM st. George Floyd kneeling BS. Hence: TV on mute. I feel smarter every minute. If i really want to know? Read the CC or mute off For a while.

Forum List

Back